• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

Dessire

Regent
"Algorithmic Core"

it is a charge like space carrier or kraken has

From the icon, it might be aid related. Maybe even related to the aid all feature? I hope not though... hard to imagine how that could work out in a good way
It could be something similar to seed vault
It could be the autoaid like at level 80 you can use the auto aid 3 times per collection + a passive bonus like FPs or attack.
It could be extra goods, supplies , gold , FPs, medals or something like that when you collect polished building and something like "at level 80 you get 1 extra/random reward for 1 polished building collected multiplied by 15.

I would prefer something like seed vault or something like "by opening the GBuilding, you can see a 3rd bard. at level 80 select 10 or 15 buildings in your city from the list. the GBuilding auto collect those buildins in the selected order".

FoE Team, if you put a bonus like auto aid in this GBuilding, you will show us that you just want to troll us since SAM age . . .

Finkadel

Marquis
If humans are ever able to travel back in time, they sure haven't done anything to reveal themselves. And if they did figure out time travel, what benefit would it even bring for someone from the future to go backwards?
Are you kidding? We would know why Kennedy was killed, how neanderthals extincted and if dinosaurs where covered with feathers... that's for start. Time is just a dimension, why it wouldn't be suited to our liking? I tell you why - because we are not even Type I civilization. If we just were to achieve that... But I think we waste too much energy in wars, instead of science. But a girl can dream, right? ;)

Last edited:

Devilsangel

Baronet
Because it has an amount of times it could be used I doubt (and hope) it's not auto aid, since you can only aid once a day( collection, in this case) anyway, so you can't exactly limit it to tries)) and the auto aid buttons according to files will have their own place in the lower left friends bar)and it's an a/b teast)

Last edited:

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
It's
Scientifically impossible to travel through time backwards

We clearly have vastly different views on this and that's fine.
So I'm going to drop this silly discussion.

I said what I'd like to see because I think it would make the game better/more fun. You disagree. Fine. Leave it at that.

Anyway as for the GB: Interesting. I won't speculate. It shouldn't be too long before we know what it ACTUALLY does. I can wait.

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
maybe new gb bonus?

great_building_bonus_algorithmic_core.png

great_building_bonus: algorithmic core

GB ai core

X_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_AI-Core.jpg

Judging the looking it's clear is Something related to buildings in city, a super AID or whatever, which will "maybe" improve with a percentage (or doubling them) the first x random already aided buildings in our city, imagine using that one alongside BG.

Or again, it might be the case of completing a building production it's 24hrs cicle(similar to paying diamonds to end a production of a supplies building or a checkmate) Something like double collection of a certain building in 24hrs. I do hope can be applied to special buildings ...

Second one might fit the picture of the boost.

I'm definitely quitting the game if they release another crap GB like the last 3 eras. I fancy myself a merchant, and I've had to turn down everyone for the past 3 eras telling them the GBs shouldn't be built (SC is fine I guess but I protested it for the obvious reasons; virgo/stargazer/flying noob trap are all absolute crap made by people who don't understand their own game and I'm not doing this another damn time)

Emberguard

Emperor
I'm definitely quitting the game if they release another crap GB like the last 3 eras. I fancy myself a merchant, and I've had to turn down everyone for the past 3 eras telling them the GBs shouldn't be built (SC is fine I guess but I protested it for the obvious reasons; virgo/stargazer/flying noob trap are all absolute crap made by people who don't understand their own game and I'm not doing this another damn time)
So basically the demand for the Great Buildings was there, you just decided you'd decide for everyone else how they should play the game.

What would you want the new GB to be then? Powercreep being what it is, even if it was a amazing ability it's still going to be expensive to level.

sukimato

Farmer

So what you want is that everyone plays like you and that the game is developed only according to your tastes and abilities... if not, it will be crap, right?

You don't respect the game or the other players, and honestly, I don't know why you're still playing, if everything is as bad as you say...

FoE is more than just a market, many of us play it because we like battles and challenges. Not everything is based on GB.

Dessire

Regent
So what you want is that everyone plays like you and that the game is developed only according to your tastes and abilities... if not, it will be crap, right?

You don't respect the game or the other players, and honestly, I don't know why you're still playing, if everything is as bad as you say...

FoE is more than just a market, many of us play it because we like battles and challenges. Not everything is based on GB.
as you said, many of you, but not a player like me who can do 1 battle every 5 seconds in cellphone in GBG. when I am able to do more than 200 battles in GBG, it takes me more than 1000 seconds do all of them and .. omgh!!! I can't stand that! doing the same thing over and over again is just so stressfull!! I can not understand how people love fights when is one of the worst monotonous, repetitive things in FoE. That is the reason why I just keep my attack at 750% as max.

All what I can say is that since colosseum, Innogames or FoE team has shown that sometimes they do not know what they are doing and other times they show us that the can do amazing things.

I just cannot understand why FoE Team or Innogames cannot give us always amazing things or show us that they really listen to us all the time.