• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

CrashBoom

Legend
If these are the only way to produce Mars Ore in SAAB with no carryover from SAM, then I may have just found my endgame for Forge of Empires. And I agree the troops are meh.
no carryover ??

that is a bug :rolleyes:

the players in my guild already got their Mars Ore back from the support

DeletedUser9851

no carryover ??

that is a bug :rolleyes:

the players in my guild already got their Mars Ore back from the support
It was a reported bug; the Mars Ore that you have gathered whilst being in SA:M Era would normally carry away as soon as you move to the SA:AB Era :)

Andi47

Overlord
No 1x1 decoration? And no diamond deco?
So we need to build 2x2 decos when it comes to quests like "build 5 decos of your age or 6 of the previous age" - and we will still get VF-decos (Holo ads) when winning a diamond deco in GEX...

Wilson5

Merchant
So to get mars ore with new GB means that you need to buy it NOW with euros(one is killed to go to saab asap and then wait for lucky day to get first pic, then buy 8 other pics and other "diamond farmers"s also then buy most... so...yes..my daddy is good diamond farmer too ;)

DeletedUser9982

What are the Diplomatic Gifts on these GB?
Anyone has a list of the possiblr rewards?
Im only asking for one reason, the 50 and 200 Forge Points, like Himeji Castle

Thanks

DeletedUser8958

hello
did some one calculate how much we need for research technologies ?
thx )

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
hello
did some one calculate how much we need for research technologies ?
thx )
FPs 11295
mars_ore 11500
lubricants 2750
fusion_reactors 2720
mars_microbes 2700
money 365000000
supplies 355000000
promethium 2710
orichalcum 3420
superalloys 2750
asteroid_ice 11000
compound_fluid 10000
biotech_crops 2750
processed_material 10000
bromine 10000
nickel 10000
platinum_crystals 10000

griaxe

Merchant
Hmmm...the more I look at units the more I lean towards keep using Sentinels in fights.
They are only 100 attack and 100 defense weaker then Hover Hammers (flyers) but they have range 8 wich will give them superiority over any other SAB units ...
Artillery ( AKA best SAAB unit) won't hit them...
Heavy and light units wont reach them in time ...
Sentinels have bonus against range units...
It leaves only fast unit which can do some damage to Sentinels.. but with range 1 they have a significant disadvantage..
So maybe i will be keep auto fighting with Sentinels against SAAB units. lol
------------
like people mentioned above Unit skills as they are make no sense.. you really need to rethink and reshuffle them..