• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

6zeva9

Baronet
The developers are using the money market (Wall Street) terms for Million, Billion, Trillion and Quadrillion.
Not the mathematical and computer terms, so each is only 1,000 times larger than the previous and not the Square of the previous.

Last edited:

Aloy GAIA

Farmer
How many post of gold do you minimal need to have before you go to next town. So you can open all the chests and put the first managers on to work?

vidicecilia

Baronet
It seems the developers like to use the short scale instead of long
Is it really that hard to distinguish between the two
Or maybe its not the devs who dont know the metric system

Is there an abbreviated version of the Metric System?
How far I am from the advances of science! o_Oo_Oo_O

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I did like this event last year and do like it this year. I did not take other than the free chest and will not do unless I should have spare gold after last City.
I need to be careful not to use to much gold. I need to keep the production and thes shipyard going, to make it in 24 hours. I like that.
I made it in time last year, and I believe I will this year, even when I may use a little diamond, when 3 manager task blok me, when out of gold because I used a little to much earlier.

The Babelus

Steward
Finished town 4th times and have always same prizes while opening chests... Tactical Tower, Champion's Retreat, Celtic Forrest selection kit and some minor stuff. Is it only bad luck, or am I hitting some bug? Last year prizes were always different (sometimes Sentinel Tower, sometimes Sentinel Tower upgrade...)

Glockgemini

Farmer
The St. Pats event was the busiest, most frustrating and least productive of any event. Please do not keep that event format. Flush it in the Inno toilet, flush twice to make sure.
I think a good idea for a historical event would be the original Marathon. But instead of 26 KM, you have 26 hours to compete. There would be no final quest but you run as far as you can. Every 5th quest or so, you can win an "any normal special" upgrade for things like SoK, TF, HoF, etc. At 25 & 50, you win an "any event special" upgrade for those event buildings that were impossible to finish without diamonds.
If you want, put an expiration date on them so they can't be held for more than 5 days.

vidicecilia

Baronet
Finished town 4th times and have always same prizes while opening chests... Tactical Tower, Champion's Retreat, Celtic Forrest selection kit and some minor stuff. Is it only bad luck, or am I hitting some bug? Last year prizes were always different (sometimes Sentinel Tower, sometimes Sentinel Tower upgrade...)

I usually finish a city every 28 hours and I always find different prizes. It may be that the awards are repeated in a certain period, just the same period it takes you to finish a city

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Would be nice with a little more

A3 X - 48% - Ikke lukke
B4 E og B4 G - 24 % - til at vende kampe i around the city in the last days of the event

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
I won't be playing this event.
I love the look of the building. I like it's stats.

But I really can't stand the minigame. It's the worst.

Lekaylee

Farmer
I won't be playing this event.
I love the look of the building. I like it's stats.

But I really can't stand the minigame. It's the worst.

Hello,
Last year i have done some Mistakes,(too much gold for the managers for extra)... this year I tryed better ;) I love this mini game^^

My Tipp if you are insecure is:
The very best way to play the minigame is to waste NO Goldsacks!
How will I do this : ->Do what the tasks want you to do!

per Example:
Update factory: x to lvl: 50
Upgrade to Festival Manager 3!

Do exactly what it says. Not more!!

If you have an unspecific Task like: upgrade 50 buildings,.... use this to lvl the Festival Manager or the ship -> FIRST!
At the end it should be at lvl 300. Thats what works best for me :)

I prefer the version to do all Tasks and to open 6 chests, to get the free upgrade Kit for the building. (btw it is much better balaced than the year before -great job!) No Prob to solve all tasks with a little patience^^

ATM my Stand is Druid Temple lvl8 - 660 Sacks of Gold in 4th Town,..... 3 Tasks left. And 5d 18h to go.
1 upgrade kit at the End of all Quests in main Game.

1 Task and i get the grand prize(wishingwell) and 25 tasks away from an upgrade kit.
Close,.... i can choose now ... to open 6 chests for the last kit -( hoping the amount of gold don't changes)
or take the free prize and hope i have enough Gold to get the 25 tasks in the new town done...

It seems close but maybe it fits without Dias. - BUT.... You NEED the special mystery Prize with the upgrade kit. Otherwise you will not get the building on its last lvl.

If somebody uses the other way, in making more cities and taking onli the free chest, pls tell me if this works better - btw if it is an other way that works :)

Good Luck all and Greetings
Leka

P.S.
It is helpful if you start a new Town to take a little Time for it, (1 or two hours) because the first Tasks are fast ready. Then i have a look at my town from time to time. :)

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Baronet
So if you play it slow, you need to complete a Town every 4 days, with at minimum 1900 pots of gold at the completion for the 6 chests. Is that correct?

The tricky part of playing it slow, is the Quest line rewards, since us players fly through the Quests, we get Quest 20 bonus of pots too early for our own good ;) you have to "save" (fancy word for not spending them), someone typing this might have not paid attn to that little fact ;)