• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spice up GE

Hmm, maybe. But I think the ingame level 1 Ritual Flame and level 1 Gate of Sun God look a little different than the ones in the first post.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I think they just mixed up the images for lvl 1 and 2 ingame.
might be the case for the SSW, TF and TS, but ritual flame and gate of the sun god really got an updated grafic - not sure though about the face of the ancient... if it got changed, the change is not very big...

DeletedUser5097

Also my GE wishing well changed to the place holder version ingame in Beta

Korvinusz

Merchant
GE map alternate-fast road.jpg

When it comes to adding spice. Then it would be worthwhile to change the march forward in the linear tube.

That is, to improve it with a little tactical experience.

I suggest that you take an alternate route to each level or (randomly) some levels.

As you can see in the picture, there are two secret paths that, in addition to shortening the path, give something special.

What a special reward you find out there is plenty of opportunity. But here is the essential element of the journey itself: freedom of decision and adventure.

Of course, there are dangers in going down this path, bigger challenges. But it can still be interesting, less monotonous.

So the path shown in the picture is:
After the 4th encounter, you can go down the secret road - between 5B and 6B there is a special reward (X). Likewise, after the 11th encounter, the reward (Y) and shortening between 8B and 9B is available.

Because the goal is to enjoy the game itself, and you want people to play it, so if you want to maximize the level, that might be an option. So after someone has gone the shorter secret route, let him do the rest. Or go the other way down the secret path.

I hope you like the idea. :)

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
View attachment 5150

When it comes to adding spice. Then it would be worthwhile to change the march forward in the linear tube.

That is, to improve it with a little tactical experience.

I suggest that you take an alternate route to each level or (randomly) some levels.

As you can see in the picture, there are two secret paths that, in addition to shortening the path, give something special.

What a special reward you find out there is plenty of opportunity. But here is the essential element of the journey itself: freedom of decision and adventure.

Of course, there are dangers in going down this path, bigger challenges. But it can still be interesting, less monotonous.

So the path shown in the picture is:
After the 4th encounter, you can go down the secret road - between 5B and 6B there is a special reward (X). Likewise, after the 11th encounter, the reward (Y) and shortening between 8B and 9B is available.

Because the goal is to enjoy the game itself, and you want people to play it, so if you want to maximize the level, that might be an option. So after someone has gone the shorter secret route, let him do the rest. Or go the other way down the secret path.

I hope you like the idea. :)
That's kinda cool and good job with the graphics!

Dessire

Regent
the X and Y could have one upgrade kit as one of the 2 rewards. and if the upgrade kit is not interesting for you, then you could just do the normal way to get the diamonds of the 7th encounter and sometimes of the 8th

DeletedUser9666

I was thinking for quite some time about very similar thing! ;)
There would be forks of the road but the roads would never merge again. There would be 4 final "endings" (encounter 16) with 4 different final rewards.
The player would be informed at the beginning what the 4 final rewards are, but he would not know which road leads to his preferred reward.
If he ends up with "unwanted" reward, because of selecting wrong route at the fork of the roads - he would have an option (for diamonds?) to return to the fork and try another route...

Korvinusz

Merchant
"but he would not know which road leads to his preferred reward.
If he ends up with "unwanted" reward, because of selecting wrong route at the fork of the roads - he would have an option (for diamonds?) to return to the fork and try another route... "

maybe it's a bit wicked, isn't it? : P

I think the Enjoyable game is better than the nerve-wracking. If you see what's at the end of the road (for example, in exchange for Medal), it's better.
And in exchange for diamonds, you could go more directions, yes.

But I like the idea of a junction. For example: The first level can have one exit. , (2 exit -> second level, 3 exit the third level, 4 exit the fourth). That's cool.

X and Y can be a lot of cool stuff. For example, a soldier from the future (1 era higher), who disappears within 1 hour. ;)
But if it is just a defender, it'll be with you for a day.

Dessire

Regent
1. is it confirmed that terace farm will have only 2 levels?
2. any guess about releasement date?
3. do you think that the lvl 2 will give us 10 FP per day? ( that would be 1 fp per 3 squares. = 3 and 1/3rd dark doorways).