• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

-Alin-

Emperor
bad news

it will start Monday after battle ground and gex ended

Nailstorms are still overkill even for SAV units untill you reach 60-70 atrition, so isn't a big deal.
Only pain we could meet are artilerries and their 30% keen eye chance with power shot alongside.

1BFA

Viceroy
Nailstorms are still overkill even for SAV units untill you reach 60-70 atrition, so isn't a big deal.
Only pain we could meet are artilerries and their 30% keen eye chance with power shot alongside.

ok...But my comment is only related to SAV goods that are needed in treasury for battle grounds buildings.

-Alin-

Emperor
ok...But my comment is only related to SAV goods that are needed in treasury for battle grounds buildings.

For beginning top guild players will not collect their cities Monday untill they entered in SAV, then if it is needed we will donate to treasury goods made with Château needed for camps just to secure 3rd maybe 2nd if its not an easy round, but we have 3 days to gather goods untill a new round starts.
I have stocked forge points and I will do power leveling for both atomium and observatory to level 100.

Anyway goods will not represent a big problem either for GE or GbG, we arent doing GvG.

Last edited:

aquila scutum

Merchant
The actual question is are there any plans about special products ? It accumulate and are not used anywhere else (except for the last age) The further we move into the age, the more the space carrier is devalued. I'm glad I didn't raise it too high.
Space Carrier is more important for negociations reward like Himeji. Less important for special goods.

Owl II

Emperor
Space Carrier is more important for negociations reward like Himeji. Less important for special goods.
No one likes to negotiations. But everyone loves Himeji's rewards. Everyone is choking on negotiations to get rewards SC. It's... it's not fun:) I built SC on beta only for special goods. It helped me a lot to pass the AF and OF faster. I leveled it only to give BPs to my colleagues in the living world. I don't care about him there. It brings more promethium and orichalcum, which I don't need. Well, maybe it's time to break up with him. We use, leveled, and throw different GB in different periods of our game

Nyafka

Merchant
No one likes to negotiations. But everyone loves Himeji's rewards. Everyone is choking on negotiations to get rewards SC. It's... it's not fun:) I built SC on beta only for special goods. It helped me a lot to pass the AF and OF faster. I leveled it only to give BPs to my colleagues in the living world. I don't care about him there. It brings more promethium and orichalcum, which I don't need. Well, maybe it's time to break up with him. We use, leveled, and throw different GB in different periods of our game
In SAAB its so easy to use all the 10 chance.