• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spice up GE

Yang10

Marquis
I thought so too! I wonder how the productions and benefits will change with the upgrade, and how we'll be getting these upgrades. I hope they don't come in Fragments...

qaccy

Emperor
I don't really like seeing upgrades instead of selection kits. I feel like that's going to make things messy. Players are inevitably going to have more of one than they do of the other for any building(s) they're interested in upgrading if they're simply stuffed into the existing encounter prizes. Selection kits would allow all building prizes to be replaced with a selection kit, giving the player control over what they get to make it the most useful.

Maybe they're bringing these upgrades in with an overhaul of GE as a whole though, which might make it work out. Adding a progress bar that provides a guaranteed reward or rewards at certain checkpoints (like events and settlements do) would be welcomed!

The one thing I definitely don't see happening is this stuff going to the Antiques Dealer. Why would it? Unless they're planning to retire GE and remove it from the game, there's no reason to expect any GE-themed rewards on the AD.

Korvinusz

Merchant
it's good that something is happening. But the new design and more valuable rewards alone will not make for a better gaming experience.

I really hope there will be other important changes as well. Because that’s how you go forward on a straight line through 4 levels.
This is not an adventure, just a tube.

I miss some old designs e.g. the tribal main square looked especially good. And the Fountain of Youth had a mystical vibe that is not present in the current version. : /

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
The one thing I definitely don't see happening is this stuff going to the Antiques Dealer. Why would it? Unless they're planning to retire GE and remove it from the game, there's no reason to expect any GE-themed rewards on the AD.

Well I mean the upgrades could go to the AD such that you still have to GE for the base, and then have to get the upgrade from the AD. "Solves" the issue of randomly winning an upgrade you don't want/can't use from GE.

But as part of a larger update to GE would be more likely to make happy people.

[QUOTE = "beelzebob666, yayın: 99148, üye: 9416"]
[SPOILER = "GE'yi baharatlayın"]
yeni / eski tasarım lvl 1 - yükseltme - yeni lvl 2
R_SS_MultiAge_Expedition16a.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_tribal_square.png
R_SS_MultiAge_Expedition16c.png

Aşiret Meydanı Yükseltmesi
L_SS_AllAge_Expedition16.png
reward_icon_shrink_kit_fountain_of_youth.png
L_SS_AllAge_Expedition16Small.png

Gençlik Shrink Seti Çeşmesi
P_SS_MultiAge_Expedition16.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_terrace_farm.png
P_SS_MultiAge_Expedition16b.png

Teras Çiftliği Yükseltmesi
R_SS_MultiAge_Expedition16b.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_sacred_sky.png
R_SS_MultiAge_Expedition16d.png

Sacred Sky Watch Güncellemesi
T_SS_AllAge_Expedition16.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_ritual_flame.png
T_SS_AllAge_Expedition16b.png

Ritüel Alev Yükseltme
D_SS_MultiAge_Expedition16b.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_gate_of_the_sun_god.png
D_SS_MultiAge_Expedition16d.png

Güneş Tanrısı Yükseltme
D_SS_MultiAge_Expedition16a.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_face_of_the_ancient.png
D_SS_MultiAge_Expedition16c.png

Kadim Yükseltmenin Yüzü

.... neden tekrar tüccara sattım? Ama önce üreteceklerini bekleyelim ...
[/BİR ŞEYİN ÖNCEDEN REKLAMI]
[/ ALINTI]

mükemmel :güzel:

DeletedUser10121

WHY IS THIS ARCHIVED?
sry for yellinng im just reals annoyed