• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
For me is solution simple. Require Crystallized Hydrocarbons. Then GG for players below SAT. Pay many diamonds or come in to Titan age. This new GBs make players in OP future era much more overboosted. (If have material donat
Better solution to add previous special goods. Giving a use to them once more. Would make levels ever more expensive. If it had to be locked down with special goods.

Lvl11-15
X promethium
Lvl16-20
Prev. lvl's special goods
+
X orichalcium
Lvl21-25
+
X Mars ore
Lvl 26-30
+
X Asteroid ice
Lvl 31-35
+
X Venus Carbon
Lvl 36-40
+
X Unknown dna
Lvl 41+
+
Crystallised hydrocarbon

Asking for age-lock appears to me envious motives. Envy towards traders and those who can afford it. GbG's attrition is already bypassed by SC/WT. So, some efficient GB's won't do much in younger ages. Let's not forget that space is a hard limit and quite a lot of expansions are from the TT.

KOFE

Farmer
Better solution to add previous special goods. Giving a use to them once more. Would make levels ever more expensive. If it had to be locked down with special goods.

Lvl11-15
X promethium
Lvl16-20
+
X orichalcium
Lvl21-25
+
X Mars ore
Lvl 26-30
+
X Asteroid ice
Lvl 31-35
+
X Venus Carbon
Lvl 36-40
+
X Unknown dna
Lvl 41+
+
Crystallised hydrocarbon

Asking for age-lock appears to me envious motives. Envy towards traders and those who can afford it. GbG's attrition is already bypassed by SC/WT. So, some efficient GB's won't do much in younger ages. Let's not forget that space is a hard limit and quite a lot of expansions are from the TT.
Sorry, but Atilla, Napoleon, Caesar have aircrafts, nuclear weapons, battleships? NO. Why in this game you can build GBs from future? I mean this as bigges mistake in FOE. Therefore unlock renovation for champion nest. In bronze age you can have champion nest from Titan.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Sorry, but Atilla, Napoleon, Caesar have aircrafts, nuclear weapons, battleships? NO. Why in this game you can build GBs from future? I mean this as bigges mistake in FOE. Therefore unlock renovation for champion nest. In bronze age you can have champion nest from Titan.
That's the weakest and most goofy argument in the history of Forge, lol. Tower of conjunction, summer event's pirates etc are also in those ages. Should those ages also require to be at least in colonial era or tomorrow era? How can you get SAT champions in Bronze Age?? There are a few people who are in industrial age with oceanic future units... than that should be patched too, right? Also does it makes sense to you to have bottles of some liquid that give more attacking power or better armour for some time? If we're talking realism

-Alin-

Emperor
No update today, no change on units, good, cause we discovered today on GbG with the broken Titan units, that 8 Flying units from both Jupiter and Titan works well still.
We'll see after.

Lvl11-15
X promethium
Lvl16-20
+
X orichalcium
Lvl21-25
+
X Mars ore
Lvl 26-30
+
X Asteroid ice
Lvl 31-35
+
X Venus Carbon
Lvl 36-40
+
X Unknown dna
Lvl 41+
+
Crystallised hydrocarbon

It's a good idea, it could even be mentioned in the voting ideas section. Some talk about envy, but I don't believe it because it's not fair for someone from the future era to have gb from the titan era or above. People spent a lot to reach the space ages and the least we deserve for this era is that the gb is exclusive, after all, it already has several gbs that everyone can get whether you are from the era from iron to the age of Jupiter, so I support that from now on gbs are exclusive with bonuses at least 3x greater than compared to the gbs that everyone has.I don't support having supplies in spending, after all supplies are used to get special goods and so I support your idea of having special goods in costs per level, but I think it would be best used not at level 11, but at level 50 onwards and I would also support that the game, instead of reducing or leaving it continuous at level 50+, put another advantage that would be to double the % or bonus after all we will have a huge cost and time to reach 50+ and I believe that increasing it would be great after all it will be more expensive so you need something to attract people to level up above a certain level otherwise we will always have to find a balance point like the arc lv 80, ges at nv Lv 70-80

Shelby GT500

Merchant

Lvl11-15
X promethium
Lvl16-20
+
X orichalcium
Lvl21-25
+
X Mars ore
Lvl 26-30
+
X Asteroid ice
Lvl 31-35
+
X Venus Carbon
Lvl 36-40
+
X Unknown dna
Lvl 41+
+
Crystallised hydrocarbon

I agree that it is only with special Titan goods and not with the rest

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
it's not fair for someone from the future era to have gb from the titan era or above. People spent a lot to reach the space ages and the least we deserve for this era is that the gb is exclusive
It is fair, it grants the privileges to have access to the needed goods. Which can be sold for large quantities of fps. For Titan players even more fair. They can easily recoup their invested fps by selling the goods. Similar to tech companies. It would be like saying it's unfair that everyone has now excess to the internet and powerful computers. Even though they didn't do the R&D for that. So, to make it fair only the companies who've did the R&D to develop it should have them. It's pretty simple. Titan players unlocked the goods that they can sell for more fps than they needed to reach Titan and turn into profit. It's a well protected product to sell: few competitors, hard to replicate (reaching Titan) or even impossible if one wants to camp. Further more large constrain on supply and large lasting demand.
Pretty fair it actually is. Welcome to capitalism.
I support your idea of having special goods in costs per level, but I think it would be best used not at level 11, but at level 50 onwards and I would also support that the game, instead of reducing or leaving it continuous at level 50+, put another advantage that would be to double the % or bonus after all we will have a huge cost and time to reach 50+
That's quite funny. Cause introducing specials retrospectively locking FE and lower below lvl11. While each age up, except VF, grants indirectly 5 new levels if one can find a seller. Which is the balance some request.
I disagree with giving even more. Titan GB's are challenging to level and reward handsomely. Leaving it as is is the best.

I agree that it is only with special Titan goods and not with the rest
I disagree

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-15-09-45-27-243_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-15-09-45-27-243_com.android.chrome.jpg
    849.8 KB · Views: 60

-Alin-

Emperor
The game's wiki does not show this information yet. Even though they went live on the wiki, it doesn't appear there, I thought it was strange

It will be available for everyone once Titan reach live servers, for the moment all of them are hidden for this reason and only CMs and persons responsible with the Wiki could see them.

Last edited:

blueskydwg

Steward
Quick question on strategy - in the prior space ages I've filled my colony with habitat buildings - just to get the people needed to do the explorations. Then delete them when other buildings are needed. Other than the cost, is there any reason not to do this here?
I just moved up about 15 minutes ago so just getting started.

.Che.

Farmer
No update today, no change on units, good, cause we discovered today on GbG with the broken Titan units, that 8 Flying units from both Jupiter and Titan works well still.
We'll see after.
so Lottery with 40% works ?
Are 2 Harpoon Grenadiers + 6 Rogues still an option due to contact ... at least in the lower attrition ?

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
so Lottery with 40% works ?
Are 2 Harpoon Grenadiers + 6 Rogues still an option due to contact ... at least in the lower attrition ?
even on low attrition you have to switch them often because of artilerries with mortar abbility ...

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@Albert the balance my abyssal gliders shot them down on the campaign map easily. Even though they're buffed against them and I don't have that much %:att_attacker: at Beta. Might be because they're broken at the moment but when it's fixed they might have slightly more utility.

jovada

Regent
Every new era there is an adjustment in balance with the armies so i guess there will probably some changes in the stats.

Last edited: