• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8262

RE Quest 25 .. Defeat this medium army .. the medium army only contains 3 unit .............. maybe the rest deserted

6zeva9

Baronet
I think we may be 24 hours short to get the 21 Daily Quests completed.
St Pats is 22 days long but only has 21 Daily Quests.
Last year we had something similar happen to one of the Events. Then the Last Daily Quest was moved to be the final Rush Quest within the last 36 hours of the Event.
As the clock currently stands we only have 12.5 hours to complete the final Daily Quest.

coolyfooly

Squire
The buildings are not bad nothing amazing, most will go for the 10fp one, nothing really unique about it though not all event buildings need to have attack or defense or gold/supplie boosts. But at least they have daily specials unlike the last event, glad they keeping those.

Hi I got 4 Lilly pads in as was aiming for some medals after buying some diamonds but the event disappeared from my beta tablet, when it returns do I pick up from where I got too?

LordVaderIII

Marquis
I noticed that today's prize is a Pagoda upgrade kit instead of a Pagoda selection kit. Is there going to be a way to get a level 1 Pagoda?

They will be nice for people are who trying to finish their Pagodas from last year but, for those of us that already have upgrade kits in our inventory, they're pointless if we still need the base building (and can't get it).

DeletedUser7624

@Devs - please! Please give us cherry garden selection kits so we can finish / buy new cherry sets

Fenix

Viceroy
Quest 5: pay goods (era or previous era): I am assuming the amounts are x of each. Instead of telling for example 15 goods, I would like to see 3 of each goods from the era.

CrashBoom

Legend
Quest 5: pay goods (era or previous era): I am assuming the amounts are x of each. Instead of telling for example 15 goods, I would like to see 3 of each goods from the era.
and the shown 42 goods (in mars age) would be 8.4 of each ?

or is it 42 each in mars age?

Status
Not open for further replies.