• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

Astrid

Baronet
Why do some players get 500 pots from the newsletter and others don't?
I just checked my email and collected the 500 pots. I didn't forget about it, but I just didn't care, I imagined that we will receive 100-200 pots and it was not worth the "effort" for me to collect them. This event just turned me off. You need to be subscribed to their newsletter to receive some free currency each time a new event starts.

terim

Merchant
I just checked my email and collected the 500 pots. I didn't forget about it, but I just didn't care, I imagined that we will receive 100-200 pots and it was not worth the "effort" for me to collect them. This event just turned me off. You need to be subscribed to their newsletter to receive some free currency each time a new event starts.
Not the case, confirmed by worlds support, en, es, us.. not all players will receive event currency for free, no announcement by inno

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

Astrid

Baronet
Not the case, confirmed by worlds support, en, es, us.. not all players will receive event currency for free, no announcement by inno

View attachment 9023
You are right. I consulted with several guild mates that are subscribed to the newsletter and some received it, some not. The ones that didn't receive it are disappointed because they received it in the past.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Yes they are. Info from moderator...AB test. :)
Thnx for the transparency. Very sad Inno has failed to be transparent. I guess another “test” like the Halloween cash/diamond event card “test.” Only lasting one event to settle on cash only premium additional milestone rewards in events.

hades8840

Marquis
Did they remove the chance of fragments from the chests at the end of a town? I play 8 worlds and havent seen a single set of chests yet with fragments on the live servers

That might be the case. On Beta I've found in the chests fragments and if I remember it well, 1 kit with Golden upgrade while on live server there is none.

CrashBoom

Legend
That might be the case
might ?

there are no golden fragments at the end of the cities
that is officially announced

Lastly, we have also removed the 50 Fragments of the Archdruid Hut Upgrade Kit from the Celtic Chests (after each town), as well as the Druid Tree Selection Kit and replaced it with a low chance for the Tree of Vitality and a higher chance for the Tree of Patience.

Emberguard

Emperor
That might be the case. On Beta I've found in the chests fragments and if I remember it well, 1 kit with Golden upgrade while on live server there is none.
The announcement on Beta:

The St. Patrick's Day Event is over here on Beta, and we would like to share with you some adjustments that will be applied for the upcoming Event's release on Live markets. Please find the list of changes below (note that the first two points also apply to Beta):

[...]

Lastly, we have also removed the 50 Fragments of the Archdruid Hut Upgrade Kit from the Celtic Chests (after each town), as well as the Druid Tree Selection Kit and replaced it with a low chance for the Tree of Vitality and a higher chance for the Tree of Patience.

CrashBoom

Legend
technically this is a bug
I had 100 FP in my bar and collected the 1 FP from the Tree of Patience

but with 100 FP in the bar it shouldn't be possible to collect buildings that give FP
:eek: