• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

DeletedUser7246

Third set of tasks:
1Hire a Manager to automate your Hat Factory
2Upgrade your Shipyard to Level 10
3Generate 50K (Thousand) Hats from your Hat Factory
4Hire a Manager to automate your Flowers Factory
5Transport 3M (Million) Goods with your Ship
6Upgrade buildings 50 times
7Upgrade your Flowers Factory to Level 25
8Upgrade your Festival Manager to Level 2
9Build a Cake Factory
10Upgrade Flower Factory Manager to Level 2
11Upgrade buildings 50 times
12Collect 1B (Billion) Shamrocks
13Upgrade your Shipyard Manager to Level 3
14Upgrade your Cake Factory to Level 25
15Hire a Level 2 Manager for your Cake Factory
16Generate 25B (Billion) Cakes from your Cake Factory
17Upgrade your Hat Factory to Level 100
18Upgrade buildings 100 times
19Build a Drinks Factory
20Hire a Level 3 Manager for the Drinks Factory
21Upgrade your Drinks Factory to Level 25
22Generate 3B (Billion) Flowers from your Flowers Factory
23Upgrade your Festival Manager to Level 4
24Upgrade buildings 100 times
25Build a Fireworks Factory
26Transport 30T (Trillion) Goods with your Ship
27Upgrade your Flowers Factory to Level 150
28Hire a Level 2 Manager for the Fireworks Factory
29Upgrade your Drinks Factory to Level 50
30Upgrade buildings 150 times
31Generate 10Q (Quadrillion) Fireworks from your Fireworks Factory
32Upgrade your Cake Factory to Level 100
33Upgrade your Fireworks Factory to Level 50
34Upgrade your Hat Factory to Level 200
35Upgrade buildings 200 times
36Collect 12Q (Quadrillion) Shamrocks
37Upgrade your Drinks Factory to Level 100
38Generate 10Q (Quadrillion) Drinks from your Drinks Factory
These tasks seem a little better than previous - especially in the part of Ship manager lvl 3 and Fest manager lvl 4. And if I see everything right, now it's possible not to hire Drink manager at all - what I did in previous round, and everything have been working pretty well without him, until another tasks to hire/upgrade manager appeared, and I was forced to hire him.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to try these new tasks, because I already have started my last round, so I will finish it with previous tasks, buy chests - and that's be the end of event for me - with 7 Celtic Kits, 1 forest and 1 Moon gate in sum. For this set being good for me - I need 16 Celtic Kits and don't need Moon Gate at all. Really, I was disappointed a bit when I've seen it in rewards of main questline, but Ihad hope that fast run through "stages" would help me gain more. Nope, it hadn't helped. But maybe I will be able to think what is worth in my town to be replaced by what I gain from this event, I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uriach

Farmer
I continue to have the bug that the Minigame stops working as soon as i switch window in the browser, as soon as i close the browser and as soon as i close the minigame inbrowser. Its beyond frustrating, since i cant afford to block my computer all the time.

DeletedUser7624

I don't have a screen shot but I just got 500 pots from accident. Is it supposed to be like that? @Dudettas could you update event description with possible amounts of pots from accidents please? Like 10,20...500

DeletedUser8743

In my case, the game collected enough Shamrock overnight but stopped counting it towards the completion of the 16Q task at some point.
I was logged in but didn't have the event window up.

FOE screenshot.JPG

DeletedUser4409

This task requires you to COLLECT and not ACCUMULATE 16Q shamrocks. Maybe that's the problem?

DeletedUser8743

These tasks seem a little better than previous - especially in the part of Ship manager lvl 3 and Fest manager lvl 4. And if I see everything right, now it's possible not to hire Drink manager at all - what I did in previous round, and everything have been working pretty well without him, until another tasks to hire/upgrade manager appeared, and I was forced to hire him.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to try these new tasks, because I already have started my last round, so I will finish it with previous tasks, buy chests - and that's be the end of event for me - with 7 Celtic Kits, 1 forest and 1 Moon gate in sum. For this set being good for me - I need 16 Celtic Kits and don't need Moon Gate at all. Really, I was disappointed a bit when I've seen it in rewards of main questline, but Ihad hope that fast run through "stages" would help me gain more. Nope, it hadn't helped. But maybe I will be able to think what is worth in my town to be replaced by what I gain from this event, I don't know.
Only better if you were already raising Ship and Festival managers that high. I've only been doing lvls 2 and 3 respectively. No way I'm not hiring lvl 1 managers for all the factories.

Hilary Briss

Merchant
Yeah, that one may not be a bug, just a misinterpretation of what required.
Leaving home this morning with 8.5B flowers collected (using PC and Chrome) and then using my mobile when I got there to complete the task only to have 3.1B flowers collected is ! Browser/Chrome then also reset to 3.1B and is thankfully now incrementing again.

DeletedUser9851

So no new changes for the event. Well done inno. Next time do not bother let us play the event before launch on the normal servers. Our feedback seems really worthless now.
What are you talking about? They made some significant changes for the Event, such as adding two alternate Task lines and reducing the frequency that the Ferry bell rings :p

DeletedUser8743

In my case, the game collected enough Shamrock overnight but stopped counting it towards the completion of the 16Q task at some point.
I was logged in but didn't have the event window up.

View attachment 4907
New screenshot about an hour later. An additional 1.4Q has been collected but the 16Q task progress only shows 0.15Q additional progress.

FOE screenshot2.JPG

kaymedic

Marquis
What are you talking about? They made some significant changes for the Event, such as adding two alternate Task lines and reducing the frequency that the Ferry bell rings :p

I am guessing you are joking ;)
The different task lines make it even more complicated for the players. But this all will not matter at all after the majority missplayed the first task line and will never have enough pots of gold to get the set lvl2.

DeletedUser9851

I am guessing you are joking ;)
The different task lines make it even more complicated for the players. But this all will not matter at all after the majority missplayed the first task line and will never have enough pots of gold to get the set lvl2.
Indeed I was joking :)

Hopefully more Pots of Gold will be dropped through Incidents but I doubt that this will happen ;)

DeletedUser10346

In task set#1 where do you leave your shipyard manager, cuz I'm at lvl 1 and it seems slow?