• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

AllamHRK

Baronet
This makes no sense. Every era needs to have a meta... a key unit that you can automatically use in every quick fight.

The higher your attack, the more fights in a row you can do on automatic.

If you want better results, take less damage... then you fight manual playing your game of chess.

But as a rule, the practical reality of the game today is fast fights, for the vast majority of players. So how does Inno place an era without a meta for fights? Inno Games doesn't know how your game works? So listen to your community, listen to the players...

It seems the goal is to make the game worse and worse.

TItan needs to have some unit with one of the 3 abilities...

Light unit with contact (Same as Jupiter)
Artillery with Power Play (Same as Venus)(Switching Heavy Mortar)
Heavy unit with plains camouflage (Same as future)

Anyway, anything that allows you to fight any units quickly.

What's the point of players doing events, upgrading their cities and extreme attack to be limited to almost having to fight in the manual the same way, even in low attrition (easy fights)? It's like investing in a lamborghini, ferrari or koenigsegg... and limiting yourself to driving at 10km/h... it seems that Inno Games is living in a parallel universe.

Are you saying that most fights in GBG do not happen at low attrition? :D

"Wars" on GBG serve no real purpose. Excluding Guild leadership, most active GBG players don't care much about Guild ranking and VP (as long as they remain in D1K they are happy).
you play on wrong server on mine chessboards are very rare. most guilds hate each other on top and we have constant fights

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I think the issues with fighting in Titan should be raised in the live forum shouldn't it? Not sure anything can be done in beta at this point since the issue is now on live but really dont know that process.
People often raise issues on beta instead of their forum because their forum doesn't get official responses very often. Even if it's equally ineffective feedback feels a little less ignored here.

i cant find it, where was the spread **** about the cost of new GB in titan?
It just came out on Foe Tools and I was disappointed, it doesn't have the decay zone before going up exponentially now it's a straight line and expensive and it gets more expensive with each level. From 0 to 80 of the centaur is required 456k fps. Well congratulations inno put three unobtainable gbs for levels 25+ or 30+. Taking a month to level up is outrageous

You are giving a wonderful class on how to fall a company hahahaha
Worst era of the game and the ges now with this news revealed becomes something worse. It's not enough to have goods and coins, the fps stats were also made for us to give up even If so, I really prefer not to have any more eras, because the next gb from level 1 to 20 will need how many fps? 1M?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
It just came out on Foe Tools and I was disappointed, it doesn't have the decay zone before going up exponentially now it's a straight line and expensive and it gets more expensive with each level. From 0 to 80 of the centaur is required 456k fps. Well congratulations inno put three unobtainable gbs for levels 25+ or 30+. Taking a month to level up is outrageous
It'll be over a year before we see new buildings. What's outrageous about taking over a month to level them to where you want them when they have strong payoffs for doing so?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
And btw, these costs aren't some secret reveal - they were posted on announcement thread and discussed here while it was on beta.

CrashBoom

Legend
What's outrageous about taking over a month to level them to where you want them when they have strong payoffs for doing so?
that is terrible slow compared to previous ages
there the first level 80 of a new GB was reached on the first day o_O

This makes no sense. Every era needs to have a meta... a key unit that you can automatically use in every quick fight.

If you want better results, take less damage... then you fight manual playing your game of chess.

But as a rule, the practical reality of the game today is fast fights, for the vast majority of players. So how does Inno place an era without a meta for fights? Inno Games doesn't know how your game works? So listen to your community, listen to the players...

What's the point of players doing events, upgrading their cities and extreme attack to be limited to almost having to fight in the manual the same way, even in low attrition (easy fights)? It's like investing in a lamborghini, ferrari or koenigsegg... and limiting yourself to driving at 10km/h... it seems that Inno Games is living in a parallel universe.
I agree with this even though it all sounds illogical from a game design point of view.

You can't keep nerfing your top players

fighting even with 0 attrition now requires rotating units most fights

lower age players don't have to do this

so now in competitive GBG, the players who have tried to build their cities to be the most capable, have become the least capable.

