• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

DeletedUser9801

GB will be great for someone who is just starting AF. For SAAB just like Promethium (4 ages ago) is still needed for Tech, you may need Mars Ore for many more ages and if we cannot mine mars ore after reaching SAAB easy way to get it will be from this GB.
Why you say Mars ore will be harder to produce in the next era? I thought only the colony is replaced but the map should remain active and we should continue to make fights or negociations for Mars ore.

CrashBoom

Legend
Why you say Mars ore will be harder to produce in the next era? I thought only the colony is replaced but the map should remain active and we should continue to make fights or negociations for Mars ore.
it is deactivated (like it is deactivated when you have the provinces but you are below Mars Age)

doesn't matter what it should

you CAN'T fight/negotiate anymore for mars ore
so if you need Mars Ore you MUST get it elsewhere

1BFA

Viceroy
it is deactivated (like it is deactivated when you have the provinces but you are below Mars Age)

doesn't matter what it should

you CAN'T fight/negotiate anymore for mars ore
so if you need Mars Ore you MUST get it elsewhere

Even let's say if were active, "some" folks may run out of mars credits if they were producing goods.

DeletedUser9801

So basically nothing change regarding the abundance of goods that we can produce later on in the game with colony, special buildings in main city and recurring quests using Ark + Frontenac combination. At least we have a GB much better than SAM.

DeletedUser5097

I've questioned why on the Mars Map, Refining Ore was locked as per image: https://prnt.sc/ro14f2
Since it was previously conquered, this should remain open, so I've put out a ticket for that.
They did confirm this is a bug right?
Even let's say if were active, "some" folks may run out of mars credits if they were producing goods.
Credits are credits, there is no difference between SAM and SAAB credits, similar to coins and supplies

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
The locked map is intended, Mars goods and Mars Ore can only be produced by Synthesization. With the Space Ages, you leave a Colony behind when you move to the next one, so by extension, you can no longer mine for Mars Ore on the map because you are no longer there, you need to Synthesize the goods instead. There is no boost for Mars Ore on the map so everyone is synthesizing the Mars Ore at an unboosted rate.

coolyfooly

Squire
Space Carrier is also smaller than Himeji Castle... (4x7=28 vs 6x6=36)... Now goods are no longer such a problem to get to build Great Building... offers special goods... Maybe this is the price why you need to pay more forge points to level up... Himeji Castle gives only supplies.
Only supplies, over 2million at lvl 58, which is way much more useful then random goods we don't trade or even use for negotiations in gbg. Also Colosseum is bigger than Blue Galaxy yet Blue galaxy gives more medals cause it should it higher age GB which should have better stats, so cant really justify some extra spaces.

Wilson5

Merchant
So basically nothing change regarding the abundance of goods that we can produce later on in the game with colony, special buildings in main city and recurring quests using Ark + Frontenac combination. At least we have a GB much better than SAM.
Nothing else to do but ask this...what means that Ark?...HAve I missed something. Just want get it in my head now

CrashBoom

Legend
There is no boost for Mars Ore on the map so everyone is synthesizing the Mars Ore at an unboosted rate.
nice joke o_O

So...
With ten synthesizers we need 300 days to produce enough Mars Ore for the SAAB research tree. If no production is plundered, that is.
Who came up with these numbers? o_O
or stay one month longer in Mars Age if you have wasted all your Mars Ore on goods production because you thought it wouldn't be needed anymore

on live I sold all may goods buildings on Mars and started to collect Mars Ore and only move the next era when I have the needed 11500

DeletedUser5097

The locked map is intended, Mars goods and Mars Ore can only be produced by Synthesization. With the Space Ages, you leave a Colony behind when you move to the next one, so by extension, you can no longer mine for Mars Ore on the map because you are no longer there, you need to Synthesize the goods instead. There is no boost for Mars Ore on the map so everyone is synthesizing the Mars Ore at an unboosted rate.
How about changing the production rate a bit? Daily we can make 80-100> special goods of AF and OF without the need of space and immune against plundering. So how about making it 15/30/45/60?

Wilson5

Merchant
maybe dudettas could reveal a secret of mars techs which talk about making mars more like earth. The leaf icon in tech. Has it a secret meaning to realize or is it just a "joke" to see some grass on colony without any meaning...
If no answer then I suppose there is a "secret" ;) Anyway such secrets would be cool to work for and at last find it useful in venus maybe ;)

Wilson5

Merchant
You better wait until you have like 50k. Just in case, we need even more Mars Ore on Venus...
Yeah. VERY good point. Never know if some "forced" negotiations also need them. Or whatever kind of surprise situation. But maybe 20k is enough...
And same with all goods which needed to make other special goods. No sense much sell them. arctic and ocean goods sold soon for 1:2 against mars goods

DeletedUser7624

Does new GB gives any fp or goods same like Himeji? Or just medals/special goods and selection kit?

DeletedUser1418

So...
With ten synthesizers we need 300 days to produce enough Mars Ore for the SAAB research tree. If no production is plundered, that is.
Who came up with these numbers? o_O

Effectively this will be dragging the game indefinitely, so I think about a serious GAME OVER situation here! Not being able to mine Ore like we did is seriously UNFAIR. You can't even MANUFACTURE SAM goods, because you left the SAM colony, while you need SAM goods to open up tech in SAAB... This is really BAD design, BAD planning Inno!

Message to my Guild:
Dear Members of Odessey...
I seriously think about quitting this game if the Devs keep dessigning this game to drag on. With the new era, we lost the option to mine MarsOre from the colony Campaign Map, and can only gather thru MarsOre Synthesization, which requires 3x3 MarsOre Synthesisers connected to 2x2 roads at a rate of 4 mars ore per day. To complete all techs of SAAB will require 11500 Mars ore, let alone the ore required to construct some SAAB buildings. So do NOT move on unless you have a decent stockpile of MarsOre. I'm now fighting with support, and probably I will loose, but then my game will end indefinitely just like this game's future.
- pcsurgeon

I've done 8 years on this game. It's time InnoGames take care of their veterans who has spend millions on this game - effectively keeping InnoGames up and running - rather than attracting newbies.

Last edited by a moderator: