• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

One question, how do you get all the information and pictures?
When I was a kid, computers were still called Texas Instruments or Commodore C64s ;)

-Alin-

Emperor
that doesn't track well given that the newsletter this morning gave people until Feb 28 to sign up for a test account, and said that after the signup period is over, they will begin to distribute accounts

Yeah, and the sign in period for testing is for 2-3 weeks beggining on 28, well, SAJM is almost here.

Sibel

Merchant
According to the screenshot I have, the registration ENDS Feb. 28, i.e. SAJM should start on Beta soon after Feb. 28.

Last time, the deadline for registration was March 4, the announcement of SAV on Beta followed the following day, and SAV started March 8, 2021.

LastWarrior

Regent
it goes to players who have been around and helped out, its called the loyalty programme, not sure how you get on it though.

jovada

Regent
Loyalty program hahaha, playing 9 years on Dutch and betaservers, and 8 years on the forum here.
Not that i need the newsletter cause jupiter will start here on the same time as the testworld i guess.