• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

Kommodor

Merchant
if we draw conclusions based on the event, the initial conditions were quite unattractive, but I almost liked the ending, and so quickly the question remained: why is the golden upgrade only from the ninth to the tenth level, why, for example, can I not use it when I want to use it from the first to the second level or from the fourth on the fifth and so on...

Astrid

Baronet
if we draw conclusions based on the event, the initial conditions were quite unattractive, but I almost liked the ending, and so quickly the question remained: why is the golden upgrade only from the ninth to the tenth level, why, for example, can I not use it when I want to use it from the first to the second level or from the fourth on the fifth and so on...
That's how it was designed, they consider the building is finished at level 9 and they came up with something harder to get to improve the stats of the 9th level. The event would have been just all right if the building had only normal levels from 1 to its final 10th level.

Finkadel

Marquis
I did 5 or 6 towns and got pieces of Arch level only once available to obtain...

Now, they gave it to the main building and pretend they "fixed" it to shush us. Always the same story, always. Almost like an Orange cat, cats though are at least adorable...

Well, no, you did not. You broke it, put a sticker with Batman and go: "See? Fixed! Nothing wrong! We meant it to look like that! Stop complaining!!!".

Jeez. I thought you are 10 yo, not toddlers...

Ironrooster

Baronet
I did 6 towns and got 4 sets of golden upgrade fragments in the chests. I also got 8 Mountain Reserve selection kits, but no Druid Temple selection kits.

The Harlot

Farmer
This is one of my favorite event, so I'm extremely disappointed I only had access to it for less than 24 hours! What's up with that?!? No time to work through anything....

-Alin-

Emperor
This is one of my favorite event, so I'm extremely disappointed I only had access to it for less than 24 hours! What's up with that?!? No time to work through anything....

You either play from Your laptop chromiun based browser/mozzilla.
Or, You install the beta app in order to acces the evnt on Your android phone.
If You are on apple ios, well, bad luck for You.

Keep in mind, this is beta, do not expect the normal app to have Anything on time, updates are made daily for the beta app. The issues are the stores, while Android can let You install and run sideloaded/ out of store apps, iOS doesn't, not InnoGames fault here.

The live servers events will work just fine, because the updates are released and tested by the stores prior installing them, that's why You have updates each 2 weeks on the normal app.

The Harlot

Farmer
You either play from Your laptop chromiun based browser/mozzilla.
Or, You install the beta app in order to acces the evnt on Your android phone.
If You are on apple ios, well, bad luck for You.

Keep in mind, this is beta, do not expect the normal app to have Anything on time, updates are made daily for the beta app. The issues are the stores, while Android can let You install and run sideloaded/ out of store apps, iOS doesn't, not InnoGames fault here.

The live servers events will work just fine, because the updates are released and tested by the stores prior installing them, that's why You have updates each 2 weeks on the normal app.
I run android, and in years past I've played through many events... just disappointing is all...

doughster

Merchant
What is it with beta players complaining about the number of events?! There should actually be more! The time to complete some events is way too long. I miss the Historic Events. :(

On another note: I want to take this time to reiterate that event buildings need to bring back coins.... many, many coins! :)

Titantropo

Farmer
Boring! So, So boring!

What is it with beta players complaining about the number of events?! There should actually be more! The time to complete some events is way too long. I miss the Historic Events. :(

On another note: I want to take this time to reiterate that event buildings need to bring back coins.... many, many coins! :)
Even more? This will be a game about events, then! Unless they bring small, historical events back, to replace some of this big events. I agree with you on this one. They could even bring some of the first events Forge had, for older players to remember them, and for new players to live them.

Ironrooster

Baronet
Boring! So, So boring!

Even more? This will be a game about events, then! Unless they bring small, historical events back, to replace some of this big events. I agree with you on this one. They could even bring some of the first events Forge had, for older players to remember them, and for new players to live them.

I love events. And yes this game is all about events.

Looking at the requirements to advance in later ages, it's clear they were designed for players with many event buildings.

CrashBoom

Legend
Boring! So, So boring!

the best thing about this game is:
you can ignore the parts that are boring for you and only play the things that make fun

Sinitar

Regent
I read it now and my question is this: if the tree of silence has been removed from driud hut, then how is possible to obtain it?

CrashBoom

Legend
We have done some balancing changes to the St. Patrick's day Event and buildings. More information on the Event will follow soon.
  • Druid Huts random Fragment production has been changed from (40% Tree of Silence, 40% Tree of Patience, 20% Tree of Vitality) to (70% Tree of Patience, 30% Tree of Vitality).
  • Tree of Silence production and boost have been changed from (25% 2 Forge Points, 75% 1 Self Aid Kit, 1-3 Attack for Defending Army) to (50% 4 Forge Points, 50% 2 Fragments for Renovation Kit, 2-4% Attack for Defending Army, 1-2% Attack for Attacking Army).
so the only way to get the Tree of Silence is during the event ?

and what can we do with the fragments we already have ?