• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

estrid

Baronet
People are different. I like this event much more than the football event although I'm not doing spreadsheets.

I was hoping for an improvement in this event from last year. Sadly disappointed. This has to be the most boring, mind numbing event ever. I'm guessing most of the players who have posted in this thread get their kicks from drawing up massive spreadsheets to plan how to micromanage everything, but it just makes my eyes glaze over. I'm sure this event is easy, but I can't be bothered with it.
It was pretty easy to figure out. Level your festival/boat 50 times for each new unlocked building, don't level any other building except for tasks, then the end game is to get level 300 festival/boat and level 50 fireworks and sit on that a few hours until you get the 8 quid to move on.

Unfortunately, I just cant stare at FOE every second of the day so I tend to wait to move onto a new city until I know I have some free time. It is very time consuming!

I'm quite disappointed because it's exactly the same thing as last year. Even the mini-quests are the same. I think the game could be better, more balanced, more interesting. Here, you only have to manage your pots of gold.

Havik79

Baronet
So I am doing my second city, I just can't get it done faster, I am at 17/25 to the SoK, and a level 5 droid, with 4.8k gold.
Is it worth going to the next city in a day or so, and opening the 6 chests, and then open more at the same time before starting a new city, it is just so stupid every third grand prize is an upgrade compared to every other game where it is every second.

Last edited:
I like the play is this event, however it doesn't make up for the one big thing I do not like. In other events you have an opportunity to concentrate on other rewards other than the event buildings, such as shrine of knowledge, wishing well, etc. Not so in this event. In fact there is no daily prize and the task rewards for the most part are simply just not wanted or needed. This is a big fail and spoils the whole event in my opinion

-Alin-

Emperor
2 more towns and at the end of them opening all boxes with 1900 coins, and thats it, level 10 druid temple.
1610904791094.png

Hi, i have seen our prefix Q is for quadrillion, but there is a problem :
1 billion = 1 million of million 10^12
1 trillion = 1 million of billion 10^18
quadrillion = 1 million of trillion 10^24 a quadrillion is not a thousand of trillion !

Source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_prefix

And here we have just 10^3 10^6 10^9 10^12 the correct international symbol are k M G (giga) T (Tera)

our T for Trillion is not correct too, because we never will reach 10^18...

Anyway ir doesn't matter, this event is my prefered one ;)

vidicecilia

Baronet
Hi, i have seen our prefix Q is for quadrillion, but there is a problem :
quadrillion = 1 million of trillion 10^24 a quadrillion is not a thousand of trillion !

Source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_prefix

And here we have just 10^3 10^6 10^9 10^12 the correct international symbol are k M G (giga) T (Tera)

our T for Trillion is not correct too, because we never will reach 10^18...

Anyway ir doesn't matter, this event is my prefered one ;)

It´s true. It seems that game designers don´t know Metric System

Balinor

Steward
It seems that game designers don´t know Metric System
It seems the developers like to use the short scale instead of long
Is it really that hard to distinguish between the two
Or maybe its not the devs who dont know the metric system