• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age: Mars!

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
When I explore a Mars Ore site - does the attack/defense bonus of the opponent army become higher each time when I explore?
No, it's not an incremental change to the army. There's basically a pool of armies you could face, different set ups and different attack/defense bonuses. Similar to how with negotiation the costs can differ each time you visit it. But these are of similar level of difficulty and do not keep growing with each exploration.

DeletedUser8351

Can i confirm that The Virgo Project also works on Players cities. Because if it does then the last 3 years of my life have been wasted as I have been throwing everything into city defences to stop these cheaters from thinking they can cheat and win at everything. So as INNO are not banning them I decided to try and stop them the only way I can. Is Kraken, St Basil, Deal, Watchfires, Ritual Flames (just to name a few) obsolete now if this does indeed kill half my city defences?

http://prntscr.com/ngiptp = Zero, if TVP works on cities.
This is not wasted, it should not be forgotten that this Monument works on few battles (4 currently at the highest)
It can be served in EG, and not necessarily in the neighbors, We must not think that looting ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10039

Every bully in that guild will get this to at least lvl 60 within the first 24 hours (going off previous new GB's as they are released over the last few years) then they will all save their 4 attempts and attack me and the other guild member in the hood daily. Therefore approximately every other one of them will walk into my city. So yes it is wasted if just 1 of them gets in, because then they will go on and on and on about it in global every few minutes taunting me for having tried to build up my defence for 3 years and they walked in. They do this and worse in global chat every single day . And all INNO can say it put them on ignore. (so they then make a new alt and use that to taunt you, they never stop) I am sure defence lawyers would love to say that in court when they are defending people for the criminal act of cyber bullying. I wonder what the judge would say if their defence was, well just ignore them, then there would never be any court cases. You need to see the type of people I have to deal with daily to realise why this GB is going to cause havoc on my world.

Sorry if I might seam a tad upset but this GB will change the whole game for me and my goals, that I have been working on for many years and having spent a lot of cash to counter the actions of these bullies and cheaters. I have played on-line games for over 25 years so understand when things gets nerfed or tweaked (like the hover tanks nerf that made them stronger lol). But a new GB that makes half my city obsolete is a bit too much. Especially as they only just released upgrades to the Watch-fires. (And I have 103 lvl 2's of them in my city).

If it works on GE/GVG/Maps/DQ's then that's fine with me i would love it, but if it also works on players cities then it will ruin the game for me.

laclongquan

Steward
Can i confirm that The Virgo Project also works on Players cities. Because if it does then the last 3 years of my life have been wasted as I have been throwing everything into city defences to stop these cheaters from thinking they can cheat and win at everything. So as INNO are not banning them I decided to try and stop them the only way I can. Is Kraken, St Basil, Deal, Watchfires, Ritual Flames (just to name a few) obsolete now if this does indeed kill half my city defences?

http://prntscr.com/ngiptp = Zero, if TVP works on cities.
Tavern city shields lol

DeletedUser10039

Tavern city shields lol

Nah, I use them for changing collection times. But I want the green thumbs up in my city hall when I log in each day :)))

You should have seen all the hate mail I got the last time I put up a city shield. They even changed their avatar profile page to say I had put up a 24 hour shield once. You need to see what I deal with daily to believe it, they are such horrible players.

Even if I try and collect say a Palace as soon as it becomes collectable, they beat me to the mouse click. I change my collection times regularly. They either have nothing better to do all day than stare at my city or are using a script (but i have no way of proving that as I'm not a techy person)

Luke Stark

Marquis
This will be great for GE and those few last stops along the way to 64 :) pretty sure only not very intelligent people will use it for anything else ;) does not make sense to waste it on hoods, too little to gain from it when You can get only 4x times the chance ( and then You still need to get that chance ) on a high lvl GB.

Luke Stark

Marquis
My question to those who have the chance to play then new age already:

1. what is the amount of FP for the reacurring quest?
2. are there more then one FP reacurring quests?
3. are there any new reacuring quests?
4. how much of the mars ore have You manage to obtain in one day?

