• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Event 2019

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
So basically what I am thinking about all this is that IF the glitches get worked out, then on live all everyone will do is save up all energy drinks until the end, then spend them hoping to score high. The strategy is to choose the league to do this where the least amount of people will do this. That will differ, though, from server to server.

Amdira

Baronet
As there is no real interesting price at the dailies, I'll skip round 2 and spend not a single drink on it. Unfortunately I clicked on the wrong statue by upgrading and I'm now left with Aphrodite :) - no clue whether it will be possible to get a second one at all ... I won't spend any effort on live server on it, sry.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Please keep the goal counting and not energi drinks counting. Why having a Goal if not usefull for anything?
I do not like this changes, not at all

Amdira

Baronet
I agree, that counting drinks makes no sense except selling lots of diamonds to whales or collectors, who eagerly want to have the whole collection of statues.

dolphin

Marquis
Got screwed good with the change from goals to drinks conversion. Was silver with 4 goals. Used over 2000 drinks. Now in Hobby with all spending on 2nd round down drain.

I to will not play seriously on live servers!

DeletedUser

I got extra 500 drinks I haven't had in the morning... what happened? Some balancing changes I missed...?

DeletedUser10038

Yep, this is by far the least worthwhile event I've ever taken part in. Waiting day after day to move a tiny bit toward the goal for a few coin boosts that will gather dust in my inventory.
None of the alters offer that much appeal. Why not give special building upgrade selections as rewards? A ship upgrade or tholos upgrade or colossus upgrade would be preferable to what is offered. I don't need more watchfire upgrades when I barely have any watchfires.

The best reward I've gotten was 50fps, and that's not saying too much when I can win 100 in GE weekly.

And the number of goals reached should be the league determiner, not energy drinks spent.

6zeva9

Baronet
I got extra 500 drinks I haven't had in the morning... what happened? Some balancing changes I missed...?

It seems to be their way of making up for messing up and changing the league before it was due. Everyone was back in Hobby this morning with about 2 days to go and our starting totals were 1 for each pass or shot.(an average of 50 per pass or shot would have more realistic).
They say that we asked for it to be changed to drinks spent, yet the majority here appear to be asking for it to remain as goals, with maybe a distance marker to show when a League changes instead of showing overlapping goals.
So as I have said before 2500 drinks can get you either 2 goals if playing 1 advance at a time or 3 if you play a mix of Gold and Silver players & shots. Now they will leave you in the same league (Amateur) regardless.

DeletedUser5160

So by showing 2,472 bottles for gold, you are literally telling people they have to spend 40 bucks for a handful of useless rewards.....

Inno, your diamonds aren't worth that much. You need to reassess how you price things.

In.My.ConTroL

Inhouse Community Manager
Hello everyone,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

Our team knows that you’ve written with intention of improving the game experience. We sincerely appreciate your insight!

We are sorry to hear that some of you were facing an issue during the second league – scoring would still result in 0 goals. All of your feedback, be it negative or positive, as well as the issues you’ve found in this event, will be forwarded as soon as possible.

Once again, thank you for participating so actively in this thread and for your continued efforts testing Forge of Empires.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team.

Feanor II

Baronet
I don't see myself spending a single diamond on this one.

Ditto. Anyone who likes at my Live cities will know I have no problem spending on a fun game, but I see no reason to open the wallet on this one.

I got a few comments from folks on my Live cities about how much I spent on the Cherry event. I pointed out that yes I spent a fair amount, but it may be the last time in a long time they offer something worth buying, so strike while the iron's hot. So far I think I've been proved right. I'll be laughing my rear end off at people who spend money on these Altars.

It's really a shame because the artwork is so well done. I wish they were worth spending on because the aesthetics would like real nice, especially when around the Cherry sets which were also very nice.

DeletedUser

Ditto. Anyone who likes at my Live cities will know I have no problem spending on a fun game, but I see no reason to open the wallet on this one.

