• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spice up GE

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
new/old design lvl 1 - upgrade - new lvl 2
R_SS_MultiAge_Expedition16a.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_tribal_square.png
R_SS_MultiAge_Expedition16c.png

Tribal Square Upgrade
L_SS_AllAge_Expedition16.png
reward_icon_shrink_kit_fountain_of_youth.png
L_SS_AllAge_Expedition16Small.png

Fountain of Youth Shrink Kit
P_SS_MultiAge_Expedition16.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_terrace_farm.png
P_SS_MultiAge_Expedition16b.png

Terrace Farm Upgrade
R_SS_MultiAge_Expedition16b.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_sacred_sky.png
R_SS_MultiAge_Expedition16d.png

Sacred Sky Watch Upgrade
T_SS_AllAge_Expedition16.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_ritual_flame.png
T_SS_AllAge_Expedition16b.png

Ritual Flame Upgrade
D_SS_MultiAge_Expedition16b.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_gate_of_the_sun_god.png
D_SS_MultiAge_Expedition16d.png

Gate of the Sun God Upgrade
D_SS_MultiAge_Expedition16a.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_face_of_the_ancient.png
D_SS_MultiAge_Expedition16c.png

Face of the Ancient Upgrade

....why again did I sell them to the trader? But lets first wait what they will produce...

Last edited by a moderator:

kaymedic

Marquis
not at level 2 :p
(which level is the Flourishing ?)

Compare it to sdw2. It is also only lvl2 but 1FP per 2fields. So terrace farm lvl 2 should also be compareable to similar top buildings. But 8FP would be also fair enough for the beginning. We will see how easy these kits are obtained.

DeletedUser9851

For advanced players, those Upgrade Kits will be useless...and I assume (but I could be wrong! lol) that those Upgrade Kits will most likely be ONLY available via Antiques Dealer ;)

DeletedUser5097

I really hope they will become available in GE, perhaps part of an selection kit: either the base building lvl1 or the upgrade. Wouldn’t make sense for the antique dealer to sell new GE stuff as those are items are not event items

I really hope they will become available in GE, perhaps part of an selection kit: either the base building lvl1 or the upgrade. Wouldn’t make sense for the antique dealer to sell new GE stuff as those are items are not event items

NO no no, no selection kits please, just upgrades that are given (sometimes) instead of the original building :p

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Hopefully these are only available in the end of Level 4, so that we can't get a ton of these at once. Do we have the building images or file names yet to see if it is an upgrade to just level 2 or multiple levels?

Wow, about time time they made something new for IE. We'll see if it will be any uselful though. Luckely I haven't sold all of the stuff to antique dealer yet.

DeletedUser10025

Much awaited GE updates..may be addition of GE 5 and more

Andi47

Overlord
...and I assume (but I could be wrong! lol) that those Upgrade Kits will most likely be ONLY available via Antiques Dealer ;)

hopefully not - where should we get all these gems from to buy the upgrades? (I even refused to buy a SoK upgrade today, because I need my gems to buy the next level(s) of the Art exhibition)

Dessire

Regent
hopefully not - where should we get all these gems from to buy the upgrades? (I even refused to buy a SoK upgrade today, because I need my gems to buy the next level(s) of the Art exhibition)
gems are trash!!! I have a looot of them for nothing! more than 1020 for more than 8 months! they are useless! what I need is coins!