• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
St%20Patricks%202023%20logo%20png.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Thursday, January 5th, our St. Patrick's Day Event returns!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Paddy is too charming!" is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.

Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
Well, you are still wrong :p
Because you can also get it from the Grand Prizes (but you probably need diamonds in this case).
depending on the amount of fragments needed and we get
and if it is only every 2nd grand prize

how many more grand prizes (the ones for diamonds) do we need after getting it to level 9 ?

-Alin-

Emperor
For a little extra boost, you can take the building to level 10 by using the Golden Druid Hut Upgrade Kit. You can receive the Kit from St. Patrick's Event Prizes – an extra line of rewards, available for a one-time investment in the game and as fragments later on in the Grand Prizes!

And those fragments later in the grand prize will not be that easy to get without diamonds aswell, so I have to wait another year, or two to get the maximum level of the building?

That's not nice at all ...

The difference between level 9 and 10 is enormous ...

I do like the Idea of self-expanding Event Buildings. To get more and more trees over time to cover your city with is neat, just as it was neat to have the guardhouses in the Winter event.

On the other hand, I don't like the choice of bonuses for those extensions, because it isn't really a choice - again.

Nobody really needs self-aid kits to be farmed, because you stack up hundreds of them on all occasions, plus I personally never even had to use them because an active guild and an active friendslist gets you way more aids than you even need.

So, you have a Choice between Fighting, Fighting and better Fighting - again.
Tree of Vitality will be build the most, if not exclusively, because it does everything the other two trees does, but better - so why even bother to make it a three-way 'choice' when in reality it actually isn't. again.

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Currently yes, but it can of course be changed, when we get feedback, that this should be changed :)
As you wish, feedback: this should change. A 1x1 building requiring roads is too small. Compared to stronger counterparts of the same size like sentinel outposts for example.
Would it be an idea to making the 3 trees into a set? Like unlocking additional buffs when standing next to 2 other trees. I think it would make sense as they'll be supporting each other. Strengthen their effects. It would also making them more interesting.