• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Event 2019

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
"Each of the additional bonuses are only provided when the Altar is motivated"
and
"Altar of Artemis - Goddess of The Hunt. She provides an Attack Bonus."

Attack Bonus if this Altar is motivated ?

DeletedUser8807

Each Goddess looks beautiful too bad we can't have them all!

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
for real? 32 days? I do not really like the prospects of that... current 3-week events are already stretchy like gum.

Although splitting the league into segments (similar to the gambler of the week of last years carnival) seems interesting, I have a felling that a normal player will probably score good in one of the segments and mediocre in the others - but we will see how it goes. Probably will also depend on the rewards the leagues offer. Also, goals were already few last lime round - if the few goals are now divided up on four rounds the "where is bronze league" effect will occur even more often. But we will see - maybe we will be able to score 50 goals over the whole Event without spending diamonds...

The Altar Gardens look really nice, but their productions seem kind of "meh" for a 5 stage building at the first sight (Large rune stone also has 5 stages and gives 2FP, 2% Attack boost and 1 Good at only 2x2...) - but I have not seen the exact values yet - maybe they give 3FP/5 goods/10%coins/supplies/extra large medal package... respectively - that might be OK then (slightly exaggerated)...

Last edited:

Sl8yer

Regent
Please not yet again another event! They used to be fun, but now all they are is an annoyance. Events, settlements and a Mars settlement. Enough is enough.

"Each of the additional bonuses are only provided when the Altar is motivated."

That has to be a mistake. With fp's having priority how will an attack bonus be of any use?

DeletedUser9982

I have said this a few times
But here goes again:

ENOUGH OF THESE BORING EVENTS
I HATE THEM ALREADY!

32 days?? Another out of season April fools joke!

Luke Stark

Marquis
I remember when people from Inno said they will make less of those short events last year cause people where fed up with constant events ;)

well I guess events make cash so the priority has changed ^^ more and more events and less and less fixing existing problems like bots and gvg ;]

DeletedUser9982

to be fair... if you hate events, just ignore events.

if you hate the game entirely, just leave... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
History related events.. is one thing
Now.. this, this is just annoying
Event after event after event after event after event after event..

In 3019, Legend will say that you can still hear me saying, event after event!

Now soccer again..
Whats next? Barbie and Ken??

DeletedUser10079

What beautiful event buildings! They do look like 3x2 instead of 2x3. Would love to have 1 of each.

And goodness! No one ever has to do any event. At times, I have been busy in life and skipped a few events. We are fortunate to have the choice.

Usually what happens is we get near the end of the event and some of my guild mates have finished and built whatever the building is, and I look at it in their village and it is always so much better than its picture. Then I scramble to catch up to get the building!

32 days! That is good! I ought to be able to get finished by then.

DeletedUser7624

Goods giving god/goddes is very good for diamond farms from Modern and so on :) can I have 2+ of them during event please?

Umbrathor

Baronet
Just read the description and there is much to love there. The altars look gorgeous and as a lover of mythology I'd love to have more than one. With smaller buildings, maybe the idea actually IS to have a choice of several. That would be novel and an interesting change. Somewhat akin to the Winter Market set, though in this case they do not provide set bonuses. Hopefully the idea here is that you do not gather exactly enough upgrades for one altar, but can win them as daily prizes so you can get as many different ones as you like.

Having a league with winners every few days reminds me of the previous sports related events where you could win a soccer cup. Let's see how that works out.

Having another event is fine in my opinion, but yet another new building is less ideal. If the event also allows one to win upgrades for prizes from previous soccer events, such as the Tholos of Idols, I would be completely on board with this event.

Amdira

Baronet
I like events in general, but to be honest, I prefer the shorter ones, thus I also miss the historical events. Having about 20 fields blocked for blacksmiths for 32 days can be really annoying, especially for low ages