I got a few comments from folks on my Live cities about how much I spent on the Cherry event. I pointed out that yes I spent a fair amount, but it may be the last time in a long time they offer something worth buying, so strike while the iron's hot. So far I think I've been proved right. I'll be laughing my rear end off at people who spend money on these Altars.

It's really a shame because the artwork is so well done. I wish they were worth spending on because the aesthetics would like real nice, especially when around the Cherry sets which were also very nice.
Where are your live cities? I'm curious, if you don't mind :)

Feanor II

Baronet
Where are your live cities? I'm curious, if you don't mind :)

I play on the U.S. server. X is my primary, O is my secondary/original. Between them I have 32 level-2 Cherry sets. Yes, it was fairly pricey, but it was tax refund time and I make a deal with myself every year that half goes into savings and half is "fun money". Between the lack of a similar windfall and the fact that there's nothing worth buying, I won't be spending a dime on this Event. I didn't even spend anything on the Archaeology event and it's significantly better than this soccer one.

DeletedUser

I play on the U.S. server. X is my primary, O is my secondary/original. Between them I have 32 level-2 Cherry sets. Yes, it was fairly pricey, but it was tax refund time and I make a deal with myself every year that half goes into savings and half is "fun money". Between the lack of a similar windfall and the fact that there's nothing worth buying, I won't be spending a dime on this Event. I didn't even spend anything on the Archaeology event and it's significantly better than this soccer one.
Wow, 30 STs, they look great together :D

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
Daily prizes are not at all interesting for the most part. The game is fairly boring and slow paced. Unless this is only for major diamond spenders, at the bare minimum the Divine selection kit must include upgrades as an option, not just level 1 altars. Otherwise, I honestly cannot see a reason to bother playing this game. At least 1, maybe 2 Altars are somewhat interesting, and the graphics are quite nice.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Someone really ******* the pooch on this one. I walked in with 15 drinks used on "what in the hell just happened" instead of a goal (with 9 hrs left for league reset). I am not going to play this much on the live server (Angkor) during my leisure time from work. It's just not that worth it now.

housemouse

Squire
Hello Inno-Team, do yourself a favor and do not bring this event to the start.

1. Nice that time was also thought of women's football. But the price is just a joke also because of the long playing time.

2. That with the league is for all those little to no diamonds can spend just depressing. And this again and again new beginning league is totally wrong.

3. The costs you have to spend for this event are out of proportion to the prices.
No good daily prices, no good field prices, no good final price.

Sorry, but after a really great event like the archeology event, I would not have thought that something like that would come around the corner.
I will only play it until the 1st statue. A second statue will not be reached under the circumstances anyway.
But maybe I do not play at all. At the moment it just annoys me.

Positive.
The statues are very beautiful in appearance.

weird that the new league round starts with arbitrary boundary values .. why not start with real numbers like all others before - assuming they did, not entirely certain as they never interested me ;-)

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I have to agree, this Alters are not worth it. Maybe the early age will love them.
- Happiness 930, Population 797, Supplies 1000, Gold 5700
Happiness + Populating = nothing for me, I don't need Population and it do not give me more Happiness :(. The WF really messed up my Happiness on all my worlds so
Supplies and Gold, I have more than I need of them :(
- Aphrodite- Medals 105
I do always need medals but 105 a day for my age is not really worth it :(
- Artemis-Angreb 5%
Angreb is always nice, not enough to make me place this Alter :(
- Athena- 2 FP
This is the only one I will choose but one more building that need a star on it :)
- Demeter-5% gold, 5% Supplies
Nothing that will make me choose this one :(
- Hera-7Goods
I love Goods but come one, the Sleighbuilder gives 15 Goods a day so at least let it give 10 Goods ;)
- Hestia-1 Blueprint
Wnen I need Blueprinds, it's rarely from my age so I won't choose this one :(

No good daily prices, no good field prices, no good final price.
This are also how I feel, I may just ignore the event on Live :(
The WF really messed up my Happiness on all my worlds so what could make them a little more useful for me would be a boost to the happiness or let them give less populations.

I do however like the look of the Alters :D

Last edited: