• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7246

This bridge really looks nice. But I already have a lot of population in all my cities. On Beta it's more than 50k people free in my town. You give us population in every buildings of last events - the train, the Moon Gate, the Olympic treasure.... Please, stop it. You are painting this beautiful houses in all eras - and they are useless. Or used only for events' quests "to build 3 residential buildings". Those events' buildings make useless even Great Building! The Innovation Tower even, not to mention The Habitat. What "the Great" in those buildings now? Only to raise them endlessly.

And this Bridge - very nice design, but... its bonuses with its size 4x6... The 3rd lvl of Cherry gardens would be much better - no extra space would be needed.

P.S. And yes, too much events in a row. I'm reaaly tired of doing event quests.

DeletedUser7246

Nobody says you have to do them...
Yes... Only my addiction to the Gameplay. There's more probability that I stop playing the FoE at all. But not to try to finish the event while I'm still playing? No way.

On Beta it's more than 50k people free in my town. You give us population in every buildings of last events - the train, the Moon Gate, the Olympic treasure.... Please, stop it.
population is good. don't need ugly inno tower any more.

P.S. And yes, too much events in a row. I'm reaaly tired of doing event quests.
fully agreed. especially after stupidy-limbo-clickie that wrecks your brain and leaves it lobotomised.

ThForth99

Farmer
I do not see this here yet, but when I click to apply blossoms no window pops up. Any trick to get to the frogs?

screen goes dim and nothing happens. ... Just found out, works when I switch to HTML!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-02-26 14.51.23.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-02-26 14.51.23.jpg
    905.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Zeitlose

Merchant
hope it stays that way - would be a good opportunity to FINALLY switch everybody away from flash ...

*lol* I play on mobile most of the time and use Puffin when an event is starting. Not being able to play with flash means not being able to play the event on mobile at all (until event is on app). You can play on whichever device you like, but having flash available means more opportunities to play for others. Why do you want to stop it?

Status
Not open for further replies.