• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

Maybe it suppose to go to inventory, not to the bar? Pop-up looks more inventory -ish to me, but minimal inventory FP package is 2.
Some sort of inconsistency in devs design?

Beta King

Viceroy
Did anyone attempt to plunder druid hut and obtain rewards successfully? For random production, did they allow plundering is the first question in my mind, but I don't find any information regarding it.
@Juber , Hope you know the information exactly. Please share it.
Did you ever receive an answer to this, can it be plundered?

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
You can simply check the wiki: https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Archdruid_Hut
It only states: Can be motivated. If it could be plundered it would state "Can be plundered when not motivated".
Also, from the Anniversary Event onwards, I include this information in the building stat posts.
Thanks for including the information and giving clarity on it.
You proved again like, you are one of the smartest and best community manager we have.

Kronan

Viceroy
Inno- thanks for fixing this, or at least making it better - for the live even (on mobile, it's much better.) The mobile info boxes on the ArchDruid upgrade (or hut)) and the Druid kit (or Hut itself), are much more readable.

My beta city (using a PC) still has the "old style" shown in the post below.

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/st-patricks-day-event-2023.15968/post-147463

New Bitmap Image.jpg

However - the "changed??/new info boxes for LIVE event (played on mobile) show this nice upgrade::

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
Live server on PC - old style, mobile - no clue, since I'm allergic to mobile app.
As I see "new" mobile infobox, it's confusing. It's showing 4 random productions with total of 200% chances and info below says "...you will gain ONE of the rewards shown above".

I'd rather have some chances for Tree of Silence instead of Coin Rush and Boost, who's using that at all? Like, let's say, 60/30/10 or even 65/30/5
Now I've noticed that line when you wrote it's there. Yet even with big fat white stripe it would be still confusing. The text should be e.g. " By collecting from this building you will gain fragments of one of the Trees and one of the bonuses"

Emberguard

Emperor
You can simply check the wiki: https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Archdruid_Hut
It only states: Can be motivated. If it could be plundered it would state "Can be plundered when not motivated".
Also, from the Anniversary Event onwards, I include this information in the building stat posts.
Could that please be updated to include that info?

^ Other buildings specify whether or not it can be plundered

New Canvas.jpeg

Kronan

Viceroy
I'd rather have some chances for Tree of Silence instead of Coin Rush and Boost, who's using that at all? Like, let's say, 60/30/10 or even 65/30/5
Now I've noticed that line when you wrote it's there. Yet even with big fat white stripe it would be still confusing. The text should be e.g. " By collecting from this building you will gain fragments of one of the Trees and one of the bonuses"

Hear you (although I can't change the offering, but can de-fog the delivery accuracy) ;)

better.jpg

Dursland

Merchant
Celtic Farmstead kits still cannot be sold in live in Antique Dealer. Everything else seems to be sell-able except for that.

Emberguard

Emperor
Celtic Farmstead kits still cannot be sold in live in Antique Dealer. Everything else seems to be sell-able except for that.
Are you having trouble locating the item or are you saying you can find it in the Antiques Dealer list but unable to click on it?

In the Antiques Dealer, have you tried scrolling down to just above where the boost potions would be located? Or using the search bar?

Or going into your inventory, searching for the item, making sure it's unlocked and then from inventory clicking the exchange button?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
From live:

1678932843071.png

They ain't worth much, but they can be sold. Just make sure to go unlock it in your inventory first.