• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

CrashBoom

Legend
@InnoGames

can we get a new feature where we can spend our Prom & Ori daily ?
with that new GB the production of those 2 special goods easily reach 200+ daily (on average depending on crew)

so in that new feature we should be able to spend those 200 Prom & Ori daily (on average)

thanks

Dessire

Regent
@InnoGames

with that new GB the production of those 2 special goods easily reach 200+ daily (on average depending on crew)

so in that new feature we should be able to spend those 200 Prom & Ori daily (on average)

thanks
Like a reduction of the gold cost of FPs each time you spend your special goods.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Welp, another great looking GB, another underwhelming reward. If it applied to excavation sites it would be slightly more useful if you want to rush through the space ages, but the fact that it only works on synthesizers means you can only produce special goods from previous ages in SAM+. It's current age special goods that's the bottleneck, so this doesn't really help much outside of AF/OF. Depending on what the boost is it might be worth it if you wanna rush through the AF+ ages, but for most players it seems quite useless.

Perhaps it's a good supply producer in early ages like the HC, but can't see it being better than an HC (or just LoA) for the cost.
I strongly agreed. If the GB would affect any special goods production, including those from the cmap, instead of exclusively main city's special goods prod, it would be strategically useful. I've started an fresh new city at the live servers a few years ago. Almost gotten through the OF grind. If this GB would also boost cmap specials the space ages grind would be noticeably faster. Even while it's arguably an somewhat temporary benefit I think it's an decant GB for AF and up players who haven't reached the end of the tech tree yet. Thus somewhat useful for traders selling SAJM goods. I hope the CM will notice you're statement and forwarded it to the dev. team. Just hope they'll take it in serious consideration.
Though I can see why it's uninteresting for end game players. For end game it's in vanilla difficult to find anything of interest as players in that stage are typically facing post-scarcity. Beyond seeing their FP stocks going up, which is understandable satisfying and providing opportunities whenever an for them interesting GB get's released.

Amdira

Baronet
@InnoGames

thanks
yeah - lets make siege camps cost special goods then :p

grabmill

Farmer
Now, this wouldn't even be such a bad idea. But let's take it a little broader: make an option that goods from any age can be bought with special goods! Then suddenly this new GB might become quite popular after all!

-Alin-

Emperor
Not everyone enjoy combat.
Don't assume everyone plays like you do.

Agreed, everyone play differently, fps, attack, fights, just city and aesthetic and so on ...

But even so, AI CORE is useless for every player.
For lower players is a bad idea just for supplies, not to mention the prices and forge points needed to level it, too expensive.
And for higher age players, where this GB was meant to be built and used, is totally garbage, it will help me what? Get special goods from synthesizers for ice and carbon? When I have ten thousands of them? And almost every other higher player have the same? :)))

Maybe, just maybe, it's usefull for players who want to accelerate tech tree through AF and OF, but even so, too expensive and later You have to delete it anyway, so it's a total loss ...

Shame, because it looks nice.
At least FI(noob island) it is a bit better than this one, but in the last 4 Space Ages the best remain Space Carrier ...

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
well... it might make sense, if hundreds of thousends of old special goods are needed in future eras... but I really hope that inno does not go that route

Sibel

Merchant
Such a GB giving special goods does make sense for those players who rushed through the ages, and have no/a small SpaceCarrier, but it makes no sense for the rest of the "old" players.

The only thing I can think of, that really would be helpful in my main world, are goods from the "GvG eras" for the treasury (independent from the era of the player who has the GB, and, please, NO medals). Such goods would not only help those guilds playing GvG, but all guilds, because these goods cause big problems for building e.g. siege camps on GBG.

CrashBoom

Legend
Such a GB giving special goods does make sense for those players who rushed through the ages
but does it make sense that InnoGames reward those players with a GB for them only ?

a good new GB should be for many (most/all) playing styles
and not to solve the problem (not enough previous era special goods and now needing synthesizers) of a minority group which intentionally decided to have that problem
:rolleyes:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Such a GB giving special goods does make sense for those players who rushed through the ages, and have no/a small SpaceCarrier, but it makes no sense for the rest of the "old" players.

The only thing I can think of, that really would be helpful in my main world, are goods from the "GvG eras" for the treasury (independent from the era of the player who has the GB, and, please, NO medals). Such goods would not only help those guilds playing GvG, but all guilds, because these goods cause big problems for building e.g. siege camps on GBG.
Each age up after AF it's becoming less effective to speeding up the grind. There's no real way to "rush" through AF and OF, SAM and later ages due to the special goods. Space carrier becomes noticeable less effective in speeding up the grind. An GB that would boost any special goods prod would make sense after the point that space carrier becomes too ineffective to deal with the special goods bottle necks. That it doesn't boost own age specials in space ages makes the least sense. Gameplay wise and lore wise.