• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spice up GE

Fdm1407

Merchant
I don't care for any of the GE buildings (anymore) and neither will i care for the upgrades , i play 4 levels(on live) because it's good for the guild but the buildings are only good to sell at the antiques dealer so that's where the upgrades and shrink kit will end too

Adding a level 5 with some new exciting buildings would be nice tho

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I don't care for any of the GE buildings (anymore) and neither will i care for the upgrades , i play 4 levels(on live) because it's good for the guild but the buildings are only good to sell at the antiques dealer so that's where the upgrades and shrink kit will end too

How do you know the upgrades won't make the buildings worthwhile?

DeletedUser9666

It will be worthwhile for those who want to get max production out of their buildings.
Other folks play GE just for fun or out of loyalty to their team.
I belong to the "fun" category of players, so I totally get where the flyingduchman is coming from.

That said, upgrades to GE buildings were long overdue. I just hope, Inno does not do it as a substitute to much needed GE expansion. Level 5 or whatever else Inno might have in mind.

Dan 77

Squire
I don't think so... FoE become very overcrowded of a content right now: many events with many buildings to build, three settlements (later probably more but it's for months and years to complete) and mainly GBG.....
Many active players I know are thinking about the end of their game suddenly.
Except for a new era I don't want anything new in the game already. I our guild some players excited from GE (with sufficient attack bonus) wanted the 5th level (for example in Mars I have 300 % already but I can easily beat it lately) but I have never wanted it and GE is very boring in comparison to GBG.

Last edited:

Havik79

Baronet
1. That is not what I said.
2. For all we know maybe you get a chance at one of them in an RNG box from fishing a level of GE.

Dessire

Regent
We need to know how many times we can upgrade each building and what will be their stats at each level.
I want to delete some ritual flames but imagine that the lvl 2 gives 10 good to your guild + 12% or 16% defense for your defensive army or 8% defense and 4% attack for your defensive army... give me the stats please! XD

CrashBoom

Legend
We need to know how many times we can upgrade each building and what will be their stats at each level.
I want to delete some ritual flames but imagine that the lvl 2 gives 10 good to your guild + 12% or 16% defense for your defensive army or 8% defense and 4% attack for your defensive army... give me the stats please! XD
most like Ritual Flames will get one level and then have the same stats (per square) as Watchfires level 2

so you can expect 16% defense for defending

and I think you are the only one who has the idea of them giving goods :p

Havik79

Baronet
I wonder if these might be some of the rewards for that new SAAB GB, which is still odd to say, aint that a EU car company.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Aby info about new level?
nope...
Considering the grafics for the road to victory were added about 5 month ago and it is not releases yet, it might take some time...
If even a completely new GE-Level is added, there are a lot more additions needed until that happens...

Dessire

Regent
nope...
Considering the grafics for the road to victory were added about 5 month ago and it is not releases yet, it might take some time...
If even a completely new GE-Level is added, there are a lot more additions needed until that happens...
do you think that a new level will be added to guild expedition? I think that it is not necessary. they could remake the 4 levels. changing the difficulty of each one and improving the rewards of each level according to the actual game. the 4th level was added in 2016 if i rememeber well, and those time rewards are almost useless, atleast the big part of them.

DeletedUser10025

do you think that a new level will be added to guild expedition? I think that it is not necessary. they could remake the 4 levels. changing the difficulty of each one and improving the rewards of each level according to the actual game. the 4th level was added in 2016 if i rememeber well, and those time rewards are almost useless, atleast the big part of them.
i disagree with so many Special buildings giving a high A/D boost. The need of the hour is to have more GE levels with upgraded rewards.