• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10167

As daily special price online the upgrade kit or a selection kit? if only the upgrade kit, where can i get the basis from?

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, the App version was released too soon and was not functioning correctly. This can happen on a Beta Server and we thank you for your patience whilst this is investigated.
Such a pity. I hoped the new trend was set...

aragon82

Merchant
Forge Bowl into St. Patricks Day into Ancient Egypts into Spring-Event

Looks like making it impossible to play beta + live on a daily base is the new goal -.-
What about releasing Egypts between Spring and Summer-Event?
Sounds way better than shortly after a complexe event right before the next event... what a wired timeline for your poor little beta-testers :(

Unfortunately, the App version was released too soon and was not functioning correctly. This can happen on a Beta Server and we thank you for your patience whilst this is investigated.
In what ways did it not work? As far as I was able to try it before it disappeard it seemed identical in function to the browser version. What features, more specificallly did not work as exptected? Or is it only words used to hide that you don't want to release the app version at the same time as the browser version? Inno has some things to explain here...

vakini

Squire
anyone know where to see if the frog still jump at the same speed as last year?
(which of the origami have the best/longest jump pr. lantern?)

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
In what ways did it not work? As far as I was able to try it before it disappeard it seemed identical in function to the browser version. What features, more specificallly did not work as exptected? Or is it only words used to hide that you don't want to release the app version at the same time as the browser version? Inno has some things to explain here...
I don't have that information I'm afraid, it's in our best interests to get a feature tested as much as possible before a release on to the Live servers, but sometimes we have to make changes such as removing a release until an issue is fixed.

DeletedUser7624

@Dudettas Could you please confirm if we well have spring garden select selection kits as daily prizes or in any other way available?

I don't have that information I'm afraid, it's in our best interests to get a feature tested as much as possible before a release on to the Live servers, but sometimes we have to make changes such as removing a release until an issue is fixed.
Your developers should be able to give more technical information that you can relay to us. Until then I will see this removal as an act of malevolence from Inno.
Edit: Don't forget some of your users are quite technical, and not only can understand deep technical info but also translate it for those who are not tecnical. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.