• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age: Mars!

DeletedUser7624

¿how much more?
when we need a sum of 3500 Mars ore for the Mars tech tree and additional Mars ore for producing Mars goods (and probably still more for GEX negotiation?) it might take until the year 2030 to finish Mars age if we can only collect it one by one (or ten by ten).
By that time we would be able to fly to our SAM colonies ourselves :)

MagicMiam

Steward
hey Innogames designers (@The Envoy ? ;) )

First let me congratulate on the new stuff there, the graphics are amazing, and I love that we finally get to explore space !
The mars colony is a great idea.

However, as some players already mentioned here, it is kind of a waste that we are not going to use it completely as it was designed. Right now, the colony is just needed to get credits. I would have loved the challenge of having to make goods with production buildings on mars, but no one is going to do so. It is a waste of credits, when you can simply use recurring quests and Chateau Frontenac !
It has been a while since goods buildings are not needed in advanced cities. Would have been refreshing if that changed on mars !

This is why I have a suggestion :
Delete goods from the rewards in recurring quests (for SA:M only, not the eras before). In exchange for that, reduce the insane amount of SA:M goods needed to unlock those last techs !
Some players may find that unpopular ? Please tell me :)

DeletedUser10035

This has most likely been asked, but does the Virgo Project gb only work on mars or does it work in the player's main city as well?

DeletedUser9851

Well as far as I know, the Virgo Project can also be used in your city (ex: GvG, GE, PvP, etc.)

DeletedUser

How would Virgo even work on Mars? Do you often face enemies in your settlement?
No.

OSX MAC

Steward
¿how much more?
when we need a sum of 3500 Mars ore for the Mars tech tree and additional Mars ore for producing Mars goods (and probably still more for GEX negotiation?) it might take until the year 2030 to finish Mars age if we can only collect it one by one (or ten by ten).
Maximum 10 days to get around 3500 Mars ore if you extract about 350-400 per day with lots of credits from colony and use them on both (2) province maps to start extraction 1-4-8-24 hours when you conquer all provinces there. It won’t take so much time until 2030 )) much faster ))

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Is it really important to have the LG Chateau at level 60 and higher? What are the disadvantages of being at level 10 or not?

It doesn't have to be at 60 no - simply the point is a lot people have it at 60+. A level 40 chateau is like having two level 10s. A level 70 chateau is like having three level 10s. So it's simply a matter of becoming even more efficient while questing.

DeletedUser8354

I like the idea of the new Space Age Mars. the colony on Mars with the rocket is a good idea. Also to explore MarsOre in the map is cool.
What is not cool is the rewards from the Virgo Project. Since it's Beta here I'll try new features out. My VP is at Lvl 33 now giving a 59.25% chance for a missile launch on only 4 battles. So it's very very limited, even more than Kraken. That would be so-so, but Kraken gives FPs as sidebonus (in the beginning here in Beta is was coins or medals), VP only gives a low amount of coins. If it won't get more attractive I surely won't build it in my main world and I guess there won't be many who'll do it. When you're not in the Space Age Mars era yourself, it's very hard to impossible to get the goods from somebody else since tech tree needs such a big amount of goods. I hope that it will take some weeks until SAM comes to the live-servers so the first ones will have finished the tech tree and are able to give their guildies/buddies the required goods here to test the GB out.... right now they can't....

DeletedUser8090

hey Innogames designers (@The Envoy ? ;) )

First let me congratulate on the new stuff there, the graphics are amazing, and I love that we finally get to explore space !
The mars colony is a great idea.

However, as some players already mentioned here, it is kind of a waste that we are not going to use it completely as it was designed. Right now, the colony is just needed to get credits. I would have loved the challenge of having to make goods with production buildings on mars, but no one is going to do so. It is a waste of credits, when you can simply use recurring quests and Chateau Frontenac !
It has been a while since goods buildings are not needed in advanced cities. Would have been refreshing if that changed on mars !

This is why I have a suggestion :
Delete goods from the rewards in recurring quests (for SA:M only, not the eras before). In exchange for that, reduce the insane amount of SA:M goods needed to unlock those last techs !
Some players may find that unpopular ? Please tell me :)

What about HC, what about all special buildings such as palace, tribal square, carnival set, TF... that also produce goods?
CF is only one of the thousands of reasons I don't need goods buildings.
I personally don't want it to be changed btw.

