• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

CrashBoom

Legend
As you wish, feedback: this should change. A 1x1 building requiring roads is too small. Compared to stronger counterparts of the same size like sentinel outposts for example.
but isn't 1 FP and 2% boost (attack and defense in SAJM) on 1x1 without road overpowered (tree of vitality) ?

let's compare that with the nutcracker house + 1 road (5 squares)
nutcracker: 5/7% attack, 3 FP (SAJM)
5 vitality trees (needs the same space): 10/10 attack, 5 FP

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
but isn't 1 FP and 2% boost (attack and defense in SAJM) on 1x1 without road overpowered (tree of vitality) ?

let's compare that with the nutcracker house + 1 road (5 squares)
nutcracker: 5/7% attack, 3 FP (SAJM)
5 vitality trees (needs the same space): 10/10 attack, 5 FP
Nope, a lvl2 sentinel is 2x2 and yields 4% defence for attacking army. Which is 4% buff. Having 2x 2% buff = 4%, the same amount. However it's weaker cause it requires a road. Which imho is just bad cause it'll be very hard to use in a practical way in any city.
They could tweaking the trees around. Turning them into a set building that don't require roads, like wheat fields, could assist in balancing it out.

Pooo

Farmer
Maximum level of the event building only if you spend money or diamonds is not a funny joke. For years you could get all the building upgrades for free in every event, if you are an active player. This way many players will be unhappy if in upcoming events all building upgrades will only be for a small number of people who are willing to pay every time

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Nope, a lvl2 sentinel is 2x2 and yields 4% defence for attacking army. Which is 4% buff. Having 2x 2% buff = 4%, the same amount. However it's weaker cause it requires a road. Which imho is just bad cause it'll be very hard to use in a practical way in any city.
But it also produces a Forge Point a Fragment for the One Up Kit in addition. It is quite strong.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Good point, I've overlooked that part. That's indeed exceptionally strong. I'm kind of almost sure this will not last.:eek:
I think it will stay. It makes the Druid's Hut more valuable. Don't forget it only has a chance to produce the Fragments. But I do hope the stats for the Premium Level get's decreased a lot ^^

Beta567

Baronet
But it also produces a Forge Point a Fragment for the One Up Kit in addition. It is quite strong.
Did you try to make a similar building to SO? If so it shouldn't require a road connection. If not it automatically becomes Pirate Guard post because of the road. (btw the last one doesn't require a road connection) So either cut those fp + one up kit or make it better.
Also I don't like either that you push people to purchase the last level on Druid Hut for real $. People who don't spend money on this game automatically goes to bottom league. Please make it purchasable for diamonds or make it available as fragments as someone suggested above.

Dessire

Regent
In 10 days, level 9 of this new building + BGalaxy at 91, you can get an average of 35 fragments of the first 2 trees and 12.5 fragmens of the last tree which is the best one. (25 in 20 days). That means you need almost 1 month to have one single ToSilence or ToPatience and 70 days for 1 ToLife! The time is divided by 2 if you can get the new building at level 10.

For me, the new building max level is 9, the level 10 does not exist for me.

Pay for that does not worth it unless you are a new player and want a good boost for your city in 1 year or unless you have money to buy it.

Would use my BGalaxy to get fragments? No, at level 10? Maybe, but even at level 10 and get 1 useless tree, 1 meh tree after 15 days and 1 excelent tree after 35 days is a waste for any blue galaxy, specially if you can use yout BGalaxy with crows nests for example.

In a few words: level 10 does not exist fot me, the building itself is a huge MEH, the tree that always gives you 1 FP is excelente and the amount of time you must wait to get a tree and the usage of BGalaxy on it makes this building a big failure.

Serious question here: why you do this Innogames? There exist a lot of ways to earn money in healthy ways for the players and game and you are not taking advantage of that! There are better ideas and options for new buildings and you decide to put one of the worst! :/

Astrid

Baronet
Premium levels for money is just too much. Building at max level should always be free to obtain, no matter what. You could make the last level a rarity, you can get only one for free and if you want more then you should spend ~35000 diamonds or something outrageous to get to the second one or something like this. Or just don't offer it a second time at all. Offer it as a unique reward at the end of the event, after the last task is completed.

Obviously my suggestion is just the opposite of what they want, to force us to spend real money to get the last update.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
You know, you keep hoping that the devs will hear feedback and change their strategies. This shows that they are pursuing money and greed rather than trying to support what has given them all of their success: quality, free to play games that anyone can pick up and be competitive in, or spend a little money to progress a little faster.

A freaking paid upgrade? That turns on everything that InnoGames has built their company on. Why not have a paid great building level cap at level 10, with a need to buy forge plus to get "a worthwhile uplift." Why not cap attack strength to make players pay more? This event shows the blatant disregard for what players want to see in the game for Inno's bottom line.

I've tried to be optimistic. I keep telling myself that next event, they'll listen and change. But time and time again, the game is changed for the worse, becoming much more pay to win. I'm sick and tired of this, and I'm tired of typing out the same thing every event. Give us a reason to trust that we won't be rug pulled on another feature. Give us a reason to enjoy the game.

Astrid

Baronet
Serious question here: why you do this Innogames? There exist a lot of ways to earn money in healthy ways for the players and game and you are not taking advantage of that! There are better ideas and options for new buildings and you decide to put one of the worst! :/
Because of their greed, make as much money as possible in a very short amount of time.

Winter event was a great hit, but even the players who did not spend a single diamond or did not buy the premium pass were able to complete the building, which I find it quite fair. You want more of the same main prize, then spend money and / or diamonds. But don't force the players to pay for the last upgrade !

Beta567

Baronet
@Juber just a general idea here. Please make this game more interesting and gaining items by playing the game is much more attractive than spending $. I understand that you want earn more revenue but it won't work or will work only for short period of time. Is this the goal?

Dessire

Regent
Because of their greed, make as much money as possible in a very short amount of time.

Winter event was a great hit, but even the players who did not spend a single diamond or did not buy the premium pass were able to complete the building, which I find it quite fair. You want more of the same main prize, then spend money and / or diamonds. But don't force the players to pay for the last upgrade !
I would glady spend diamonds/pay money for cosmetics, as old portrairs, portraits of province owners, events quests givers portraits, the option of change the design of the terrain arround cities, or the season of the year it represents by adding a new tab when you open your townhall and select any already unlocked design, or custom desgins for certain GBuildings or for the town hall, damn! Even futuristic designs for event buildings! I am tired about not have futuristic designs for event buildings!