• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age: Mars!

DeletedUser5097

How is the guild expedition? easy, difficult, very difficult?
Deppands, but for me its decant eassy if you know what your doing. I would rather
said on this:
Eassy - Normal - Hard - Extra hard
Just normal for the most part with a few encounters slightly in the hard difficulity.

DeletedUser

Do I understand it correctly: no goods building in the city, ONLY in colony? Plunderproof, but need special resource you also can produce only in colony...? But you can produce Mars goods in special buildings in main city, right? And via reccuring quests? Jeeez.

DeletedUser5097

@FinkAdele, that's correct you can also get Martian goods from accidents. The production
is also much higher than we are ussed to in the main city. Per good building in main city it's
up to VF 20 goods/day. That's unchanged however goodbuildings in the colony produce
60 goods/day, without discount 600K supp/coins and regardless of discount 30 Mars ore
for 1d production.
Discounts are obtained with life support buildings in the colony and can reach 75% discount.
Making the dailly supp/coin costs only 150k supp/coins per day per goodbuilding if you run
1d productions. Life support works like happines, but happines of the main city won't affeact
productions of the colony. Nor does life support affeact production of credits.

You can also obtain Mars goods with the dynamic tower and the V1 by aiding/plundering
SAM buildings.

Edit; the special ressource itself isn't produced by the colony, but obtained in the cmap.
You need credits produced in the colony for obtaining the Mars ore on the cmap. It's a bit
difficult to explain but I suggest to read the announchment wich has a good explenation
about Mars ore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@FinkAdele, that's correct you can also get Martian goods from accidents. The production
is also much higher than we are ussed to in the main city. Per good building in main city it's
up to VF 20 goods/day. That's unchanged however goodbuildings in the colony produce
60 goods/day, without discount 600K supp/coins and regardless of discount 30 Mars ore
for 1d production.
Discounts are obtained with life support buildings in the colony and can reach 75% discount.
Making the dailly supp/coin costs only 150k supp/coins per day per goodbuilding if you run
1d productions. Life support works like happines, but happines of the main city won't affeact
productions of the colony. Nor does life support affeact production of credits.

You can also obtain Mars goods with the dynamic tower and the V1 by aiding/plundering
SAM buildings.

Edit; the special ressource itself isn't produced by the colony, but obtained in the cmap.
You need credits produced in the colony for obtaining the Mars ore on the cmap. It's a bit
difficult to explain but I suggest to read the announchment wich has a good explenation
about Mars ore.
Mars ore I think I understand, how to obtain, but that is not that important to me at the moment ;)

Thanks for explanation - is very good to hear the production limits are bigger than in usual buildings... I'm thinking about city layout in SAM to maximize goods production, because though I own Chateau, DT and SV at high levels, 36k goods for researches seems to be challenge :D

DeletedUser5097

Your welcome :)
Indeed but I strongly recommand to keep also an close eye on your credits production/stock. Since
this is required for your Mars ore production wich you need for keep running your goodbuildings. If
your only doing the 3 dailly Mars ore sites, you consumption is close to 14k credits/day. Expansions in
your colony require also credits. This 3 sites would make about 240-300 Mars ore dailly. That should
be enough for keep your goodbuildings running and for the TT.
As for the credits itself I recommand to keep a few simple shelters in your colony. They take 3x3 space
and provide 1k credits/4h. For the popullation I recommand modulair houses since each can provide
enough for 1 goodbuilding. Assuming your okay with paying the full price for producing the goods is that
the best way of maxing out your production.
Personally I try to develop first my colony before unlocking the units. Since I can get the units with GE
anyways and the goods are comming from the colony. So making an strong income of goods isnt a
bad idea in my opinion.

In advance I advice for the begin to get the provinces with acces to Mars ore as fast as possible. At
the same time giving your colony priority for the many goods you need. Remember that SAM units
can be obtained with GE, for making the cmap eassier.

El-Empecinado

Merchant
Hi. every people.
@drakenridder
the explanation is very good.
but it is not the answer I was looking for.
I expose it in another way;
Mars is a colony, colonies are not usually abandoned, unless the assets of the planet are depleted.

but it seems that once finished the total colonization is abandoned.

but to reach this end, it has had to spend a quantity of gold, supplies, terrestrial bbines and goods of Mars 36,330 and a total of 8445 points forges.
to obtain in the main city (Metropolis):
<Seven expansions; three for diamonds, two for research, one campaign and one for medals.
<We can also have five new military units.
<Two new residential buildings.
<Two new supply buildings.
<Two new cultural buildings.
And, little more, I think too much spending for no benefit either

DeletedUser8449

Anyone know when Mars go to live servers? How long does it take on previous ages?

Lionhead

Baronet
Am I the only one who missed the announcement, where the exploration-time for Mathaben was changed from 1 hr to 4 hrs?

DeletedUser10039

We can get Enthusiasm (120% happiness) with tavern silver. Will we also be able to get life support boost with tavern silver in SAM?

DeletedUser9154

As SAM is getting released on live servers on28th May, I have one question, as it hasn't been clarified on EN forum. Is it 100% official that ability won't work on PvP?

DeletedUser10039

As SAM is getting released on live servers on28th May, I have one question, as it hasn't been clarified on EN forum. Is it 100% official that ability won't work on PvP?

Game developer said yes they will remove the pvp part but it will take a few weeks to change it (this was 10 days ago) so I am not sure if it will be at same time as when it goes live or a week after.

See page 10 of Feedback TVP/SG thread (post 186)

Last edited by a moderator:

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
I believe that the goods for space age mars
should only be exchanged
with goods for space age mars

for that I have an idea
to have a separate market in the colonies
with the exchange of goods produced in the colonies
https://prnt.sc/nt3h67

the limit of rate
to ranges from 0.75 to 1.25

because the cost and the way of their production
it is not related to the previous ages goods
so they will be avoided
the unjust exchanges of goods

Last edited:

DeletedUser5097

We can get Enthusiasm (120% happiness) with tavern silver. Will we also be able to get life support boost with tavern silver in SAM?
Happines in the main city doesn't affeact the level of life support in the colony. However
as an suggestion for adding temporary full life support in the tavern would be very intressting
in my opinion.:)