• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

estrid

Baronet
You only get 11,200 pots of gold with the quests/rewards, if you're doing 17 runs thats only 655 pots of gold used per round. No advancing time!
I have tried to verify this... 21 days*100 pots for free + 34(?) * 100 for quests + 21*150 for daily quests + (750+1400) from rewards ---that makes 10,800
What am I missing?

Sinitar

Regent
We need 16 prizes for tasks. 16*25=400. 400/35= 11.5 cities. We don't have to finish twelfth. Just complete a few missing tasks (12or 13)
According with the tasks list:
you will need to complete also:
at run 1 upgrade 250 times buildings;
at run 2 generate 200 bilion hats;
at run 3 upgrade 200 times buildings,gain from festival 12 Q shramrocks and upgrade your drink factory at level 100
That's require more 2 days at run 1 and 2
or complete
4 times at run 1 34 tasks 700x4 = 2800 pots
4 times at run 2 34 tasks 710x4 = 2840 pots
4 times at run 3 32 task 630x4 = 2520 pots
8160 cost for manager's
and you will have 3k pots yet
If you like, you can continue to run for another 6 runs or obtaining 800 pots from incidents to gain another 2 upgrades from chests

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent
I have tried to verify this... 21 days*100 pots for free + 34(?) * 100 for quests + 21*150 for daily quests + (750+1400) from rewards ---that makes 10,800
What am I missing?
you missed another daily collection,+1 main quest and the pots begining of the event

Really loved the event last year and do again this year.

However I wonder if it were possible to add last year's building set parts somewhere with the prizes... Like in one of the chests or something, as many have not gotten all those parts and upgrades from that set which looks so amazing... Or did I just miss that somewhere do far?

Sinitar

Regent
Really loved the event last year and do again this year.

However I wonder if it were possible to add last year's building set parts somewhere with the prizes... Like in one of the chests or something, as many have not gotten all those parts and upgrades from that set which looks so amazing... Or did I just miss that somewhere do far?
There's a chance to gain a selection kit from the 6 chests https://prnt.sc/wmz8vv https://prnt.sc/wj7are
I finished 3 cities

Emm55

Merchant
if i buy all 6 chests for 1900, does the 2nd round of chests cost 1900 too and gives a druid selection kit?
No. The second round of chests is more expensive. Be careful with your gold, and only open the first set of boxes at the end of every city. Tip: I am doing daily quests now. I have not won the quest 45 bonus gold yet. Lack of gold is making my third city take many, many extra days. Be patient. You will finish the building.
: )

Sinitar

Regent
No. The second round of chests is more expensive. Be careful with your gold, and only open the first set of boxes at the end of every city. Tip: I am doing daily quests now. I have not won the quest 45 bonus gold yet. Lack of gold is making my third city take many, many extra days. Be patient. You will finish the building.
: )
hm?I finished the 3rd city and I'm at 4th but at 2nd city I haven't opened the chests

Emm55

Merchant
hm?I finished the 3rd city and I'm at 4th but at 2nd city I haven't opened the chests
I did not understand you correctly. You have to open all 6 boxes after every city. After you open the 6 boxes, you get a building upgrade. If you did not open 6 boxes after your 2nd city, you will have to spend diamonds to buy the last building upgrade if you want to finish the building.

Sinitar

Regent
I did not understand you correctly. You have to open all 6 boxes after every city. After you open the 6 boxes, you get a building upgrade.
I done 3 cities and I'm at 4th now;
I opened only 2 times the boxes
If you did not open 6 boxes after your 2nd city, you will have to spend diamonds to buy the last building upgrade if you want to finish the building.
I'm not stupid; I'm one of those who pointed out how to make the upgrades with lazy way

Emm55

Merchant
I have hit a brick wall got no tasks left in this town (3rd run) and only 290 pots of gold 10 quests before I hit the 45 quest milestone

so do I just ignore this stupid thing till I have enough pots of gold to open the chests (1900) and enough for the next towns managers (900)

I have to say I think it is worse than last year, at least I did not hit such a roadblock last year

(this year I did use diamonds for the 1st run impatient to see the chests)

also the lack of opportunities to win selection kits for lasts years set is very annoying to say the least

So all in all A GREAT BIG FAT FAIL from me
I ran into the same extremely slow section. : ( I will wait and save my gold. Inno, maybe you could give the next gold prize after task #40 rather than after task #45? I don't know how that wouldeffect the timing for the rest of the game. Inno, I'm just telling you that the third city is dragging on for forever.

estrid

Baronet
I've noticed that there is actually 3 different methods described here.

1. Doing 4 towns and opening all the chests once after each (1900 pots each). One run takes about 1150 pots for managers and about 5 days to do almost all the tasks to get two upgrades (6x25=150, 150/4=37,5) --if not doing this many tasks, 5th town needs to be started to get the missing tasks done.

2. Doing 11 towns, opening only the free chest. One run takes 1010 pots for managers and about 2 days to do about 35 tasks per town

3. Doing 18 towns with the free chest only. 620 pots for managers, each done in about one day and 25 tasks. (With this I do wonder how it is possible, but some have reported doing it)

With the one extra upgrade from the football-chest, all of them gives one full building.

Owl II

Emperor
According with the tasks list:
you will need to complete also:
at run 1 upgrade 250 times buildings;
at run 2 generate 200 bilion hats;
at run 3 upgrade 200 times buildings,gain from festival 12 Q shramrocks and upgrade your drink factory at level 100
That's require more 2 days at run 1 and 2
or complete
Yes. But I'm waiting my pots for quests now. And I slowly make 37 tasks from run 3. These are 3 tasks in addition

4 times at run 1 34 tasks 700x4 = 2800 pots
4 times at run 2 34 tasks 710x4 = 2840 pots
4 times at run 3 32 task 630x4 = 2520 pots
8160 cost for manager's
and you will have 3k pots yet
If you like, you can continue to run for another 6 runs or obtaining 800 pots from incidents to gain another 2 upgrades from chests
And it's famuosly. We have a choice. Even if we screwed up a little somewhere, we can still finish the event and get a full building

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
So um, I experienced a rollback today I guess? I had levelled up and finished a few tasks and expected when I showed back up to be moving onto a next city - but rather found that the tasks I thought were already done weren't and my fireworks factory 1 short from threshold and thus not having generated the shamrocks for next city. Was there a general rollback on beta tonight?

estrid

Baronet
I had a small hiccup... Earlier I had upgraded ship from 260 to 270 and festival was at 297. Then needed to reload and when back, ship was back 260 and festival 296, but I had the shamrocks so I just upgraded festival 2 steps.

I had a small hiccup... Earlier I had upgraded ship from 260 to 270 and festival was at 297. Then needed to reload and when back, ship was back 260 and festival 296, but I had the shamrocks so I just upgraded festival 2 steps.
Maybe the game logged you out for some reason before you upgraded.

My 30th task is to upgrade flowers to 200 which will cost more than moving onto another city. Not sure if I should prolong the city or just move on.

Praeceptor

Marquis
I was hoping for an improvement in this event from last year. Sadly disappointed. This has to be the most boring, mind numbing event ever. I'm guessing most of the players who have posted in this thread get their kicks from drawing up massive spreadsheets to plan how to micromanage everything, but it just makes my eyes glaze over. I'm sure this event is easy, but I can't be bothered with it.