• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

-Alin-

Emperor
Conclusion: 8 flying units are the go in Titan, You have to change them very often, almost after each fight, sometimes You lose some at higher attrition, depending on the defensive stats You have.
I can survive with that, being slower and losing many, but rogues are useless (apart from GE) other combos are just disgusting, I knew Titan artilery will be a pain ...

jovada

Regent
The age was released on the 7th of June. The issue was reported one day later. Because of the major issues with the Summer Event on the day before, that took a lot of (unplanned) work over the next days, it only started making progress on Monday, June 12th. The issue got fixed on June 13th in the afternoon. As there were no updates since then, the new balancing could not be pushed to the server until today.
Lot's of factors in there, that are nobody's fault.
The summerevent was turned back to St-Patrick the day before Titan was released , i really wonder what unplanned work was done the next days on summerevent because i saw no difference

CrashBoom

Legend
summerevent was (on live):
on the first day (or 2) players got a few dozen Cartographer House very cheap

and then they recognized that and reduced the chance of getting them drastically

KOFE

Farmer
Conclusion: 8 flying units are the go in Titan, You have to change them very often, almost after each fight, sometimes You lose some at higher attrition, depending on the defensive stats You have.
I can survive with that, being slower and losing many, but rogues are useless (apart from GE) other combos are just disgusting, I knew Titan artilery will be a pain ...
Yes, mortar is pain. Flying units have bonus against range units and artilery cannot shot him. Other short ranged units is lesser problem as long ranged. Therefore if are 8x flying solution, rogues must farting in corner.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager

and then they recognized that and reduced the chance of getting them drastically
No, that was something else. I am speaking of the Quest issue, where you got the 30 Fragments early (some even 2x) and you could no longer see how many quests you completed, as it showed the next milestone reward to be ready to collect, even though you did not reach it yet, causing even more complaints. This whole incidents took until Friday evening to be resolved.

zookeepers

Marquis
Everything is ok if titan troops' stats get to be well balanced before released in live servers. You should delay the planed date for some weeks if that is impossible.

Beta567

Baronet
When I was working my company had a quality control system.
A list of actions to be done, a self-check by the performer and a validation check by the manager.
If the values of the units are not modified, the corresponding line in the list is not checked, the manager does not validate the product which does not come out as is.
With such an organization an oversight of this type is not possible.

The beta world should only be used to detect bugs or imbalances that only reveal themselves with use, not for easily identified omissions.
Don't event try :) They always ignore uncomfortable questions or comments.

Shelby GT500

Merchant

I was lucky that there were more than a dozen. As we say here: every shot every blackbird!

-Alin-

Emperor
Lol, your buffs must be either high or the titans must be weaker than I thought. Imagine those chopper pilots fighting off an highly advanced space army with better understanding of chemistry. Better yet imagine the face of the general of that space army getting defeated by those choppers, xd.
3254% vs 7 attrition.

-Alin-

Emperor
Did a manual fight and found out that keen eye is available through mortar ability ... This is hell on higher attrition... 4/5 units in range got keen eyed...
That artilery is a monster of unit against everything that doesn't have Flying ability.