• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

Tina66

Farmer
I think this Legendary Building will allow us to put buildings in city without connecting them to a road. In other words we`ll have 0 roads in town.
it would be a nice evolution and very possible with the teleportation possible at that age,
but not really useful in my opinion since some achieve 100% route efficiency rates

Last edited:

Amdira

Baronet
I think this Legendary Building will allow us to put buildings in city without connecting them to a road. In other words we`ll have 0 roads in town.
Please not! Most cities already don't look like cities anymore. Disconnection buildings from the road for some reasons is also necessary from time to time.
You can produce units form Alca from caserns without road already. I still would like a GB working like Alca but for goods, as mentioned before. That would be enough of road reduction.

Emberguard

Emperor
So, for the sake of attacking someone with the “the game shouldn’t be perfected for you’re play style argument” you much rather have yet another noob trap for a second year in a row then an GB that’s actually good? This age will beyond the looks and concept not bring much to look forward to. An exciting GB would however be beneficial for most.
The problem isn’t the concepts of the GBs. It’s the cost scaling. The cost is such that I don’t see us getting a noob friendly GB in Space Ages without “breaking” the game balance in some way. 24k FPs in Future Era gets you a Lvl 80 Arc. By Space Age Venus those same FPs would only reach lvl 46. That’s only going to widen with each new age under current cost scaling

All of those “noob traps” GBs were designs that were asked for by players. They just suffer from cost scaling is all

Really what I think the game would need to do for addressing that is start to have hybrid GBs. Assign them to current age for the Blue Prints and Goods. But set FP costs for levelling to a lower age.

Last edited:

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Really what I think the game would need to do for addressing that is start to have hybrid GBs. Assign them to current age for the Blue Prints and Goods. But set FP costs for levelling to a lower age.
If a new GB is attractive to "big" players it will be 80 in 3 days....
A "space" GB should not be easy for beginners who have low fp.
--------
AO is not used in defense because the bonus does not change anything when transforming rogue.
Then it's too late, the fight is lost.
An effective GB on defense should work when transforming rogue.

GateKeeper

Baronet
71 to be exact....this is getting interesting. This is what I was looking for to know if Space Age Jupiter Moon is coming soon. We had 3 expansions left and when they announced it for the expanded castle system, I knew more expansions were coming! I didn't expect this many!!!
71 more expansion plots, is that correct? Did you take into account they scaled the entire map down? I had counted 12 with the scaling. Hopefully I'm wrong lol

GateKeeper

Baronet
well I see in the patch notes someone overlayed it and yup 70 more expansion plots... I did see Juber said it wasn't scaled, but something had to be scale to fit that many more plots into the same visual area. anyways, dang thats a lot of land

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
something had to be scale to fit that many more plots into the same visual area.
Actually, it is not the same visual area, it was expanded at some places. Just have a deeper look at the surroundings here on beta, compared to the ones on live :)