• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Titan

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I imagine 3 GB associated whose level would be limited by the previous one, each with its own bonuses, but also additional bonuses during the chain effect.
So GB 1 should reach level 60 to allow GB 2 to reach level 40 which shines would allow GB 3 to reach level 20. ^^

Imagino 3 GB associados cujo nível seria limitado pelo anterior, cada um com os seus bónus, mas também bónus adicionais durante o efeito em cadeia.
Portanto, o GB 1 deve atingir o nível 60 para permitir que o GB 2 atinja o nível 40, o que permite que o GB 3 atinja o nível 20. ^^
I doubt much that it is.

Aang didn't make it for too long. o7

portrait_586-cb6be47aa.jpg
This is the guy fromThe curse of Oak island :D

Astrid

Baronet
The new chained legendary buildings will most likely enhance our defensive boosts. Also I have the feeling that in order to explore the Titan map we will need to defend like in GE5.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
. Also I have the feeling that in order to explore the Titan map we will need to defend like in GE5.
I hope not.
This stupid idea of attacking with defensive bonuses should stay where it is.

I would like something new for Titan, but something fun and smart.

There will be more than 1 year between Juputer and Titan, if it's just to clone such an idea that does not require any development work I would be very disappointed!
I would still prefer a carbon copy of Jupiter

Espero que não.
Essa ideia estúpida de atacar com bônus defensivos deveria ficar onde está.

Eu gostaria de algo novo para Titan, mas algo divertido e inteligente.

Haverá mais de 1 ano entre Júpiter e Titã, se for apenas para clonar uma ideia dessas que não exija nenhum trabalho de desenvolvimento eu ficaria muito desapontado!
Eu ainda preferiria uma cópia carbono de Júpiter
I hope they use mechanics for the defending army, just like in 2019 they made GBG useful for the attacking army. The defense icon for the attacking army before GBG was irrelevant because the expedition used the attack. Only after the Virtual Future with Advanced Tactics did they change the attack icons and defense for attacking and defending army. So I support creating something for the city's defenses, but what I don't like is putting surreal % and nerfing existing mechanics that worked. I don't like the idea of making the game something like a puzzle, with a bunch of fragments to put together and have something, that's what's boring

zookeepers

Marquis
If you really want to implement fights by defending army to the campaign, it's needed to think of a mechanic so that it sounds fairly reasonable.
Something like...

Your Titan colony gets attacked by enemy alien forces.
After enemy troop icon spawns randomly (typically once every 4 or 6 hours), you have to destroy them in order to avoid distarbance.
To destroy the alien troops, you have to fight using your def troops.
You can also "negotiate" but that means your production in the colony decreases.
If you fail to remove enemy troops within 24 hours, all the ongoing production in the colony stops for the following 4~8 hours.
When you defeat the enemy troops, the colonial production gets some boost (+20%~+100% depending on the enemy strength).

Using def army to explore new world is kind of ridiculous... well... although, that's what they did in GE, so I can't deny.

CrashBoom

Legend
IF defending army is used
then only for getting the special goods

there you can also negotiate (in the way it is done in GEx, not just pay x goods)

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
IF defending army is used
then only for getting the special goods

there you can also negitate (in the way it is done in GEx, not just pay x goods)
Sounds more logically than how it’s done before. You’ve already acquired the deposit. Than send out an expedition. Makes more sense that they got attacked by hostile (other human) forces. Than fighting them off or negotiating to let your expedition alone makes sense. Much rather than sending in an expedition and than attacking it in a province of yours.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
if we'd be getting new mechanics for the defending army anyway, i'd rather see it being used for *defending* against sieges in GbG. now that would be fun, killing off enemy sieges when sectors get unlocked... defending army stats would be perfect for that too i suppose :)
I would love to see that too. No more -1 advancement pending to exploit the 4h lock as easily anymore.

Dessire

Regent
as ogg and mp3
So, is the city background music? or colony background music? the music itself is not great, not bad, just. . meh, but! but but but, atleast it does not disturb your ears for hearing during a long period of time cause like jupiter city and colony musics.