• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

jovada

Regent
Day 11 and so far 2x 2 bp

Temple of relics you have 64 attempts a week to receive a relic
Flying island you have 42 attempts a week to receive a shard

Something not right here considering the amount of goods and fp needed for flying island

The chance to receive a shard should be every 2 hours so you have 84 chances a week , compairing to relic tempel that should be fair

Day 11 and so far 2x 2 bp

Temple of relics you have 64 attempts a week to receive a relic
Flying island you have 42 attempts a week to receive a shard

Something not right here considering the amount of goods and fp needed for flying island

The chance to receive a shard should be every 2 hours so you have 84 chances a week , compairing to relic tempel that should be fair

i'd say bump it up to once per hour then, but make shards only last like 12 hours orso instead. and, make them appear in main city, space colony, settlement, so that you have to work harder to find it (and so that even people without settlement can use it), and depending on where it appears, give it a bonus that suits that location. to name a few examples:
- settlement goods if found at settlement,
- current age regular goods (or 2x unrefined goods) if found at main city,
- current age regular and/or special goods, maybe even space credits if found at space colony,
- temporary attack or def bonus of some hours if in main city,
- fp for either location,
- blueprints for either location,
- temporary goods x4 bonus if found at settlement
- temporary coins or supplies bonus % if found at main city

hell, any kind of bonuses imaginable would be applicable here probably (just not too rich, i think 100 or 150 fp as a bonus for a rare shard is enough, if you can find 1 shard per hour :p); the current rate is just too low and the location where to find them too restricted :p

Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
There are GB to help in combat, GB to help defense, GB to loot, a GB to prevent looting, GB to give a bonus during aid, GB to produce resources, a GB for Guild expeditions, a GB for producing troops, GB for medals, GB for satisfaction, GB for population, GB for gold, GB for goods, GB for PF, .. .
Why not adapt the latest GB to give the colonies a real boost?
Either by increasing the% of x4, or by giving additional currencies, or by giving resources in space colonies.
With the arrival of GBGs you released Himeji and Transporter.
Go to the end of your reasoning so that every aspect of the game has a GB that is useful to it.

Amdira

Baronet
What about (for rare shards)
- fragments or kits for an unique building (like art exhibiton) with similar design as FI
- unique units according to the running settlement (Viking, Ninja, Pharao, Eagle-soldiers) - whatever - with special features
- Diamonds
- time bonus for settlement
- storage-kits for BGs :)
Whatever - but something special would be nice :)

Big Baloney

Farmer
rework the GB, if this is how inno shows off to there players, well .............. I rest my case.
I cannot believe if some of the team who plays there own game, thing this GB is really a GB for SAV without any 2nd bonus, made the 2nd bonus all era goods for the guild so we have something to help in GBG If not create a 2nd GB that does it :) ty for you time

cu in live to beta test SAV :)

El-Empecinado

Merchant
Hello, I enter the forum, to be informed about the new era of Venus, to prepare myself for the Spanish server.
I look at 24 pages and I pretty much only read about the new GE.
Only in the first pages there is some information, referring to the new era.

Mitos

Squire
Hello, I enter the forum, to be informed about the new era of Venus, to prepare myself for the Spanish server.
I look at 24 pages and I pretty much only read about the new GE.
Only in the first pages there is some information, referring to the new era.
then you missed videos about fighting and RQs
there is more info about Venus here
more info + some whining about new GB
coz it is suck

Prrr

Farmer
If Flying Island is a Settlement related GB then make it be a Settlement related GB

Increase attempts (42 attempts per week are not enough), making it 1 every 4 or 3 hours PLUS 1 every time we complete a Settlement quest. Thus, you will benefit players who actually play Settlements.

Add Settlement related rewards like

- 20 Settlement goods (common)
- 2 fragments for time rewards (uncommon)
- 1 x4 production boost (uncommon)
- 4 fragments for time rewards (rare)

Also, add other meaningful rewards like

- 25 random goods from previous era (common)
- 25 goods of your era for guild treasury (common)
- An Art exhibition upgrade kit (rare)
- A “universal” blueprint that can fit every GB (rare)

Make the mysterious shard 200 FP’s

and of course remove all the ridiculous rewards (1 unit, coins, supplies, blueprints, medals, coins rush and supplies rush)

Finally, think about a production bonus (e.g. a few goods for guild treasury)

CrashBoom

Legend
- An Art exhibition upgrade kit (rare)
that is an antiques dealer EXCLUSIVE

if they add upgrade kits for an exclusive building then they must create an Flying Island exclusive special building

:rolleyes:

- 25 goods of your era for guild treasury (common)
you could simply donate the personal goods you get to the treasury

- 25 random goods from previous era (common)
that is still worse than 25 random goods from current era
because you can easily trade and give 25 current era goods and get 25 previous era goods
and no. nobody forces you to always trade 1:2 down

so I am just wondering why something should be released with something worse
25 goods > 25 guild treasury goods
25 current era goods > 25 previous era goods

qaccy

Emperor
Just remember, folks. The Space Carrier still has a chance of giving Rogues even though its passive bonus is activated exclusively through negotiations. Why were the Rogue prizes not replaced with something else more appropriate for a negotiation prize? Probably for the same reasons as the Flying Island providing many of the same prizes as the ToR. And it'll most likely remain unchanged just as the Space Carrier was.

I maintain that it's not necessarily a bad thing if the GB remains as it is, either. Again, not every new GB has to be the new best thing. As far as I'm concerned, it's fine if a GB is merely average or even below average. There are over 40 GBs in the game now and there aren't very many players who can't pick one of the others to spend their FP on if they decide that this one isn't worth building.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
For me it's not that it has to have something to do with the settlement, but this is such a good opportunity for it! It doesn't even have to be something good, but it would be such a cool and unique feature for this building to do something settlement related. Instead it's a combination of already known features (a cool one, I will admit), but the actual rewards are so uninspiring that it really detracts from how cool this GB could have been!

6zeva9

Baronet
zdravím kedy bude otvorená Venuša vo svete C prosím, aspoň rádovo týždne, mesiace, všetci sa na pýtajú
If Beta is to be matched it will be out the day before Archaeology Event is due to start. However I do not think it will be that swift.
Tweaks are still being done.

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
Just remember, folks. The Space Carrier still has a chance of giving Rogues even though its passive bonus is activated exclusively through negotiations. Why were the Rogue prizes not replaced with something else more appropriate for a negotiation prize? Probably for the same reasons as the Flying Island providing many of the same prizes as the ToR. And it'll most likely remain unchanged just as the Space Carrier was.

I maintain that it's not necessarily a bad thing if the GB remains as it is, either. Again, not every new GB has to be the new best thing. As far as I'm concerned, it's fine if a GB is merely average or even below average. There are over 40 GBs in the game now and there aren't very many players who can't pick one of the others to spend their FP on if they decide that this one isn't worth building.

I totally agree with your first paragraph, but with the second one I'm of a different mind.
A GB should at least be worth it to build and upgrade. As it stands with this current version; that is simply not true, mostly for the people than can actually build it 'naturally', the people in SAV. I don't understand why they can't simply limit the newer age buildings with a 'must be in X age to be able to build it'. That way they can keep the power levels appropriate for that age.

Emberguard

Emperor
I don't understand why they can't simply limit the newer age buildings with a 'must be in X age to be able to build it'. That way they can keep the power levels appropriate for that age.
Yeah, that or just introduce a mechanic that changes based on your age

Goods buildings do this with the doubling of goods output from Modern Era onwards. The Space Carrier does this by changing from medals into Special Goods. Can't think of any other Great Buildings that do that currently but it's a good idea to scale output with age if we're not going to restrict GBs being built based on age.