• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

Thunderbummy

Marquis
I seriously disliked this event last year and have not changed my opinion for this. It is just mind numbing tedium and the grand prize is nowhere near worth the effort. Sorry Inno, just my humble opinion.

Havik79

Baronet
So just under 16 days in the event, and just under 23 days for the mystery box, so there will be a week between events?.

Havik79

Baronet
Geez wonder why so close together, curious it says during the next event, and not Spring Event, maybe a new event?.

GateKeeper

Baronet
Geez wonder why so close together, curious it says during the next event, and not Spring Event, maybe a new event?.
Got to think in Live server terms, St Patricks day wont be until March for Live servers. so a month later could be spring event in April..... OR Expansion, but most likely Spring Event

As far as playing goes, way unbalanced. The beginning is way too quick and then the ending is like putting bamboo under your nails in slow pace, you can get to fireworks in as soon as a couple hours. The festival/boat are very quick to level and even OP at the beginning of the game, but then by the end the upgrades cost 1000x the amount that the upgrade gives. The time period getting from cupcakes to fireworks to finishing the city is really where the game slows down and you're waiting a thousand collections just to upgrade ONE level, and that one level only helps 0.001 point so you're stuck waiting another 1000 collections for the next level. It is LITERALLY the majority of the day spent on waiting until you have level 300 festival/boat and level 50 fireworks, and then a few hours to just sit on that until you have the 6Q to move on. So you got a quick begining, a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong session staring at the screen sloooooooooooowly upgrading one level at a time for 100 levels, and then forgetting about the game and coming back later to change cities.

And we still have a problem with a lack of gold pots, you can get a lot real early into the event doing the quests, but once you hit the dailies you only get like 200 pots a day, yet you can finish a city in that same amount of time. 200 pots doesn't allow you to upgrade even one of each manager. Then the task bar is filled with upgrade manager quests that you cant do and even if you upgrade your hat factory to 200 it doesn't count because you're stuck with impossible tasks. SO players are torn between very tedious cities with no upgrades, or spending all of their pots only at the beginning/end of the event and completely forgetting about it for a week. There's just not enough pots to get the reward upgrades, we'll get 11k pots yet each upgrade takes 2 cities which require lets say 1k pots per city or 2k pots for all the chests at the end of the city (add 1k more just to do the city to get to the chests). We'll need to obtain 7 upgrades from cities so 11k isn't enough!

• Boost level rewards after level 250 by at LEAST one decimal point. The difference between level 250 and level 300 should NOT be a measy 4T when you're generating 100T/minute and have QUADS in your inventory to convert.
  • Increase daily pots from 100 to 200.

GateKeeper

Baronet
I see a lot of posts about not doing the Chests, unless I see a better plan, if you don't do the 6 boxes you wont get enough Druid upgrades.

I see a lot of posts about not doing the Chests, unless I see a better plan, if you don't do the 6 boxes you wont get enough Druid upgrades.
Yep, you'd have to complete somewhere around 20 cities to do enough tasks for the upgrade in only 15 days. You'll have to do some amount of chests. But you wont have enough gold pots... You're screwed either way.

GateKeeper

Baronet
  • Boost level rewards after level 250 by at LEAST one decimal point. The difference between level 250 and level 300 should NOT be a measy 4T when you're generating 100T/minute and have QUADS in your inventory to convert.
  • Increase daily pots from 100 to 200.
But if they increase the Gold pots, it reduces the diamonds spent

Sinitar

Regent
A person who does everything the event asks for should be allowed to get the reward. Diamonds should be for getting additional building/upgrades/or reducing effort in the event.
What's your problem?
You have all the information to finish the event and 2 ways different to gaining all the pieces to have a druid temple upgraded fully without spending diamonds

I hope you aren't trolling

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
Yep, you'd have to complete somewhere around 20 cities to do enough tasks for the upgrade in only 15 days. You'll have to do some amount of chests. But you wont have enough gold pots... You're screwed either way.
11 cities if you don't open chests. 4 (or 5) cities if you open chests at the end of the city. But in this case, you shouldn't spend a lot of pots on managers. You can skip some tasks. 25 out of 38 is enough. Simple choice: either chests or tasks

The Lady Ann

Baronet
I have hit a brick wall got no tasks left in this town (3rd run) and only 290 pots of gold 10 quests before I hit the 45 quest milestone

so do I just ignore this stupid thing till I have enough pots of gold to open the chests (1900) and enough for the next towns managers (900)

I have to say I think it is worse than last year, at least I did not hit such a roadblock last year

(this year I did use diamonds for the 1st run impatient to see the chests)

also the lack of opportunities to win selection kits for lasts years set is very annoying to say the least

So all in all A GREAT BIG FAT FAIL from me

The full event building can be obtained without diamonds, so no problem there.
What seems unbalanced to me is the fact that you can get the same result (in terms of upgrades obtained) by just doing 4 (or possibly 5) very slow and lazy cities opening the chests at the end as you can get by putting in the time to complete 11 cities without opening chests.
Surely it would be in Inno's interest to encourage players to spend the time doing as many cities as possible and they can do this by a simple reduction in manager upgrade costs.
That way a player can still get the full event building by the lazy method, but be much closer to a second one by putting in the time. And the less diamonds somebody needs to spend in order to get the second upgrade the more likely they are to spend them.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
There are apparently two ways to do this.
Either an 11 fast cities, or 5 slow cities.
But how many quests do you have to complete depending on the number of cities?