• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age: Mars!

DeletedUser9851

The ore requirements slows the game dramatically if the only way to get it be via Continent map.
The approach would not be different than in Oceanic Future, when you needed Promethium AND Orichalcum to complete most of the Researches in the OF Tech Tree ;)

Imagine if players would go through SAM's (Space Age - Mars) Tech Tree within a day or two...most of those players would then complain that there is nothing else to do after this ;)

DeletedUser5097

However, I am awaiting someone to confirm this...if SAM Era players would not be able to upgrade their Buildings to SAM Era to get SAM Goods via One-Up or Reno Kits, then this would be causing LOTS of frustrations among SAM players :)
You can upgrade with renovation/one up kits to SAM no problem. If they produce goods of their
own age, they will produce SAM goods. Nothing changed in SAM compared to other ages, only
manual production of goods and obtaining Mars ore work a bit diffrent. Due to the introduction of
the colony. Besides the entire colony, goodproduction and grinding Mars ore nothing is changed
compard to other ages.

El-Empecinado

Merchant
hello, I read and read, to be preparing the new age in the open servers.
but I do not clarify much, it is possible that it is for the translation.
I want to ask a question, after seeing the research tree.
What service will the goods of the ages, Arctic, Oceanic and Virtual, have in this new era?
Have we accumulated a certain amount of assets that now will not have any utility ?.
Thanks for the answers

DeletedUser10027

From what I understand (but I could be wrong, since I am not at the Space Age - Mars Era in Beta), Mars Ore is needed to produce Space Age - Mars Era Goods...BUT...this is not the only way to get Space Age - Mars Era Goods...for instance, if you upgrade your City Buildings to the SAM Era, if they produce Goods every 24 hours (ex: the Winter Spire), then you should get Space Age - Mars Era Goods this way as well (also from Himeji Castle as Spoil of War, from Chateau Frontenac Bonus Multiplier for Recurring Quests, etc.)

However, I am awaiting someone to confirm this...if SAM Era players would not be able to upgrade their Buildings to SAM Era to get SAM Goods via One-Up or Reno Kits, then this would be causing LOTS of frustrations among SAM players :)

Yes, but that requires you to have some buildings stuck in that era, and not everyone has enough event buildings to do that. We will see I guess, but it sounds really stupid right now.

DeletedUser9573

Wait if we abandon the colony after reaching next era, how do we produce mars era goods in the next age? Or is the new GB a bandaid for that?

Edit: I know it's kinda premature question, just tickles my mind (same with getting mars ore and stuff)

The first research in the next age is called "Mars Goods Synthesizing" ... I guess this will solve the problem somehow ;)

DeletedUser9573

I am wondering if there is any chance to progress to SMA without being so far on the World Map ... is there some way to work around the mars ore restriction?

I am at the beginning of OF right now and I won't make it to the end of VF by the time SAM goes live I fear.

DeletedUser7959

All you need is Chateau (lvl60+)... It was and it is the best way to get goods in all eras, same in Mars.
The Mars colony is needed only to gather credits from residential buildings. More credits - more minings you can launch on the Continent map to get ore = more ore.
To waste ore on goods production... No, thx.
Screenshot_1.png

DeletedUser10021

when u have found and collect ore on a sector, is there a waiting period to visit it again?

DeletedUser9851

hello, I read and read, to be preparing the new age in the open servers.
but I do not clarify much, it is possible that it is for the translation.
I want to ask a question, after seeing the research tree.
What service will the goods of the ages, Arctic, Oceanic and Virtual, have in this new era?
Have we accumulated a certain amount of assets that now will not have any utility ?.
Thanks for the answers
Hi! Here are the resources needed for you to unlock all Space Age - Mars Technologies: prnt.sc/ng2h8o

DeletedUser5097

The first research in the next age is called "Mars Goods Synthesizing" ... I guess this will solve the problem somehow ;)
Didn't thought about it but now it makes huge amount of sense. Perhaps we will get
goodbuildings back in main city after SAM and just ussing OF goodies for the production
process (just speculation) or maybe still in need of Mars ore and ussing OF goodies for
Orchalcium.
Also and this is just speculation, but I think credits might remain in the next colony
a ressource that we can get. So we can keep mining Mars ore.
when u have found and collect ore on a sector, is there a waiting period to visit it again?
No you can start a new expedition as soon you completed the previouse

DeletedUser9851

For those who are currently in the Space Age - Mars Era, what are the size of the 2 SAM Great Buildings? Thanks! :)

DeletedUser9851

...maybe as part of a Main Quest Reward of within Mars Campaign Map? Because I do not see in Beta's SAM Tech Tree Avatars as Reward...

DeletedUser9851

Hey, are there recurrent Quests to produce Mars-Goods?
If you mean obtaining Space Age - Mars Goods as Rewards from Recurring Quests, then the answer is yes (not different than Goods that you can obtain from Recurring Quests as a random reward, regardless of the Era) :)

Andi47

Overlord
The exploration sites can be visited again and again, yes.
You will also face large sites with a longer exploration time but much more Mars Ore in return.

¿how much more?
when we need a sum of 3500 Mars ore for the Mars tech tree and additional Mars ore for producing Mars goods (and probably still more for GEX negotiation?) it might take until the year 2030 to finish Mars age if we can only collect it one by one (or ten by ten).