• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

Emberguard

Emperor
I am confused which avatars are premium and which are not.

Autumn seems to be premium then and Pathfinder is not?

View attachment 8703
image.png

Looks like the files got mixed up or something. Hover text says that's the Pathfinder

Sinitar

Regent
so as I understand to gain the gold upgrade you should reach 600 ,means at 24° gran prize or buy it with money and taking it at 275,means at 11° gp

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Yes, it is also written in the annoucement:
Too much information to process? Do not despair! In the very first event town, we have significantly improved the tutorial part. Also, you will only need 1 million Shamrocks to proceed to the next town after you finish the first one. Remember: Shamrocks are required to move from one town to another, the tasks are not necessary.

Vectus

Farmer
If you can buy the extra line of prices (with the extra Kit) by 1200 diamonds - as it already been - it would be okay for me.
But paying 15 euros is ridiculous.

FoE always was a free to play game. Thats what I learned to love about FoE. Its a shame that the old values get betrayed bit by bit...

-Alin-

Emperor
Doing the first city with 1M shamrocks with 18 quests then doing 18 more cities/towns with 33,32,32 quests and 620, 710, 630 pots spent, then repeat the same process, should make people ending with the „premium upgrade kit” to make their maximum level building, 1 city with 18 quests, then 18 more with a total of 582 minigame quests(tasks), 18+582=600 quests needed for the total of 600 to unlock all 15 fragments for the last ultimate tentative of level that is shown as premium ...
For some crazy dudes out here, it is possible to manage it for free, one city each day, but it will be time consuming ...
For the vast majority of players is a big no no, time is their enemy ...