When two guilds are racing a sector as soon as it opens, not having to rotate troops between fights is critical, and with attrition management it used to be possible to keep the majority of a team's fighters low enough to not have to rotate until the last 4 hours of the day so that they could always race

now everyone may as well just rebuild their cities back to Indy and get rocket troops in Indy since all that extra space only goes towards attack buildings that make higher age people capable of doing only a small fraction of what the Indy powerhouses can do

AllamHRK

Baronet
The worst thing is knowing that we're going to be stuck in this rubbish era for about 1.5 to 2 years until a new one comes out... and then we still have to pray that the next era won't be even worse...

That's because regardless of what is said, Inno Games doesn't care... they must be worried about the next level of the premium event pass... silver, gold already available, when will platinum and diamond be released?

I want to see the day when there's no one left here who's going to buy those passes. haha
(I already stopped)

AllamHRK

Baronet
I think the issues with fighting in Titan should be raised in the live forum shouldn't it? Not sure anything can be done in beta at this point since the issue is now on live but really dont know that process.
Most people don't use the live forums, because apart from 1 or 2 countries, all the live forums are dead (must be a reflection of inno's behavior) and nobody responds, nobody cares, everyone has already left, there's no reason to waste time talking on the live forums. While in beta gathering all players from around the world, there are still half a dozen players haha

And btw, these costs aren't some secret reveal - they were posted on announcement thread and discussed here while it was on beta.
They don't reveal the amount of each position, they don't reveal the total amount of fps, they just show the total amount of fps. And they don't even show the total amount of goods we need to go to the fandom to look
It'll be over a year before we see new buildings. What's outrageous about taking over a month to level them to where you want them when they have strong payoffs for doing so?
Man, a year so many things happen to people if it takes me 5 years to level up a gb at level 60 I prefer not to play anymore... By 4%/3%. This each gb so you will have to choose if you want to level up the hydra up to 60 in the next 5 years or the centaur hahahahaha
that is terrible slow compared to previous ages
there the first level 80 of a new GB was reached on the first day o_O
With fake accounts, macros, cheats it's very easy. I want to see who can do this playing with only one account in the world. In my world there is a guy with three fake profiles who invests heavily in his own gb, so it's easy to get high level in a week.

CrashBoom

Legend
Man, a year so many things happen to people if it takes me 5 years to level up a gb at level 60 I prefer not to play anymore... By 4%/3%. This each gb so you will have to choose if you want to level up the hydra up to 60 in the next 5 years or the centaur hahahahaha
like you have to chose if you level your zeus to level 300 or your Terracotta

but you can't do one of them in just 5 years :rolleyes:

Last edited:
When Titan was released on Beta all of these same issues were discussed and debated. The strengths/weaknesses of the Titan units were well known BEFORE Titan was released on live. Even so, the players complaining the loudest now still took the leap into Titan. What did you expect? :eek:

AllamHRK

Baronet
When Titan was released on Beta all of these same issues were discussed and debated. The strengths/weaknesses of the Titan units were well known BEFORE Titan was released on live. Even so, the players complaining the loudest now still took the leap into Titan. What did you expect? :eek:
Maybe because those players weren't in the last age of the game in Beta to test Titan when it released here? :rolleyes:

And before I say it... I'm not interested in spending 1~2 years messing around (no cheating) to evolve to the last age in Beta, just to test and give feedback which is useless...

qaccy

Emperor

Here's a question for you. Under the assumption that most battles you fight are going to be against units that match your age, how do you design each age to ensure that the 'desired outcome' of being able to battle more and more as you move up in age is achieved? Or to narrow it down, how would you design the SAT units so that you could win more battles against them than you did against SAJM units? It's not like each new age just gives you stronger units; the game is also going to be using those same units against you. How is it even going to be possible to ensure that fighting gets 'easier' with each age knowing that this is the case?