• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Don't just change the "leagues" every day. You feel like you're being screwed.
I know this is the beta, but agree on the criteria to be / stay in the leagues
how can't it change every day ?
the depend on percentages and not on absolute numbers

or don't you agree to the criteria to be in one league ?

because if you want that leagues don't change daily would mean that you want a change in how the league is decided

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7779

Well I have no interest in football, no idea about the game, and the whole event is just so boring! I def won't bother on live. Seems like a very small chance of winning the daily prize and of course I always get the useless items instead. Still not reached the first big prize. The picture when you log in is horrible. Just not enjoying the whole thing personally.
Haha i agree on the picture, looks way too childish :p
But you're not right about the daily special. If you focus only on that and don't care about the goals, you can get some decent prizes following the DS strategy posted a few pages back by @TheSlayerofSloppyJoes.
I myself got 3 contestant's estates so far(or whatever the name was - the cute houses with 5% attack) for like 2000 drinks.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Haha i agree on the picture, looks way too childish :p
But you're not right about the daily special. If you focus only on that and don't care about the goals, you can get some decent prizes following the DS strategy posted a few pages back by @TheSlayerofSloppyJoes.
I myself got 3 contestant's estates so far(or whatever the name was - the cute houses with 5% attack) for like 2000 drinks.

Yes, turning my attention away from the grand prize itself, specials do seem very attainable. somewhere around an average of 11 specials over the event with free drinks if you focus on them (which makes it seem unlikely they'll give us upgrade as an option from them without rebalancing everything). The usual specials are all there i'd guess even if you don't like the new ones, so it's probably a pretty solid event to play for specials alone and just forget the grand prize exists.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
A sheet for testing strategies. It's currently sorted in pure special-order. To use it for a different order:
1) Make a copy for yourself
2) Copy and paste your shot choice from the bottom over where the resource shot is in the top row
3) Adjust the 'Sort Priority' column to whatever formula or numbering you want (say 1st, 2nd, 3rd choice etc) to sort by and then select the range of the players table and sort range by column A from the data menu (either direction).

upload_2018-6-2_18-34-6.png

4) The Occurence column will be recalculated depending how it's sorted and your totals at the bottom will reflect your own priority list now. 7k drinks line is based on an approximation of how many you'll get for free playing the event completely. 2k diamonds line is based on buying 1200 drinks with the diamonds.

If you want to tweak it :
It uses the "Quality" Column to calculate the occurence chances, that one cannot be changed for it to work right. If you feel the distances are wrong (expressed as % of the way to a goal), they should be able to be adjusted in this version without breaking things (in a previous version i used the distance instead of the quality column for calculating occurences - i think i fixed that everywhere).

It's simple to add extra columns that it's calculating for you if you're interested in other chest contents. Just add in the chest percentages for each player/shot and copy/paste the 4 calculation cells at the bottom (Average Pass through Expected Value of 2k diamonds) - they are anchored appropriately to copy correctly.

Things this does not account for :
Near the time when you take your shot you may have to pick a shooter further down the list for the last bit of progress.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8262

At reset last night 79 goals was the high in league, right now its 91. If one player is happy to spend his cash in this way then good luck to him, hes probably paying a good percentage of innos wage bill .... but my cynical side wonders if we're being manipulated into thinking that its a player kicking all those balls

DeletedUser7942

At reset last night 79 goals was the high in league, right now its 91. If one player is happy to spend his cash in this way then good luck to him, hes probably paying a good percentage of innos wage bill .... but my cynical side wonders if we're being manipulated into thinking that its a player kicking all those balls
101 now. Thinking that's around 170,000 diamonds worth or so.

Feanor II

Baronet

I don't mind paying Inno some decent cash on my 3 live worlds for a good reward, but so far it looks like Inno doesn't want it with this event. If the live rollout of this event reflects the beta one so far I'll probably be doing it as much as possible for free. My sincere hope is that they'll have ToI upgrades and Contestants' Estates available as daily upgrades more regularly than they're doing here (I mean really, recycling the Athletes Living Quarters?). I'll pay for them, but so far they seem to be recycling old event buildings and "stock" buildings instead of focusing on the soccer ones.

Of course, this is just Beta, and the live version might be more soccer-event-focused in terms of the daily prizes. One can only hope.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I don't mind paying Inno some decent cash on my 3 live worlds for a good reward, but so far it looks like Inno doesn't want it with this event. If the live rollout of this event reflects the beta one so far I'll probably be doing it as much as possible for free. My sincere hope is that they'll have ToI upgrades and Contestants' Estates available as daily upgrades more regularly than they're doing here (I mean really, recycling the Athletes Living Quarters?). I'll pay for them, but so far they seem to be recycling old event buildings and "stock" buildings instead of focusing on the soccer ones.

Of course, this is just Beta, and the live version might be more soccer-event-focused in terms of the daily prizes. One can only hope.

Well I mean if you're going to spend diamonds you only need the prize you'll spend on to show up once. Spend the diamonds on that day and get a whole bunch. The average rate of stuff per diamonds is above average at somewhere around 1100 diamonds per special if you focus on special efficiency but subject to RNG. Regardless I assume over a 31 day event we'll see all the 'theme' prizes and recurring favorites 2-3 times each.

vesgouo

Baronet
The 3 last 3days specials is Renovation Kit, Winner´s Plaza and athlete Living Quarters.o_O:confused:

DeletedUser5383

Any names for who asked for the new buildings to be nerfed???

DeletedUser8262

Thanks very much for the nerf on the contestants estate, not ..... can i advise you that it will be a cold day in hell before i spend anther penny on this game if it remains.
This is a complete rip-off and is a repeat of the plaza debacle, if the intent is to create bad feeling this will do it. If i buy a product with, for example, 4 wheels i do not expect the manufacturer to turn up and take 1 away after they've had my money.
I will now investigate what if any consumer protection covers this and will be raising a complaint if at all possible, meanwhile hasn't the time come where IG as a company put a wealth health warning on these events ?

Fairy Lily

Steward
Thanks very much for the nerf on the contestants estate, not ..... can i advise you that it will be a cold day in hell before i spend anther penny on this game if it remains.
This is a complete rip-off and is a repeat of the plaza debacle, if the intent is to create bad feeling this will do it. If i buy a product with, for example, 4 wheels i do not expect the manufacturer to turn up and take 1 away after they've had my money.
I will now investigate what if any consumer protection covers this and will be raising a complaint if at all possible, meanwhile hasn't the time come where IG as a company put a wealth health warning on these events ?

I'm sorry I have not been keeping track, how much of a nerf happened?

DeletedUser4381

This!

Spent my tokens for the combat bonus, now it's been practically halved. Inno are back to their bait and switch tactics.

DeletedUser

Soooo.... This mausoleum upgraded only in half, big cut on this pretty little building with attack bonus... As I said before: no reason to spend diamonds on live servers, more and more reasons every day... You guys at Inno must be very interesting salesmen, indeed :D