• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Lv 11 to 100 goods

Pegasus 1,242,000 goods

Centauro 1,656,000 goods

Hidra 2,070,000 goods

Lv 11 to 100 coins

Pegasus 13.635 trillion coins

Centauro 18.180 trillion coins

Hidra 25.225 trillion coins

I think the total values must have been posted here, but I'm posting them again. If not, here are the values
Your coins are off by a factor of 1000. It's Gs (= billions) of coins in total.

CrashBoom

Legend
Lv 11 to 100 goods

Pegasus 1,242,000 goods

Centauro 1,656,000 goods

Hidra 2,070,000 goods

Lv 11 to 100 coins

Pegasus 13.635 Billions coins

Centauro 18.180 Billions coins

Hidra 25.225 Billions coins

I think the total values must have been posted here, but I'm posting them again. If not, here are the values
other GB to same boost values
a few billion FP (or maybe even trillion)
:rolleyes:

just wondering
when will people get it that the new Titan GB aren't designed to reach level 100

Your coins are off by a factor of 1000. It's Gs (= billions) of coins in total.
because the german billion is 1000 english/american billions (= 1 of their trillion)

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
let's make a valid comparrison
Zeus 109 = 80%
Centaurus 20 = 80%

for both giving 4% more
Zeus costs: 26411 FP (own FP if places are done with 1.9) for 8 more levels
Centaurus: 3066 FP (done with 1.9) and 4000 goods (800 each) and coins (but everybody should have enough coins)

so the choice would be
pay an extra of 4000 goods (do Centaurus)
or 23355 FP more (do Zeus instead)

Beta King

Viceroy
Since we are stuck in this terrible era with no good fighting option I would like to bring back the discussion to nerf the crap out of GBG so no one can get more than say 100 fights per day! Now is the perfect time to get the end gamers on board for killing GBG.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Since we are stuck in this terrible era with no good fighting option I would like to bring back the discussion to nerf the crap out of GBG so no one can get more than say 100 fights per day! Now is the perfect time to get the end gamers on board for killing GBG.
They're killing GBG as a primary resource source the other way, by making collection more relevant than it (especially for anyone not in the top 0.1% of fights per season).

Numbers I ran earlier today suggest 5000 FP/day to be a viable collection target for a Titan city with up-to-date event buildings.

That's equivalent to 32000 fights a season with a *lot* less ongoing work. And you'd still have very good boosts to do as much GBG as you still want to do.

Beta King

Viceroy
They're killing GBG as a primary resource source the other way, by making collection more relevant than it (especially for anyone not in the top 0.1% of fights per season).

Numbers I ran earlier today suggest 5000 FP/day to be a viable collection target for a Titan city with up-to-date event buildings.

That's equivalent to 32000 fights a season with a *lot* less ongoing work. And you'd still have very good boosts to do as much GBG as you still want to do.
For me forge points aren't really relevant and other than raising my arc to 180 i dont care how many i get but ranking points are what i'm after as are most in the top 50 of each world and getting a bunch of FPs doesn't translate to the same amount of ranking points. Maybe we can convince Inno to raise the Keen Eye in all space ages to 40 and that will slow the lower aged down a little also.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
For me forge points aren't really relevant and other than raising my arc to 180 i dont care how many i get but ranking points are what i'm after as are most in the top 50 of each world and getting a bunch of FPs doesn't translate to the same amount of ranking points.
The amount of people obsessed with ranking points is also quite small.

But I don't imagine you're that bad off in Titan even if you can get slightly more fights in Jupiter.

Goods production may also be a relevant way to chase ranking points. A titan good spent is worth 63pts each. You may be able to get even more points from trading them down and then donating given the demand for titan goods (which i still expect to never abate). (2 VF goods would be 66 up to 2 SAJM goods would be 110).

A titan fight is worth ~5k ranking points. So ~80 SAT goods can replace one fight.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
With or without 20%:fpboost:?
A bit rougher than that.

Without if *every* building is a grilling grove (which doesn't use the 20% anyways).

With the 20% there's a wider variety of options that are close (and some that are slightly better (feta farm + gyros)).

Also without including GBs (Blue Galaxy, AO, Cape probably improve the number a fair bit - though others that don't contribute to collection but you obviously still want probably take away some space) and 1-offs like skull cave, smithy, bougainvillea.