DeletedUser5097

4. how much of the mars ore have You manage to obtain in one day?
With diamonds a lot. Just spend 50 diamonds to get on Mars, 150 for first 3 provinces. Best thing
is to go to the east. So with app 150 diamonds you would be aible to start quickly expeditions for
1K credits/expedition and get 15-22 Mars ore/expedition. While I could wait 8h for each expedition
I payed 20 diamonds for completing it directly. Enabling me to grind enough for the Steel Warden,
because I was in a rush on Beta to get Steel Warden (my ronnins are way to weak for this
age).
Without diamonds the answer would be very diffrent. Since it takes forever to get on Mars cmap
and exploring the 2 first provinces for the first exploration sites. Yet this gives you time to stack up
a lot of credits ofc. So I think without diamonds and having only the 8h expedition site... you could
make up 30-44 Mars ore dailly, if you play every 8h than the ammount would be 45-59 Mars ore
dailly

You can also target first the smaller site. Since that one has a bit weaker hostile army, still a strong
full Martian units army. That one is a 1h site, costs 63 credits/exploration and gives 2-4 Mars ore.
I did get only 2-3 Mars ore from it so far. I still prefer the bigger site, regardless of the much higher
costs.

======================
Virgo Project - feedback advice

Some feedback about the Virgo Project. Could it be a good idea to tweak the thing
a very tiny little bit so it can't be ussed in NB fights, Inno? This would keep many players
happy and the GB still a very powerfull tool against the hardest fights in the game. Even
if this would mean for compansation that the chance should raise a little bit or giving
1 or 2 extra dailly chances for a launch?:)

Suggestion:
lvl 10
50% chance - 4-5x
In exchange for removing the option to use it against the NB? Could you be so friendly
for not breaking the entire broken NB ballance system, pls Inno?:)

DeletedUser9573

Question concerning the main quest.
Will it be possible to get units of SAM if I am still in VF or OF ? Would be a hell of a defence army then :D

Sinitar

Regent
azrael ,if you can't gain VF units in OF by requiest research or X production by X building,you can gain the Sam troops? xD
you can gain some units OF if you're before of this era...
In one world I'm in CE and I've got some units AF

Last edited:
just pondering about the stargazer GB.... it seems it is fairly useless to have it when in SAM if you have > 12k VF goods, but when SAC (Ceres age, after mars) gets out, there is no way to produce SAM goods anymore (because you left that colony behind :p). in that case, the stargazer will produce SAM goods, which may (or not?) be quite useful, at least for the beginning ;)

Luke Stark

Marquis
With diamonds a lot. Just spend 50 diamonds to get on Mars, 150 for first 3 provinces. Best thing
is to go to the east. So with app 150 diamonds you would be aible to start quickly expeditions for
1K credits/expedition and get 15-22 Mars ore/expedition. While I could wait 8h for each expedition
I payed 20 diamonds for completing it directly. Enabling me to grind enough for the Steel Warden,
because I was in a rush on Beta to get Steel Warden (my ronnins are way to weak for this
age).
Without diamonds the answer would be very diffrent. Since it takes forever to get on Mars cmap
and exploring the 2 first provinces for the first exploration sites. Yet this gives you time to stack up
a lot of credits ofc. So I think without diamonds and having only the 8h expedition site... you could
make up 30-44 Mars ore dailly, if you play every 8h than the ammount would be 45-59 Mars ore
dailly

You can also target first the smaller site. Since that one has a bit weaker hostile army, still a strong
full Martian units army. That one is a 1h site, costs 63 credits/exploration and gives 2-4 Mars ore.
I did get only 2-3 Mars ore from it so far. I still prefer the bigger site, regardless of the much higher
costs.

======================
Virgo Project - feedback advice

Some feedback about the Virgo Project. Could it be a good idea to tweak the thing
a very tiny little bit so it can't be ussed in NB fights, Inno? This would keep many players
happy and the GB still a very powerfull tool against the hardest fights in the game. Even
if this would mean for compansation that the chance should raise a little bit or giving
1 or 2 extra dailly chances for a launch?:)

Suggestion:
lvl 10
50% chance - 4-5x
In exchange for removing the option to use it against the NB? Could you be so friendly
for not breaking the entire broken NB ballance system, pls Inno?:)

Drakkenridder - yeah, getting Steal Warden would be awesome to do it quickly, so in total how much diamonds did you spend to get the 200 ore we need for Steal Warden?

DeletedUser9573

Thx @beelzebob666

@1CCX I don't get what you mean ... it is possible to get OF Units via the main questline by progressing in the worldmap even if you are not in OF yourself.

I was wondering if the same would be possible with SAM Units.

PrinceArthur

Steward
A quick feedback from me.
I like the overall concept with all the new ideas for new features (as also with the new Archeaology event)! Nice job on that :):) Very nice graphics as well. Compliment to the devs.

Design:
  • icons in the tech tree are somewhat misleading: it would be nice to see at first glance what opens new things in the colony and what on the main world. Especially the icons for expansions might be considered for a slight redesign so that you can see the difference between colony expansion/ main world expansion right away.
  • the spaceport doesn't really blend in nicely with the surroundings ... looks like a simple photoshop drop, compared to the Arctic Harbor and Oceanic Terminal ... they blend in much nicer/smoother.

For the following a rebalancing might be considered:
  • The Adaptive Home values don't quite follow the numbers/increases from previous ages: The Adaptive Home gives roughly double the amount of population compared to the VR Lodge. Considering that it stayed the same size as the VR Lodge I would expect it should also produce roughly double the amount of coins ... The increase in population vs. increase in coins while staying the same size seems somewhat off.

• The new GB Virgio Project:
  1. It's passive bonus for battle is similar compared to what Kraken and Arctic Orangery feature. Considering that the Virgio Project doesn't produce fp, though, I would expect it should deliver at least the number of chances per day that the Kraken does, if not more as it's much higher in age. The percentage and percentage increases for the chance I think is OK, but the number of chances per day is quite off considering it's higher in age than the Kraken and doesn't produce any fp.
  2. It's production bonus is quite off as well. Right now it's more like an EMA Bonus like the Cathedral of Aachen produces ... but considering it's WAY higher in age it should be producing way more coins! More like 1 Million increase every 10 levels would be what I would kind of expect.

Last but not least I've encountered following bug:
  • On the left campaign/continent map, on the province to the right from Kardine Haven, where you can explore Mars Ore (unfortunately mouse-over hover doesn't show this particular province name): When a finished Ore exploration is completed by negotiating, it finishes with an empty screen. After clicking on "Back to City" it returns to the continent map ... it should return to the continent map right away, as the map should stay in the background.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
On the other hand... maybe I misunderstood something.
Because lots of players that already finished the continent map although not beeing in the latest age would be F****D with event quests regarding provinces/sectors if they could not access the mars map before reaching SAM.... or these quests will be autocompleted until SAM is reached...

DeletedUser5097

Drakkenridder - yeah, getting Steal Warden would be awesome to do it quickly, so in total how much diamonds did you spend to get the 200 ore we need for Steal Warden?
I sadly didn't payed much attention to it but it was arround 240 diamonds maybe even
a little bit more. It heavely deppands on your (bad)luck. In the best case it's only arround
180 diamonds.

Sinitar

Regent
Thx @beelzebob666

@1CCX I don't get what you mean ... it is possible to get OF Units via the main questline by progressing in the worldmap even if you are not in OF yourself.

no azrael, you're blocked by the quest in the worldmap at 4th or 5th parts of OF by required a research or do complete x production of OF buildings
As you're in Industrial Age and gain by the quest in worldmap Post-MA troops,you can't gain the CA troops because you're blocked by the required researchs(latest) of Post-MA

Last edited: