• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Did a manual fight and found out that keen eye is available through mortar ability ... This is hell on higher attrition... 4/5 units in range got keen eyed...
That artilery is a monster of unit against everything that doesn't have Flying abili
Good to know. Then it's a good thing that we can deploy them too. Too bad keen eye does work on mortar ability but critical hits don't.

-Alin-

Emperor
how many main and lateral missions of SAT give you diamonds? and how much is the total? D:

There is one with 900 diamonds, and several with 450, I guess 4 of them, that with a level 140 CF, there might be some more, I have not done the tech yet.

-Alin-

Emperor
Recorded what I streamed on discord some time ago, fights are slower and annoying, I have no idea with what to fight after some point ...

Dessire

Regent
There is one with 900 diamonds, and several with 450, I guess 4 of them, that with a level 140 CF, there might be some more, I have not done the tech yet.
a mission gave you 900 diamonds by owning and lvl 140 CF? well . . 2700 diamonds in total, excluding recurring quests :( that is not a lot u.u 5000 with a lvl 140 frontenac would be awesome.

Emberguard

Emperor
Fandom reckons lvl 140 Chateau is 800% boost. So 900..... sounds like a base of 200? and maybe the other is 50?

(200/100)800 + 200 = 900
(50/100)800 + 50 = 450

Would the 50's be Recurring Quests? Or Side Quests?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Fandom reckons lvl 140 Chateau is 800% boost. So 900..... sounds like a base of 200? and maybe the other is 50?

(200/100)800 + 200 = 900
(50/100)800 + 50 = 450

900 is a base of 100. And the other would be 50s. Which would be side quests. Recurring random rewards are a base of 20 (50 with Lv 10 CF)

-Alin-

Emperor

(200/100)800 + 200 = 900
(50/100)800 + 50 = 450

100+800%=900 diamonds.
50+800%=450 diamonds.
20+800%=180 diamonds per reccuring quest once with my level 140 CF.

I will be fine too with 200+800%=1800, I won't complain :)

Tanmay11

Regent
if you want to limit the fights in gbg why not just go ahead with the SC nerf? at least we could do our 300 fights and be done for the day.
why do you have to make every single fight miserable with this trash Unit balancing?

EDIT: guess I should have been more clear, with all the rumour mongering below.
alin has already clarified below but still.
by 300 fights a day, I meant. beta had a 66.6% cap on SCs(Siege Camp Nerf Announcement) , i could do 300 fights everyday hitting 100 attrtion. 300 is a good average since there are days where you could get 400~ fights doing 120 attr or hit the same attr but have way less fights depending on SC support.

Last edited:
Guys, a question, did you like the 3 gbs like this without having to be together, but that each one receives a road or would you like that only the one that gives AT had a road and the others were mandatory be sectioned to the main gb?

Edit: I don't know, sometimes I would prefer that the ges were connected together and that I only needed a road, it wouldn't matter if I had to have a 12x4. It would go very well on the side of my hipodrome along with the space carrier gb.

Last edited:
Recorded what I streamed on discord some time ago, fights are slower and annoying, I have no idea with what to fight after some point ...

Thanks for the video. I wasn't able to count the number of battles but, going by the number of FPs that you collected, I guess somewhere around 750 in the hour. I'm guessing that you were swapping out more units than normal because your stock is still a bit low. It appeared to me that you were fighting pretty fast, especially at lower attrition. I don't know how a typical GBG swap goes for you but this looks fairly normal to me. What are you seeing that I'm missing? Thanks again.