• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age: Mars!

DeletedUser10113

I thought you were going to create a Great Building named Black Hole to allow players to send items from an world to another!

DeletedUser4176

Is there any option to get mars ore, if you can' get on the mars map because you're fighting in the contintent map of virtual aera?

In all other new aeras before you can go on with tech tree, build some goods buildings and produce while fighting goes on normally on the continent map. Now I just can't produce anything in mars aera.

DeletedUser8410

Was it intentional to render OF eels useless with mars terrain? Didn't read whole thread but search on 'bush', 'bushes', 'eels' returned no results.

I am staying in Future era where my level 100 arc is useful, and I have OF units from storyline but cannot use them vs space age units in the AA map. Well, rather can't use the eels.

It was hard enough taking down the sentinel but now I have no stealth?

Note: This is $$ for inno, people healing eels :)

Mr.Quib

Squire
You got some motivation now to move up with the ages...
I've already moved up, what's your point? Ninja is from VT so I'd expect it to have at least some impact one age up.

It will take a while before you can get the decent Mars units, except the few gained from GE, so you'll have to be able to rely on the VT units at first. Mars units are already twice as strong, so without being able to use e.g. stealth it's nearly impossible to compete.

1BFA

Viceroy
I've already moved up, what's your point? Ninja is from VT so I'd expect it to have at least some impact one age up.

It will take a while before you can get the decent Mars units, except the few gained from GE, so you'll have to be able to rely on the VT units at first. Mars units are already twice as strong, so without being able to use e.g. stealth it's nearly impossible to compete.

Rockets works great against Mars units, Nijas are good when enemy has fast.

DeletedUser

I killed half the map in auto with Eels.
So I assume there must be something to hide for them. :)

Mr.Quib

Squire
Rockets works great against Mars units, Nijas are good when enemy has fast.
I'm not on the map yet, but in daily challenge yesterday I got a first wave of 6x Sentinel + 2x Rogue, (what good would rockets do?) and a second wave with 4x Steel warden and 4x Sniperbot. They've all got AR, so please enlighten me how to handle this with only VF units, specially when abilities like stealth don't work.

HossamAly

Merchant
I'm not on the map yet, but in daily challenge yesterday I got a first wave of 6x Sentinel + 2x Rogue, (what good would rockets do?) and a second wave with 4x Steel warden and 4x Sniperbot. They've all got AR, so please enlighten me how to handle this with only VF units, specially when abilities like stealth don't work.
I'd try 1 Ronin Bot and 7 rogues (or 2 bots and 6 rogues if you want to play safe). If you're attack bonus is high enough you should be able to beat it.

Mr.Quib

Squire
SW from the GE maybe?
Sure, but then I'll first have to win one ;) Have build Space Marine now, will see if that helps. All other military requires me to get ore first, luckily SW is next in line :).

But as I said, I'd expect to be able to use VF units somehow and the stealth ability.

qaccy

Emperor
Makes sense that Mars wouldn't have any trees or bushes since...well, it's Mars. Mars doesn't really have much in the way of (plant or otherwise) life on it, does it? Battlefields change throughout the ages, adding and removing terrain types as they go.

I don't think it was necessarily done as a way to 'nerf' units like Eels and Ninja, but just because it's more believable for Mars to be a barren wasteland rather than full of lush forests.

Mr.Quib

Squire
Makes sense that Mars wouldn't have any trees or bushes since...well, it's Mars. Mars doesn't really have much in the way of (plant or otherwise) life on it, does it? Battlefields change throughout the ages, adding and removing terrain types as they go.

I don't think it was necessarily done as a way to 'nerf' units like Eels and Ninja, but just because it's more believable for Mars to be a barren wasteland rather than full of lush forests.
I totally agree it makes sense, but it does have this nerf as side effect.

Terraforming is part of the tech, so maybe they can put some potato plants on the battlefield? :D