• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

Dessire

Regent
After thinking it a while, I have the best bonus for the new GBuilding.:

At level 10: the biggest 3 buildings (including GBuidings) in your city ,do not require roads anymore. at level 80, the biggest 10 or 12 buildings do not require roads to work.

an improvement: a 3rd label where you see a list of all your buildings in your city which require a road connection. At level 3, select up to 3 buildings in the list to mark them. those buildings do not require a road to work. You can change the selected buildings whenever you want.

The new GBuilding itself cannot be selected.

Another bonus should be added to make it better like FPS, defense for atacking army and attack for defensive army or whatever.

Dessire

Regent
How about a minefield GB that give a % chance to Destroy people attacking your city and stealing your goods.
we already have galata tower and remember that the new GBuilding's name is AI Core, AI can do anything faster, can do anything automatically and the idea of do not require a road has more sense than what you have said.

we already have galata tower and remember that the new GBuilding's name is AI Core, AI can do anything faster, can do anything automatically and the idea of do not require a road has more sense than what you have said.

how about a GB that allows counter-attacking people who attack you, with an increased chance of success (e.g. several units of the enemy defending army auto-killed at start of battle).

Gorjyck

Farmer
I hope a new GB what gives critic chance for defense. like artic orangery. but in defense... Whit a chance to reduce damage 50% or something like that. That would be a very good GB in my opinion

Adthen

Merchant
There's like around 50 more expansions that have just been added to the city!!! Hmm. I wonder if the new GB will include expansions as a bonus. I know 3 for the new Castle System. Unless these are also included with the future eras!!! That means a lot of diamond spending if ever for the extras.....hmmm. More Terrace farms for me and maybe more Vineyards!!!

Adthen

Merchant
There's like around 50 more expansions that have just been added to the city!!! Hmm. I wonder if the new GB will include expansions as a bonus. I know 3 for the new Castle System. Unless these are also included with the future eras!!! That means a lot of diamond spending if ever for the extras.....hmmm. More Terrace farms for me and maybe more Vineyards!!!
71 to be exact....this is getting interesting. This is what I was looking for to know if Space Age Jupiter Moon is coming soon. We had 3 expansions left and when they announced it for the expanded castle system, I knew more expansions were coming! I didn't expect this many!!!

Adthen

Merchant
yeah and after get all the expansions you want filled up with your desired buildings what are you going to say? "I need more expansions" again? people who ask for more expansions simply just deserve have some of their expansions removed forever until they learn how to play with what they have. . .

Well ask and you shall receive. If you look at your city, there are 71 expansions added. 3 already allocated for the expanded Castle system so 68 more. I think that should be more than enough for me. I only expected maybe 10 or 15 expansions but not 71!!!! Wow!

Emberguard

Emperor
I hope a new GB what gives critic chance for defense. like artic orangery. but in defense... Whit a chance to reduce damage 50% or something like that. That would be a very good GB in my opinion
While I’m not against the idea of introducing a building for defending army, like Zukerberg said, Arctic Orangery already works on Defense.

If a new defending building were added specifically for defense, and if that building is assigned to Space Jupiter costs it’s going to be considerably more expensive than the Arctic Orangery is. So I’d only see that particular ability for defense exclusively being in demand if the second bonus provided is something outside of defense to make it worth the levelling costs

Another GB for special goods? There are people in SAA still sending the boat. I'm still sending the boat in VF, I guess I need 5k of prom/orcs for the later ages????

Secondary to a good bonus. Would have to think about it if it was just the special goods.

capital12

Farmer
While I’m not against the idea of introducing a building for defending army, like Zukerberg said, Arctic Orangery already works on Defense.
It was my understanding that the suggestion was for an AO equivalent that affects the defense of the army, such as by having a chance to reduce the damage taken by 50%, to reuse the relevant example.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
We clearly have vastly different views on this and that's fine.
On time travel yes, on VF retrostyle I agreed that something like it holds some plausibility. Also on that there are more ways to paint an cat. Though silly enough that was either missed or ignored.
So basically the demand for the Great Buildings was there, you just decided you'd decide for everyone else how they should play the game.

What would you want the new GB to be then? Powercreep being what it is, even if it was a amazing ability it's still going to be expensive to level.
So, for the sake of attacking someone with the “the game shouldn’t be perfected for you’re play style argument” you much rather have yet another noob trap for a second year in a row then an GB that’s actually good? This age will beyond the looks and concept not bring much to look forward to. An exciting GB would however be beneficial for most.
You don't respect the game or the other players, and honestly, I don't know why you're still playing, if everything is as bad as you say...
You’re also not really respecting the game or other players if you much rather see yet another lacklustre and bad GB for the sake for trash talking someone.
many of us play it because we like battles and challenges. Not everything is based on GB.
You’re extremely bias now. First you’re trash talking someone who just wishes for an good GB, not perse for trade and are attacking that person for that wish to comply with their play style and now you’re acting like the battle play style is the ultimate play style. pretty bias don’t you think?

In any case I think this GB will be another dissapointment. Something like seatvault for collecting productions

CrashBoom

Legend
It was my understanding that the suggestion was for an AO equivalent that affects the defense of the army, such as by having a chance to reduce the damage taken by 50%, to reuse the relevant example.
but if it would be an AO equivalent then it would also work for attacking :D

Ahri

Farmer
I think this Legendary Building will allow us to put buildings in city without connecting them to a road. In other words we`ll have 0 roads in town.