So it's possible with perfect optimization and restriction to just a couple buildings you might even hit 6-7k - and within a year that might not be unreasonable as the curve slides further, but I think 5k is probably more realistic based on what we already know we have coming, including the 20% and space for other-things-you-just-want.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@xivarmy thanks for the inside. Might be interesting to see the rise of 5k+:forge_point:/cities. Too bad for keeping up the 20%:fpboost: you're either forced to have decent %:att_def_attacker_defender: or a large enough goods production which hurts fp income from trade to maximise fp potential.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
@xivarmy thanks for the inside. Might be interesting to see the rise of 5k+:forge_point:/cities. Too bad for keeping up the 20%:fpboost: you're either forced to have decent %:att_def_attacker_defender: or a large enough goods production which hurts fp income from trade to maximise fp potential.
You'd have very good attack and defense stats in that FP city (grilling grove has attack for both armies, feta farm + gyros have all 4 military boosts in good amounts, and the "filler"/BG collections are recent event grand prizes that all have at least 3 out of 4 of the boosts.

If feta farms/gyros were 4 of the 5k (i.e. about 220 of each), you'd also gain from them:

Attack Army: 3740/3080
Defending Army: 3300/4840

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
You'd have very good attack and defense stats in that FP city (grilling grove has attack for both armies, feta farm + gyros have all 4 military boosts in good amounts, and the "filler"/BG collections are recent event grand prizes that all have at least 3 out of 4 of the boosts.

If feta farms/gyros were 4 of the 5k (i.e. about 220 of each), you'd also gain from them:

Attack Army: 3740/3080
Defending Army: 3300/4840
Yeah, I wasn't paying much intention of the selection of buildings. Would make for interesting cities. Where quite good battle capabilities are combined with fps and decent goods production.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@drakenridder

Beat the GE with my actual stats 1016/1605 and only one single camp built on encounter 79, no more blue potions used.
AO level 135.
Thought in OF all the way till the end. Used for the last 4 encounters fortifications and lots of blue bottles. Raising stats to:
383% :att_defender: 2.302%:def_defender:
Took heavy losses each encounter and often needed Virgo + AO luck. My lacklustre fire power allowed hostile units to stick to the fight longer, while their fire power was able to keep up. I'll probably get more similar results like you got, with more fire power. Gonna come back on this once I've been able to raise my default %:att_def_defender:, particularly %:att_defender: to get closer to your boosts for GE5.

mcbluefire

Baronet
Okay, so when do we start giving the feedback that SAT is the absolute worst GbG/fighting age? I mean the OVERWHELMING 200+ pages of feedback? Where can we put it that it will actually get listened to?

My guild is filled with SAT players posting that they are out of troops and can't do anymore GbG today. It's downright depressing. These are people with L80+ Traz and event/settlement buildings that produce troops. Several of them don't even participate in GbG on a daily basis. What gives?

I had nearly 10K Grenadier's when SAT came out and now I'm down to 4,952. That's my losses over 3 GBG weeks. Really? This is ridiculous. Way to make an age that punishes players for playing.

Folks are reporting that SAV Power Dragons are the way to go - nope just as bad of losses/wounding per round. SAT drones? I've built up 2K of them but they drop like flies as well.

I get that GbG needs tweaking, but to punish just one age as a way to reduce participation? Just not getting how that helps the game long term.

Then the next two things set to come out are UI changes that are steps backward and "Let's help new players get to FE (or whatever other age was mentioned) much cheaper and easier than before?" Is Inno just looking to push all their senior players out? How much more obvious can you make the milking of new inexperienced players plan be?

This game is still set to punish players for moving up in ages too fast, so make it cheaper to hurt yourself? What a GREAT idea! Yep! You are now stuck here....thanks for your money now leave since it will be two+ years until you can do GE64 for a guild!

Last edited:

mcbluefire

Baronet
While I'm providing feedback for this sad/depressing age - has any dev put thought into where SAT goods are going to come from to level up SAT GBs after SAH comes out and the remaining players scramble to move there immediately in the hopes they can fight with sustainable losses again?

The exceptional player with 2K+ gooods production per day cannot make enough goods to get their own three to L80 in a year let alone produce extra goods to help other players do the same. Doing the math of 2,979,500 goods needed and a production of 2,600 current age goods/day that does nothing but go directly to our own 3 GBs it will take 1,146 days to level all three GBs to L80. That's over 3.1 years. Who is going to sit in SAT for longer than it takes to get to SAH? Where are these goods going to come from?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
The exceptional player with 2K+ gooods production per day cannot make enough goods to get their own three to L80 in a year let alone produce extra goods to help other players do the same. Doing the math of 2,979,500 goods needed and a production of 2,600 current age goods/day that does nothing but go directly to our own 3 GBs it will take 1,146 days to level all three GBs to L80. That's over 3.1 years. Who is going to sit in SAT for longer than it takes to get to SAH? Where are these goods going to come from?
One note on this is that 2k goods a day will not be "exceptional" for long. I expect 10k+ goods per day to be being approached by some players within a year from collection alone - collection you could keep some of in SAT after you leave.