• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age: Venus

Sinitar

Regent
sav_portrait_architect.jpg
sav_portrait_scientist.jpg

sav_portrait_general.jpg
sav_portrait_eve.jpg

sav_portrait_trader.jpg
sav_portrait_joker.jpg

?
sav_portrait_bartender.jpg
?
The lastest is for the inn

Havik79

Baronet
That is dumb, why not just call it by one of the moons, ain't like they copyright owned, well not at this point in time.

You forget thats already a good in the early ages. ;)
I remember, I got that boost when I passed through EMA eras ago in my Main city (EN4).
GBs have given older Era goods before, example Space Carrier ;)

venusian honey? :p
Venusian honey? Why not? They can recycle honey with a new name just like they had run of ideas for new goods before, check this
  • Lumber (wood), Ebony (just a specific type of wood).
  • Gasoline, then Gas, then Transester Gas
  • Genome Data, Bionics Data, BioGeochemical Data, AI Data, Data Crystals

caleb

Farmer
To be honest I think one of the great buildings that was erstwhile in game will be one AND the same with one of the new ones, but with precision in mind they may as well do the trick to enunciate our personal preferences but per say it does the ticket. Before someone responds i would like to thank forge of empires as a whole for bringing a personal adequate and satisfactory game play that's very up to scratch. Thank you so much to foe pah for providing the adequite development of this theorum

Kill Switch

Farmer
To be honest I think one of the great buildings that was erstwhile in game will be one AND the same with one of the new ones, but with precision in mind they may as well do the trick to enunciate our personal preferences but per say it does the ticket. Before someone responds i would like to thank forge of empires as a whole for bringing a personal adequate and satisfactory game play that's very up to scratch. Thank you so much to foe pah for providing the adequite development of this theorum
What????

avalonier

Merchant
"Mysterious Shards.
%s% chance of spawning a Shard reward in your active Cultural Settlement once every %s.
%s% chance that the Shard is a rare one.
Each Shard needs to be collected by hand and disappears after %s if not."

"Mysterious Shards: %.2f% chance to spawn a mysterious Shard reward hidden in the Settlement wilderness of your active Settlement. The chance that this Shard is common is %.2f%, uncommon %.2f% and rare %.2f%."
"At the next level, the chance to spawn a Shard will be %.2f% and the chance for a rare one increases to %.2f%."