• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Event 2019

jtrucker

Baronet
I think you are short on drinks. At this moment I have 5635 drinks. I already scored ONE goal (medium passes) and didn't play anything after that. There is still 11 quests/daily logins to go, so I think 6000 drinks for free is better average than 5500.
Anyway, thanks for great analysis, I'll be sure to pass this one to our guild.. :)

Lupus17

Farmer
A Tolos Upgrade Kit today as daily price - nice, really nice. Now a have a Reason to play this Event on the Live Server to finish my Tolos

6zeva9

Baronet
Nearly three weeks in and no re-balance. Let us hope it stays that way and that they revert the Last League to Goals scored and distance covered. To give it some of the Football theme back.
And who knows when Euro 2020 arrives, maybe they will look at some of the Original Soccer Prizes and see if they can be made into a Soccer Set (Fan Shop, Grandstand, Soccer Field, etc) to mark the 60th anniversary of the Euros.

A Tolos Upgrade Kit today as daily price - nice, really nice. Now a have a Reason to play this Event on the Live Server to finish my Tolos

Now you can see how bad this event really is. When they have to offer selection kit from another event to make people play it.

I said it before. Rewards from this event are not appealing enough.

Borowski

Squire
The leagues have always been a source of disappointment.
Now we have multiple chances to get disappointed...
And we have to learn, that we can only win ONE of the leagues an ignore the rest of them (so still more disappointments as before ^^)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I think you are short on drinks. At this moment I have 5635 drinks. I already scored ONE goal (medium passes) and didn't play anything after that. There is still 11 quests/daily logins to go, so I think 6000 drinks for free is better average than 5500.
Anyway, thanks for great analysis, I'll be sure to pass this one to our guild.. :)

Indeed - i missed the 1250 drinks from milestones. so 6750 + incidents. It'll make getting a 2nd altar/full tholos a bit easier.

DeletedUser10115

Hey i didnt get all Kits for the tholos... can you bring the daily price a second time?

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I tryed to get at least one, got non, even when I used my free diamonds. I only choose 10-12% chance but even when I tried 7+ times, I total failed to get just one. I must have very bad luck :-(

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Hey i didnt get all Kits for the tholos... can you bring the daily price a second time?

I tryed to get at least one, got non, even when I used my free diamonds. I only choose 10-12% chance but even when I tried 7+ times, I total failed to get just one. I must have very bad luck :-(

I got unlucky too and I also spent some diamonds but that did not help my luck :(.
So yesss please please please Inno lovely developpers, bring this prize a second time :)

jtrucker

Baronet
Well, I think that the Divine selection kit really needs to have Altar upgrade as one of the options. Otherwise it is kinda lost proposition.. What do you say, Inno?

Umbrathor

Baronet
I'm ecstatic that the Tholos of Idols kit was a daily prize. That's awesome and will definitely make me play this event on live servers, possibly spending diamonds to complete another Tholos.

It's looking to me like I will only be able to get two alter gardens thouh. I'd been hoping for more than 2. So I'm hoping we will see these as secundary prizes, or in the daily rewards chest. They are a nice small prize, and the option of slowly replacing my Shrines of Knowledge with Athenas that will cut down on space and motivations needed, would be a boon.

And I would like of each goddess at some point. ; )

Frankiedk

Squire
Todays Prize is Devine Selection Kit, where you can get either 1 Alter Garden Lv. 1, or 25 FP, or unnumbered number of medals (Is the amount a secret?) or finally you can choose 12 goods of your age, but when i hover the mouse over the goods, it says 12 of each good...

So from 4 options in the Devine Selection Kit, there are 2 incomplete/wrong texted prizes to choose. So number the amount of Medals, and Specify 60 Goods of your age or 12 of Each.

6zeva9

Baronet
As the top 5 percent of League prizes will be claimed by the whales, and only 8 to 9 goals available from logging in daily and completing all the quests, along with some found from INCIDENTS in and around your city. Could you maybe reverse the Upgrade kits and Divine Selection Kit for the Final round of Leagues so that it will give more of us on live servers a chance at two Altars to Maximum or most of us could end up with 2 Altars at level 4. And end up using the Divine Selection Kit for the forge points or goods.

Frankiedk

Squire
I am sure it's not a secret, but size of medal package is different for each era so they can't type there amount.

Funny thing, on the old Royal Selection Kits on my live server, it says the amount of medals, so what they did was dumb down the system.... THAT'S THE WAY TO DEVELOP SOFTWARE :eek:)

Another funny thing is that the old Trader kits say 12 goods of your age now, used to say 60 goods...

FrejaSP

Viceroy
This event only have one good thing, the Tholos upgrade, need a few of them on my live servers. Of the alters, I like the one giving FP's, the others I don't really care about.
I really don't like this event, this way the league works with counting energi drinks instead of goals are wrong and the event feels very slow.