• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aloy GAIA

Farmer
I just upgrade my bridge to level 3, but it isn't level 3. It's still a level 2 brigde
Can someone help me with that please?

It seems that the arrow re-appears when I log in on the PC after playing on the app in between.
c'mon they love their arrow.

how would super-stupid people like us find the event if it wasn't there ... ?

there was a lot of solutions proposed on live to resolve the issue (e.g. don't show arrow after a certain amount of events played, quests finished, age reached --> all criteria you might actually be able to find a new event by yourself - but no, arrow it is ... :rolleyes:)

on a different note:
what are neanderthal-apes (with light hair) doing in ancient japan ... ?

Bildschirmfoto 2020-02-27 um 07.26.38.jpg

Last edited:

Borowski

Squire
1st: thx for letting us have a "normal" event again. and no doing extra turns like in the last event or aegypt!!
but pleeeeease: league table NOT only by counting crossed ponds, but spent lanterns. remember those "unfair" league results last time? this will be going the same way, just because numbers are so low...

Roches

Farmer
I’m guessing this has been tested, but it’s about how the event is currently disabled in the mobile version. The event building doesn’t appear on mobile. On PC it’s still there and event progress is maintained. I also got two incidents, cherry trees, on mobile that gave lanterns as rewards, and it appeared the same way as it did when the event was active. I’m wondering what would happen if I build something in the space that was occupied by the event building, but I haven‘t tried that.

Sinitar

Regent
I’m guessing this has been tested, but it’s about how the event is currently disabled in the mobile version. The event building doesn’t appear on mobile. On PC it’s still there and event progress is maintained. I also got two incidents, cherry trees, on mobile that gave lanterns as rewards, and it appeared the same way as it did when the event was active. I’m wondering what would happen if I build something in the space that was occupied by the event building, but I haven‘t tried that.
In browser version you can collect him production but not in mobile version. It's a ghost building

DeletedUser

You cannot see it on mobile but it's still there, so it will appear as occupied space if you would try to build something there (red tiles).

Status
Not open for further replies.