• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Goldra

Marquis
Every settlement has its own shards. If you finish it in the time, you get 15 shards. So, the shards of the GB could it be the shards of the settlement buildings? Or better: yggdrasil shards, and let us to have more than 1 yggdrasil, or shinto...

hus0123

Farmer
WTF, energy cannon is fast unit, it shoots more like Sniperbots than Sentinels, but it has same skill as Sentinel; while Power Dragon (SAV artillery) is an improved Rail Gun (without Recharge).

Steel Fists and Observer Drones are too bad. The Ghost Blaster is an improved Tesla Walker.

aquila scutum

Merchant
I hope shards will not be spawned like incidents, random for everyone. They should be spawned at every 8 hour I recommend. The nr and quality depends on Flying Island building.

-Alin-

Emperor
*** Venus Warning: Archaeology Event starts one day after Space Age Venus starts. Doing Current Era (Venus) Event Quests will be very hard/impossible until you unlock the needed SAV tech to build/do it. You should consider delaying entering SAV until the Archaeology Event is done.

Not for everyone, in 2-3 days I should do the whole tech tree with help of diamonds to gather next era special goods, and normal goods from quests with Château.

Havik79

Baronet
Seeing as how shards are basically incidents for cultural settlements, I can't see them being anything decent and assuming you can find them if they put them on pathways like with incidents.
Why couldn't have been something decent, we got GB with attack boosts, defence boosts, why not one with defence for attack.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Seeing as how shards are basically incidents for cultural settlements, I can't see them being anything decent and assuming you can find them if they put them on pathways like with incidents.
Why couldn't have been something decent, we got GB with attack boosts, defence boosts, why not one with defence for attack.
Just because they'll behave like incidents I highly doubt they'll give similar rewards. The text suggests they'll be similar to GE relics, so my bet would be that they give similar rewards, though hopefully updated to give some more up to date rewards :)

qaccy

Emperor
More than anything, I'm amazed you guys had the audacity to give a unit Power Shot without Reload. That's all I can say for now until I'm able to play with the units for myself and see their stats, particularly their ranges and (still hidden even all these years later) initiative values.

CrashBoom

Legend
I have 4 GB which give defense for attack o_O
another fight GB would be really boring (considering that dozen of event buildings already giving what you are asking for)

btw
my favorite shard is the extremely rare 1000 FP and 1000 diamond one

Last edited:

Heath00INT

Farmer
Off the topic , many Guilds have treasury goods above Future Era.
My question is will these goods ever be used in the future , seem as though they just accumulating in treasury ?

Owl II

Emperor
The actual question is are there any plans about special products ? It accumulate and are not used anywhere else (except for the last age) The further we move into the age, the more the space carrier is devalued. I'm glad I didn't raise it too high.

Last edited:

1BFA

Viceroy
I hope Inno will release SaV in the middle of battle grounds week or better just after battle ground starts. This will help guilds to build up some SAV goods in treasury for Battle Grounds.