• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Asteroid Belt

Wilson5

Merchant
Sad thing is that alive game has not even beta for players who reached end of world. Now can only use coin to guess, what should do now. I have decided to gather 200k mars goods and still continue increse 4-5k special goods inventory. If they are not needed, then it will be all worthless.

DeletedUser9982

Sad thing is that alive game has not even beta for players who reached end of world. Now can only use coin to guess, what should do now. I have decided to gather 200k mars goods and still continue increse 4-5k special goods inventory. If they are not needed, then it will be all worthless.
Sell all those goods, get
BillionzandBillionz (Trump Phrase) of FPs droped on your Arc

Wilson5

Merchant
Maybe I sell them but maybe I keep them for new era after 10 years when we are coming back from alfa centauri and we need them then to build new things...

NAh.. But I tried to find any comments about mars "plants"... yes plants growing around the mars factories. Maybe this is clear for you all but I am newbie here and only wonder about new age as nothing else to do.

So.. When will those plants begin to produce oxygen. As we all know plants normally do so. And maybe they need carbon dioxide from astronauts who work with factories?

So I suppose that those oxygen devices not needed so much in future and even more goods can be produced for low price..

Yes.. isnt it interesting what kind of plans players can have when have no idea about Trump facts ;)

DeletedUser9851

I herewith open the spoilers for next Age:
Space Age: Asteroid Belt (formerly "space age Ceres")

Limited to 40 images per post... Further spoilers here:
Buildings Asteroid
Buildings Earth
Military
Technologies

asteroidbelt_world_bg_0.jpg
spaceage_asteroid_belt_1_bg_0.jpg

spaceage_asteroid_belt_2_bg_0.jpg
asteroidbelt_world_o_0.png

pvp_spaceageasteroidbelt.png
mapicon_raw_processed_material.png
mapicon_raw_platinum_crystals.png
mapicon_raw_nickel.png
mapicon_raw_compound_fluid.png
mapicon_raw_bromine.png
exploration_site_asteroidbelt_easy.png
exploration_site_asteroidbelt_normal.png
exploration_site_asteroidbelt_hard.png
Ayesha
provinceowner_ayesha.jpg

Mrs Miri
provinceowner_mrs_miri.jpg

Remington
provinceowner_remington.jpg

Tiberius
provinceowner_tiberius.jpg

At your Command
package_at_your_command_SpaceAgeAsteroidBelt.png

The Whole Package
package_the_whole_package_SpaceAgeAsteroidBelt.png

Philosophers Stone
package_philosophers_stone_SpaceAgeAsteroidBelt.png

Grivus
saab_portrait_general_large.png

Rinbin
saab_portrait_jester_large.png

Greva Darn
saab_portrait_merchant_large.png

Mandrubar
saab_portrait_scientist_large.png

Eve
saab_portrait_eve_large.png

Fernikus
saab_portrait_architect_large.png

not sure if connected to SAAB-->
portrait_354.jpg

-->pretty sure SAAB...
portrait_355.jpg

portrait_356.jpg

portrait_357.jpg

portrait_358.jpg

portrait_359.jpg

portrait_360.jpg

portrait_361.jpg

portrait_362.jpg

portrait_363.jpg
HI; the 1st Portrait displayed here is related to this news article from Innogames :)

Dessire

Regent
music! please tell me that FoE team will make or already made a new music for this new era!!. the first music is present in 2 eras, the 2nd in 4, the 3rd in 5 (contemporary era is the last one) and from tomorrow era to SAM the music is the same! 6 eras! is time to a new music pleaaaaseee!!! I'm so tired of this "futuristic" music :/

music! please tell me that FoE team will make or already made a new music for this new era!!. the first music is present in 2 eras, the 2nd in 4, the 3rd in 5 (contemporary era is the last one) and from tomorrow era to SAM the music is the same! 6 eras! is time to a new music pleaaaaseee!!! I'm so tired of this "futuristic" music :/

something like this perhaps?

SAAB|Diplomatic Gifts: The first %d victorious negotiations have a chance of %f% to provide you with a random reward. Refreshes with each collection."
"SAAB|At the next level, the first %d victorious negotiations have a chance of %f% to give a random reward."
ok so its himeji castle for negotiations. Not sure if it will be of use for me though.

Hmmmm.. Well, we have to see what the rewards will be and if it's worth building it.. But it's somewhat strange mechanic to add, because we are limited to what and where we can negotiate.. Unlike battles, where you can just attack some neighbour for daily if IE, BG, continent map, etc are not available at the moment.

I see BG as the main source for negotiation because it's available to you for most of the time. But still, we have a few days break from BG.. Same with IE, if you finish that in 1-2 days, there is nothing there to negotiate.. So negotiations are not always available to us, unlike battling.

On mars continent map we have the opportunity to negotiatite for mars ore, so that is pretty much always available. I guess that would be our "permanent" source of negotiation (and maybe there will be a similar mechanic on the new continent map). But that's not gonna work out for people in lower ages who build their GBs earlier :p

Oh well, have to wait and see how lucrative till GB will turn out.

Amdira

Baronet
Hmmmm.. Well, we have to see what the rewards will be and if it's worth building it.. But it's somewhat strange mechanic to add, because we are limited to what and where we can negotiate.. Unlike battles, where you can just attack some neighbour for daily if IE, BG, continent map, etc are not available at the moment.

I see BG as the main source for negotiation because it's available to you for most of the time. But still, we have a few days break from BG.. Same with IE, if you finish that in 1-2 days, there is nothing there to negotiate.. So negotiations are not always available to us, unlike battling.

On mars continent map we have the opportunity to negotiatite for mars ore, so that is pretty much always available. I guess that would be our "permanent" source of negotiation (and maybe there will be a similar mechanic on the new continent map). But that's not gonna work out for people in lower ages who build their GBs earlier :p

Oh well, have to wait and see how lucrative till GB will turn out.
Disagree :) Especially lower ages will like it, as the fighting GBs aren't high enough for extended fights - at least me :D - there are always opportunities for cheap negotiations - either early GE, GB, DC or (instead of Ore negotiations) in Japanese settlement. I'm really looking forward to it ♥ Thank you Inno for thinking bout negotiators ♥

DeletedUser8899

Disagree :) Especially lower ages will like it, as the fighting GBs aren't high enough for extended fights

I’m not sure that SAAB great buildings are supposed to help players in lower ages...

Amdira

Baronet
I’m not sure that SAAB great buildings are supposed to help players in lower ages...
Maybe it isn't the intention, but facts - I guess the Arc wasn't supposed to be built in IA either - but what I wanted to express was more, that there are more negotiators in lower ages than in SAM and SAAB - maybe they will implement something for SAAB-players which makes negotiations more attractive - we'll see

kaymedic

Marquis
But the GB will be very expensive. I cannot see how a low age player will benefit from this when it comes to FP. I assume that the gifts are the same to the ones from himeji.

DeletedUser9982

Any news about the GBs?
Apart from this bonus "Diplomatic Gift", what are the other bonus?