• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Event 2019

Intead of adding one event to another I would very much appreciate that FoE solves a few really disabling things like
1. Adding Forge Points in any legendary building in the expected/wished number by simply typing a number
2. Buying Forge Points comfortably by entering FP vs evaluating against coins in inventory
This would be worth worked on!!!!

DeletedUser4379

Pretty funny (pathetic?). Athena, Goddess of War, complete with helmet, spear and shield gives FP's, while Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt gives combat boost.
What next? A historical questline about Genghis Khan where buildings give defensive bonuses and happiness?? (Now that would be equally foolish).
** Before this thing goes live how about switching Athena and Artemis to rewards more in line with their abilities?).**

DeletedUser

Pretty funny (pathetic?). Athena, Goddess of War, complete with helmet, spear and shield gives FP's,
Since Athena is the Goddess of wisdom, strategy, handicraft and warfare, I don't see any problem with her altar giving FP.

DeletedUser4379

Nowhere is Artemis associated with warfare.
Do you see any problem with her altar giving combat boost?
At least Athena has warfare in her repertoire.

DeletedUser4379

And that is your concept of Strategic Warfare.
You know, with your powers of logic and reasoning, maybe you should be an Inno developer too.

DeletedUser

And that is your concept of Strategic Warfare.
You know, with your powers of logic and reasoning, maybe you should be an Inno developer too.
WAT.jpg

Athena: Wisdom, Strategy = Forgepoints

Next best match for anything combat related is Artemis.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
In my opinion, this event is messed up, the split of the league plain sux and do not work optimalt when you end a league and start a new one.
The chance to get some useful is very little. Tholos kit may save the event, if people have a little more luck than I had.
Sorry I can't say it more nice

DeletedUser7703

Did they ever announce daily prices at all or is it excluded definitely in the announcement?

"There will also be chances to win two different Selection Kits; Divine Selection Kit and Classical Garden Selection Kit."

This line would seem to exclude the possibility of them appearing. If this is not the case why would they write something so misleading.

Amdira

Baronet
ah, thx ... now I've seen it in the German announcement, too
Seems they changed their mind on some reason and are offering the Garden-Set-Kit now ...

DeletedUser

Well, there also is no mention of medals, boosts, renokits, plus1kits, shrines and whatsoever in the announcement. So following your assumings we will have none of these in the event. ;)

DeletedUser7703

Well, there also is no mention of medals, boosts, renokits, plus1kits, shrines and whatsoever in the announcement. So following your assumings we will have none of these in the event. ;)

Sorry I don't follow, none of that list could be classed as a selection kit.

DeletedUser10017

This line “The Classical Garden Selection Kit will give you a shot at grabbing one of the three pieces of the Classical Garden Set from this year's Forge Bowl event.” Means The first line wasn’t a typo I don’t know how this can be interpreted as anything other than classical garden has replaced tolos idol selection kit

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Well I mean if you're not looking for anything else from daily prizes anyways then you can just hope the person who wrote it up chose to bury the lead and spend your drinks only when you *have to* (or tholos shows up).