• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

DeletedUser8707

Well I have over 126.2K SAM Goods so, once we get SA:AB on Arvahall I will be ready :p
View attachment 5101
YES, 2 to 4 weeks BEFORE next age will be announced inno will thell that all must grind XXXXX amount Y goods because next age they are removed and its very hard get those after moved up ages... that sounds very nice tactic? (and those who dont want look spoilers get NICE surprice....)

, but anyway, on Live server I have enough mars goods but MArs ore requirements are just broken if it takes years to produce them.

ps. Special goods from GB feels that *Inno try FIX broken requirements with that GB and GB is itself quite uninteresting... only place where I negotiate is GbG and it happens if I go over 100 fights per 24 hour and that not happen so often now...

Last edited by a moderator:

Wilson5

Merchant
Anyway, I wont give up that those 2 technos with "leaves" which were told to make mars more like earth, that it is just a rip off or joke. Seems that until now it only puts some grass and trees on mars colony but not produce any ozygen stil and now its kinda wortless anyway. But maybe..maybe it needs more investigations later and in venus maybe that science is ready and we will see rain forest in Venus. If not even in Belt

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
how should we find 6 or more negotiations every day, if gex and battlegrounds aren't activ?

If you're in mars+ you can negotiate ore encounters any day.

In general though:
GBG encounters whenever it's active. I do this anyways.
You can use early GE difficulties the Tue-Wed while GBG not active.

This leaves 1 sunday-thursday every two weeks where you'd "have to" do the following:
- Sunday night make sure to have charges used up on GBG negotiations done before it ends.
- Monday collect as normal. "Can't" use charges potentially.
- Tuesday morning before collection do some cheap GE negotiations. Collect. Do more negotiations.
- Wednesday collect as normal. Don't negotiate.
- Thursday morning GBG is back, negotiate there. Collect. Do more negotiations.

In theory you don't need to miss any charge uses/collection time and you only need to do 18 wasteful/unnecessary GE negotiations every 2 weeks with a level 58 starcruiser thingy (assuming mirror of himeji which others have indicated is the case).

coolyfooly

Squire
If its same chances like HC then the building is ok Better than Mars GBs at least, but still would prefer anything else as secondary reward other then medals or special goods. Even +coins be more useful.