• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age: Venus

caleb

Farmer
Personally i think the new SAV GB will be something along the lines of GbG. Per Say something like, a perminate siege camp?... like a -% towards your attrition, around level 60 of that GB it would provide the same as a siege camp. Any thoughts?

Fire Lord

Squire
don't forget that the files for the settlements are also called outpost
example: https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/shared/quests/outpost/aztecs/quests_outpost_aztecs_0.png
true. there should be something written down about how it works in the code somewhere. Well, hopefully anyway, could someone dig through that? I'm not familiar enough with computers or code to help on that front. I think they are called infoscreens, kind of how the space carrier says gives (x) special goods or medals.

Dan 77

Squire
Hope this era give us 2 GB instead of one, and atleast one of them related to FP.
Why? We already have 6 buildings directly producing FPs by collecting them (+ Blue Galaxy, Himeji Castle, Space Carrier, expedition, GBG...). Advanced players have many FP per day from the city itself (lets say 1000 FPs and some on top of them). Beginners haven't built them or at least haven't levelled them up very high.
Similarly we have many buildings producing goods (actual, previous, unrefined, SC for special goods) and we have 7 buildings providing attack bonus or another help in attacks (Zeus, Aachen, Castel, Teracotta, Orangery, Kraken, Virgo).
But what is still missing? No GB produce directly a guild power. Only 3 GBs produce goods to guild treasury (Arc, Obsvatory, Atomium). Only one GB produce units (Alcatraz). And 4 GBs applies their bonus in defending our cities which is almost useless now (St. Basil, Deal, Teracotta, Orangery).

CrashBoom

Legend
Why? We already have 6 buildings directly producing FPs by collecting them (+ Blue Galaxy, Himeji Castle, Space Carrier, expedition, GBG...). Advanced players have many FP per day from the city itself (lets say 1000 FPs and some on top of them).
and the 5k from the Arc o_O

caleb

Farmer
Why? We already have 6 buildings directly producing FPs by collecting them (+ Blue Galaxy, Himeji Castle, Space Carrier, expedition, GBG...). Advanced players have many FP per day from the city itself (lets say 1000 FPs and some on top of them). Beginners haven't built them or at least haven't levelled them up very high.
Similarly we have many buildings producing goods (actual, previous, unrefined, SC for special goods) and we have 7 buildings providing attack bonus or another help in attacks (Zeus, Aachen, Castel, Teracotta, Orangery, Kraken, Virgo).
But what is still missing? No GB produce directly a guild power. Only 3 GBs produce goods to guild treasury (Arc, Obsvatory, Atomium). Only one GB produce units (Alcatraz). And 4 GBs applies their bonus in defending our cities which is almost useless now (St. Basil, Deal, Teracotta, Orangery).
Anyone know anything about the new GB? Personally i think the new SAV GB will be something along the lines of GbG. Per Say something like, a perminate siege camp?... like a -% towards your attrition, around level 60 of that GB it would provide the same as a siege camp. Any thoughts?

Anyone know anything about the new GB? Personally i think the new SAV GB will be something along the lines of GbG. Per Say something like, a perminate siege camp?... like a -% towards your attrition, around level 60 of that GB it would provide the same as a siege camp. Any thoughts?
Why guess? Wouldn't it be better to wait and find out?

Why guess? Wouldn't it be better to wait and find out?

Likely, the description text of the new GB (and its name, which i'm curious about too) will become leaked soon, and then we know what it will do :)
But imho, it should have a bonus (primary or secondary) that at least makes it a must-have to put in your city (prob also for lower ages too), or else it will not be used very much at all... esp. if the bonus is exclusively linked to Venus-outpost only.

Fire Lord

Squire
Likely, the description text of the new GB (and its name, which i'm curious about too) will become leaked soon, and then we know what it will do :)
But imho, it should have a bonus (primary or secondary) that at least makes it a must-have to put in your city (prob also for lower ages too), or else it will not be used very much at all... esp. if the bonus is exclusively linked to Venus-outpost only.
I asked if anyone could look for that actually. Hopefully when it gets added someone will slap it on here.

CrashBoom

Legend
a colony bonus would be for all space ages not only venus

special goods bonus starts in AF
so that one could start to work in SAM (and gives something different earlier)

a colony bonus would be for all space ages not only venus

special goods bonus starts in AF
so that one could start to work in SAM (and gives something different earlier)

well, but do we need a colony bonus? i already produce plenty goods there. therefore, the venus GG is not a must-have if it e.g. only doubles the (already plentiful) goods produced there. now, if it would double goods for all goods buildings (including all previous ages), now that might change things ;)