• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

Kronan

Viceroy
Someone has noticed the new changes? @Juber no announcement about it?
  • We have done some balancing changes to the St. Patrick's day Event and buildings. More information on the Event will follow soon.
    • Druid Huts random Fragment production has been changed
      • from (40% Tree of Silence, 40% Tree of Patience, 20% Tree of Vitality)
      • to
        • 70% Tree of Patience,
        • 30% Tree of Vitality.
    • Tree of Silence production and boost have been changed
      • from (25% 2 Forge Points, 75% 1 Self Aid Kit, 1-3% Attack for Defending Army)
      • to
        • 50% 4 Forge Points,
        • 50% 2 Fragments for Renovation Kit, 2-4% Attack for Defending Army, 1-2% Attack for Attacking Army).

Last edited:

Kronan

Viceroy
So the tree of silence has been upgraded and removed from the hut? I actually want to produce it now........lol whats next!!!!

Yes @Vic.Vicious - noticing that myself. I suspect that since LIVE hasn't experienced the beta test we played with the allocation design used for us, the NEW design won't have that problem.

Is it ONLY beta players that will have unrealized SILENCE TREE fragments and no ability to make them whole? (since our test is over, and the path the getting anything from the DRUID HUT to help the TREE of SILENCE fragment acquisition is now dead-ended).

Inno COULD gift the remaining fragments to make the ones we have started in our inventory, complete. Or not. Their call.

I WILL say this makes the trees more "tasty" for the real game, though.

Let's see if they catch the "oversight" that the HUT can't finish the Silence TREE in the real game.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
after todays balancing the Tree of Patience is underpowered combared to the other 2

no boost for attacking and worst FP output (0.75 in average, Tree of Silence 2 FP average, Tree of Vitality: 1 FP daily with better boost and better fragments)

so I am suggesting doubling the FP: 75% 2 FP (1.5 on average)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I guess the point of the Tree of Silence update is to be spicy premium prizes. Since other than a single golden hut kit, the pass was underwhelming. I am concerned that the new tree stats are quite a bit OP. Edit : bit of an overreaction ; I misread part of the stat change. I still think they're a bit over the top ; but my protest is reduced :p

As for the Tree of Patience still being weak, the design of the druid hut seems to still be the same - that they want you to usually get a "bad tree" piece from it (which is still helpful enough to a new city ; but useless to a well-developed one). They just realized it didn't need to be 2 different bad trees and I guess found another place they want to use the 3rd tree freed up from that.

Last edited:

Kronan

Viceroy
Ah... seems to make better sense then.

In summary:

Tree of Silence
now seems to be moving to being a complete building (tree) on its own, and won't be initially or continually fragmented to assemble at all then.

The update @Juber posted seems to propose that it has moved from a fragment strategy to being a complete "building" strategy, and delivers it's new values as such only from the PREMIUM TRACK.

So as beta players, the Tree of Silence fragments we have now are truly "game" relics!

-Alin-

Emperor
Ah... seems to make better sense then.

In summary:

Tree of Silence
now seems to be moving to being a complete building (tree) on its own, and won't be initially or continually fragmented to assemble at all then.

The update @Juber posted seems to propose that it has moved from a fragment strategy to being a complete "building" strategy, and delivers it's new values as such only from the PREMIUM TRACK.

So as beta players, the Tree of Silence fragments we have now are truly "game" relics!
That's why is beta, it is supposed to be changed, and that's why You have almost daily updates. They don't have a closed beta for players (just for the admins, mods, cms, devs and when they does is only for one month for Royalty program players) in which they test things only, so they stick to the opened beta to do so.
And since the game nowadays is Forge of Fragments, it is very likely to stay with ancient fragments when they removed something from events or a building, like the tree of Silence.
Will be many more like that, untill we get Something to HIDE these fragments from inventory instead of deleting them.

Last edited:

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Are they going to fix the hut's level 9 output so it gives fragments again? The update didn't state any changes to it. I hope they fix it or clarify before I collect my huts.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Are they going to fix the hut's level 9 output so it gives fragments again? The update didn't state any changes to it. I hope they fix it or clarify before I collect my huts.
This is a bug, that has not been fixed yet. It will probably be fixed later this week though.

Sinitar

Regent
Every day the bug is not fixed, I take a big hit. That's 8-11 fragments per day I don't receive.
you should to specify if your druid's hut is at level 10 where no golden fragments will produce or at level 9 as me when I noticed today about this thing

-Alin-

Emperor
you should to specify if your druid's hut is at level 10 where no golden fragments will produce or at level 9 as me when I noticed today about this thing
Check his city, he is right also he mentioned the level 9, You'll understand why he meant 8+ Fragments a day.

Sinitar

Regent
Check his city, he is right also he mentioned the level 9, You'll understand why he meant 8+ Fragments a day.
I checked his city
He has 6 druid's hut at level 9 and 3 at 10...already from this, he up to yeasterday had collected basically 6 fragments + 2/4 from blue galaxy
then yea, now makes sense his request

Aerendil

Squire

This is a bug, that has not been fixed yet. It will probably be fixed later this week though.
Juber, I hope youre right. I would be annoyed if the invested diamonds for the second hut are useless