Is it really important to have the LG Chateau at level 60 and higher? What are the disadvantages of being at level 10 or not?

you get more from quest rewards, include diamonds

DeletedUser10039

Can i confirm that The Virgo Project also works on Players cities. Because if it does then the last 3 years of my life have been wasted as I have been throwing everything into city defences to stop these cheaters from thinking they can cheat and win at everything. So as INNO are not banning them I decided to try and stop them the only way I can. Is Kraken, St Basil, Deal, Watchfires, Ritual Flames (just to name a few) obsolete now if this does indeed kill half my city defences?

http://prntscr.com/ngiptp = Zero, if TVP works on cities.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7624

Can i confirm that The Virgo Project also works on Players cities. Because if it does then the last 3 years of my life have been wasted as I have been throwing everything into city defences to stop these cheaters from thinking they can cheat and win at everything. So as INNO are not banning them I decided to try and stop them the only way I can. Is Kraken, St Basil, Deal, Watchfires, Ritual Flames (just to name a few) obsolete now if this does indeed kill half my city defences?

http://prntscr.com/ngiptp = Zero, if TVP works on cities.
Pfff, its only a bit less than 1800% def :)
O will try to get a screenshot from guild member who claom that shebeat 4k+ def of mixed VF and OF with 450% att Hoovers :)

DeletedUser10039

Pfff, its only a bit less than 1800% def :)
O will try to get a screenshot from guild member who claom that shebeat 4k+ def of mixed VF and OF with 450% att Hoovers :)

4K wow I thought i read 400, that is impressive (lots of kiting). I use hovers sometimes to beat VF units with ease but not met a 4K def yet. The point I was trying to make is as INNO are not banning the cheaters on a certain world on live servers, I decided years ago to try and beat these cheaters (who have all Gb's in the 100's obtained from push accounts) then they all use their alts to spy, see what troops you have, then send in all their other alts in to your city. To counter the cheaters I decided the only way was to have high enough defence to stop them winning as no one else can stop them from taking over the server. (they cheat in hoods/GvG) and cyber bully people in chat daily and messages and guild tags etc.

With the introduction of this GB, if it works on cities, then all my work on trying to counter cheaters has been wasted as there is no way now I can beat them at any aspect of the game. There will be no incentive for me to play if I can't even beat them in any part of the game and this was the only aspect left for us to beat them at as every other part of the game has already been ruined by them.

Basically, city defence was my last stand against cheaters, and now INNO has taken that away from me. (if when it goes live it works on players cities.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5097

4K wow I thought i read 400, that is impressive (lots of kiting). I use hovers sometimes to beat VF units with ease but not met a 4K def yet. The point I was trying to make is as INNO are not banning the cheaters on a certain world on live servers, I decided years ago to try and beat these cheaters (who have all Gb's in the 100's obtained from push accounts) then they all use their alts to spy, see what troops you have, then send in all their other alts in to your city. To counter the cheaters I decided the only way was to have high enough defence to stop them winning as no one else can stop them from taking over the server. (they cheat in hoods/GvG) and cyber bully people in chat daily and messages and guild tags etc.

With the introduction of this GB, if it works on cities, then all my work on trying to counter cheaters has been wasted as there is no way now I can beat them at any aspect of the game. There will be no incentive for me to play if I can't even beat them in any part of the game and this was the only aspect left for us to beat them at as every other part of the game has already been ruined by them.

Basically, city defence was my last stand against cheaters, and now INNO has taken that away from me. (if when it goes live it works on players cities.)
I have bad news for you; it most likely will work against player defence and I strongly
agreed with you. While the use is ver limmited, any attacker with VP would get it very
eassy to defeat 4 units. The only hope you have is that your defence is flying units
only and the attacker made the mistake for ussing only artillery

DeletedUser10039

They send one of their alts or guildies to attack your city (while they are in your city they contact the other players and say what you have). They then all rush in and kill what ever you have by using the perfect combo (unless you have massive defence). After they have all finished, the scout finishes the battle and only then do you see a report that you were attacked.

The majority of the game has been ruined by these few cheaters, but defending my city was the last piece of moral victory I could get over them, now it appears even this will go if TVP goes live on players cities.

Andi47

Overlord
When I explore a Mars Ore site - does the attack/defense bonus of the opponent army become higher each time when I explore? The first few times in the first sector it was possible to win (even against flying units, when I used 8 Ronin) - now my 8 Ronin get totally blown away (and kill only 3 opponents) against 8 Sentinels - even with 30% tavern bonus and 20% attack potion.

Will there be a point where exploration will be possible only by negotiating (even with super-high GBs)?